courtesy [Theme] Page 1

Plush roar of great names.
№ 417706   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 19:30
True, we must give the British their due: they are always impeccably polite. Even in the face of a person, they spit according to the rules of good form. So you expect that after they will serve the spat on a handkerchief.
№ 415644   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 06:33
Why ... do adults demand courtesy from children? The most polite of them are those who do not inspire confidence at all.
№ 414174   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 14:57
The best politeness is obedience.
№ 412992   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 10:09
In business, it's important to be polite to everyone.
№ 410132   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 17:24
Politeness, he told himself, is only the absence of anger, which breaks in bad manners.
№ 400072   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:27
- Claudia, quickly run a search on the Vault database.
- What's the magic word?
Now.
- Abracadabra would be enough.
№ 398882   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 14:48
We should show the utmost courtesy and friendliness to all visitors - as before. Singapore has become famous as a clean, green and prosperous city. And no action for the development of tourism can not be compared with the benefit from the opinions of people who have visited and appreciated our courtesy, friendliness, honesty and promptness.
№ 392785   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 19:30
If cardinal wants to talk to me, let him invite me politely.
- For the cardinal is very nice.
Quote Explanation: D'artagnan ambushed.
№ 391834   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 03:39
Politeness and courtesy only - the thing itself is decent, but only at first.
№ 389150   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:56
To teach you some manners - all the same what to feed the donkey sugar.
№ 388745   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 14:31
- The door to desire. Before you open a topic desires, you need to knock on the door.
Doors look like the obstacle to our desires. But doors are not obstacles. They check the ability of the traveler.
Desires within will lead to this door. And now, you stand before the door and you are very interested.
Ignorant people will push the door. Checking it is closed or not, push it rather opened.
And the traveler comes to the door on tiptoe, so as not to bring damage to the floor, and gently touches the door..
- And will he rewarded for their courtesy?
- If you mean that the door will open, some not. May not be open.
When the traveler wants to come to the knowledge that is at the door. The threshold refers to a beggar, a symbol of humility, absence of all poverty. And this door is the door of desires. Stand in front of this door on the doorstep so to understand that you took trusted you and came to the conclusion.
Took trusted?
- The value of the concept that you are a man and taking responsibility for it.
- That is, to be human is to be born to moms and dads, and like the title?
- Yes, it is. Humanity is an important title. A person is called one who knows himself and sees the suffering of others. If he understands his essence, you will not see the difference between myself and other people.
To be human is to understand that you have a soul. After all, who do you think you will meet when the door you knocked opens?
Of course, with himself. Why do I need to knock on the door politely desires? This is the reason.
- All have forgotten about it. The one who raises his voice, feels strong. And the one who silently waiting for the truth under the door, I think naive.
- No action will not remain unnoticed. Those who have open hearts, the truth will hear, learn. Everyone becomes successful through hard work.
The gates of the consent is the gateway to the world. This world is given to the man who accepts it. But, if it is said "don't get attached heart", it does not mean that you need to fill it with anger.
What are the only Nations which I saw the world. Who's left? Turn around and look. If foam on sea waves? Came-left.
What you wear on the outside, under my feet, ' said the prophet. Not understood, not grasped.
Thinking that rebelled against the Truth, mingled with blood. That in the bowels of the earth on which they tread, is a gold, found out years later.
Real life is a serious way. I will say - give me the truth, instead of money, power, and glory. Because everything else is a dream, passing from under our feet and dissolving.
Important people call it - "come and believe". The rest - the door of desires.
№ 386216   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 16:52
Thank sex it's not polite, this is the initial stage of prostitution.
№ 385597   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 03:18
Politeness is hypocrisy.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 385486   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 08:34
Education. Family fortune. People who have it, not like you and me. They will be with you very polite. But just try to approach them closer, and they immediately moved away. Try to enter their circle, and they close ranks.
№ 383556   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 16:06