the bosses [Theme] Page 1

Everyone, before getting their position, went through a good school in the lower ranks, when the bosses took off
№ 449517   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:57
What was the name of Churchill's post-war plan for the war with the USSR? "Unthinkable"? Well, by and large, it is now working, albeit with a considerable, several decades, delay. Even the players are the same, including the secondary characters. From the point of view of the military, primarily nuclear and missile technologies that the country has today (thanks for them to Beria, Slavsky, Korolev, Khariton, Zeldovich, Tamm, Yangel and everyone else who was involved in these areas), it is more difficult to destroy us than Then. From all other points of view, it's easier. Fortunately, today's Russia is already halved compared to the Russian Empire and the USSR, which was also a superpower, which we don’t even have in sight. And what is, neither their own know nor the West understand. Since the military operations in Ukraine so far demonstrate that what was not expected or believed to be in piece quantities, suddenly turned out to be in abundance, and what was expected, for a long time and hyped at all corners, is not. And either it doesn’t exist at all, or it doesn’t exist in the right quantities, or its bosses don’t understand for what purposes they hold it for the time being, you can’t figure it out with fire during the day. However, it is not really necessary. The less you know, the better you sleep. Let the enemies twitch once again.
Quote Explanation: Telegram channel "ARMAGEDDONYCH" (27.01.23).
№ 449502   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:12
Truly I say: among the predatory animals in the first place is the priest, in the second is the chief, and only in the third is the tiger.
№ 448295   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 12:48
Vasily UrievskyThe best bossinspirational quotesbusinessbosseswork on oneself
Quote Explanation: Album Tysch-ty-tysch
№ 447819   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2022 / 09:51
- It's time to know, captain, there are no bad bosses. It can be good or very good!
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
- Its time to know, captain, there are no bad bosses. It...
№ 439085   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:30
There was a scene where the groom comes in short pants. I had a replica, “Well, where is this groom?” And I tell the director that in Russian, dad would call this groom differently. And suddenly the director told me: "Speak." "Yes, are you stunned?" I ask. “Speak,” he answers me. - These are my problems". Well, I said… In general, the Russian mate is the best. My grandfather told a story: during the war, there were no peasants left on the collective farm at all. And then the bosses come and ask: “Well, how are you, little ladies?” And they say: “At first it was difficult, and then, as they learned to swear, it became easier ...”
Quote Explanation: There are many references in the press that Yuri Nazarov was the first actor in Soviet cinema who spoke an obscene word from the screen ("Little Vera").
№ 438956   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:17
Worst of all was the situation when his work was observed by his superiors. He couldn't take it. Some kind of dog demon then possessed Mukhtar, turning him into a stupid, capricious and vicious dog.
Worst of all was the situation when his work was observed...
№ 437033   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2022 / 14:51
A dumb boss can be okay if he can learn to distinguish between good and bad counselors.
№ 433340   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 03:42
No one has the right to take away from youth their time of youth. Absolutely nobody.
№ 433297   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2021 / 09:51
Yes, bosses have a completely different life in the world.
№ 432339   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 10:27
The director, Nikolai Vlasyevich Khrapov, had a certain number of rules that were so conveniently applied to life that it was not at all burdensome to adhere to them. In his service, he calmly fulfilled everything that was required by laws or orders of his superiors, as well as by the rules of generally accepted moderate liberalism. Therefore, the bosses, parents and students were pleased with the director.
№ 432334   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 10:00
- What? No! One day the assistant left her post because she cut her hand with a paper knife. And Miranda did not have time to speak with Lagerfeld before his seventeen-hour flight to Australia. Now she works in the TV Guide.
№ 431398   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2021 / 05:00
The director of the insurance company Progress has always been extremely dissatisfied with his employees. Perhaps every director is dissatisfied with his employees, the difference between employees and directors is too great to be equalized only by the orders of the director and only the obedience of the employees. Only mutual hatred leads to alignment and gives completeness to the whole affair.
№ 430472   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:54
nowhere. But, after all, He spoke about other things. That's why all this is needed. But as already some such addition. From the generosity of the soul. After all, it is not necessary to walk in rags! You can dress well and be combed. But nobody really needs it. And what you really need is love, care, participation in your life, help, maybe advice. And maybe even for someone to do something. And something to share.
№ 428567   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:47
So you want to delay the Old Year? Who is so delaying! We will delay according to the instructions. Nyusha watches the door and windows, Losyash guards the gate, Hedgehog patrols the yard, and I carry out artistic direction - let everyone in, do not let anyone out!
Quote Explanation: Series "Where does the Old Year go?".
So you want to delay the Old Year? Who is so delaying! We...
№ 423369   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 14:18