love for yourself [Theme] Page 3

relationship if you don't know what you want.
№ 404887   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 20:42
Sheldon, when your days pass, God won't ask you, "Why didn't you become Einstein?"
But he might ask, "Why weren't you Sheldon?"
№ 404423   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:27
- Let me know: you love yourself the way you are or hate?
- There is no point in asking. No one can choose who to be born. If you can't find what to love yourself, then die.
№ 399560   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 21:54
I wanted each of us opened their chest of secrets that stir the heart and awaken the middle of the night. For each of us to forgive ourselves for the bad treatment of myself for the wrong choice, for inaction, laziness and pliability. I wanted each began to weave, not necessarily the carpet, but something very beautiful. What you will want to leave behind. Something that will bring others joy.
№ 398537   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:24
To sing and dance, to protect the good people and help them just. To live, love your way, every step...
№ 398532   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:09
You're gonna love everything that happens. Because everything in life makes sense, and do not resist, but to understand why this lesson?
Love my past, even those things terribly, it hurts to remember.
Love all the mistakes due to the lack of loving guidance from those who had to lecture, but instead were too busy with their own Affairs. Love that heroic girl called naughty, rebellious, lazy. But she still pulled through, even paying a very high price; and straightened up, and found my way.
And then you're gonna love Him - his own reflection in the mirror and the internal resistance to say, "You're wonderful". And this is the most important love in your life. The road to it is long and complex, as in the Amaras. The Amaras, where I secretly visited in the summer of 2018, wrote "Tales for the restless", and then went back there again and again. And now I'm there all the time.
№ 398513   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:12
Interviewer: How to love yourself?
Faith: begin to observe what gives me strength, and that is devastating. To forbid the environment to joke gnusnostyu jokes and devalue your feelings and condition. To say goodbye to those who you are serially lying to those who you unceremoniously consume, with those who is asserting itself at your expense. To find out what lighting you like most about yourself, often have to pay a visit. You see, if you yourself are treated like a lump of dirty Laundry, then wait for from other acceptance and understanding, hopelessly. Do not let yourself offense. And it begins.
№ 397246   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:12