sea [Theme] Page 4

But the sea did not let me go!
№ 453069   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2023 / 10:51
The whole Earth is called - You!
The whole Earth is called - You!
№ 452682   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2023 / 06:15
The barefoot girl of Chile carries through the centuries.
Quote Explanation: "Song of Joaquin". Music: Alexei Rybnikov, lyrics: Pavel Grushko, sings: Gennady Trofimov.
The barefoot girl of Chile carries through the centuries.
№ 452680   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2023 / 05:36
The wider the tornado, the slower and weaker its flows.
The wider the tornado, the slower and weaker its flows.
№ 452595   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2023 / 20:15
The drunken sea is knee-deep, but the puddle is up to the ears.
Quote Explanation: A drunk person is drawn to feats that he would never have dared to do when sober. But he is able to get into trouble, which he would easily have avoided if he had not been tipsy.
№ 452187   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:12
#EnSergeeva
№ 451836   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 10:57
Looking through the expenses, Bayle suddenly caught himself thinking that a special expense item for women had fallen out. He was so immersed in the sea of his Italian impressions during the past four years that he did not even notice this huge change in himself. The cost of everything else was also small. The most important article is theater and books.
№ 451360   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:41
A decent person is like order in the kitchen: the table is clean, the floor is swept, the chairs are in their places. There are no dirty dishes, the trash is cleared away, and the kitchen utensils are in perfect order where they should be. There is no dust or crumbs on the floor or on the table. A decent person has the same purity in his soul, which is why it is so pleasant to be friends with him. And sometimes it looks like a clear, radiant sky, in the depths of which beautiful, amazing blue lanterns sparkle. Or on a clean, beautiful sea with sun glare on the water. Such a person pleases others and helps to think only about the good.
№ 451043   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:53
Knowledge is like the sea: the one who flounders and splashes on the surface always makes more noise and therefore attracts more attention to himself than the pearl seeker, who quietly penetrates in search of treasures to the very bottom of unknown depths.
№ 450814   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:13
I wanted the sea - and now only the mountains.
№ 450744   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:02
You will never have the full enjoyment of this world until the very sea surges in your veins, until you clothe yourself in heaven and crown your head with stars.
№ 450172   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2023 / 09:54
A good, intelligent person is like cleanliness and order in a closet: all things are folded beautifully, evenly, neatly, compactly. Talking with such a person is both pleasant and useful for everyone. And sometimes it looks like a beautiful, clean, radiant sea, in the innermost depths of which amazing treasures of the soul shimmer.
№ 449842   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 01:42
My dad, you know, he wasn't a religious man. If it couldn't be grown, killed, or eaten, for example, he simply didn't believe in it. But, once he went to the hills of Saba. Went hunting with a couple of fellow Texas Rangers. The usual thing, he had done this a hundred times already, had to do it in three days, but ... on the second day, everything went wrong for him. In the dark, he somehow fought off his friends, and then the Kamanchu Indians stole the horses ... He got hungry, began to rave, well, he crawled into such a grove. There was a small bunch of some kind of trees, and around there was only the wilderness and a whole sea of low bushes. And there he believed... He told me that in that moment he found God. Yeah. And it turned out that God is a squirrel. Yes. Big and meaty. I
Quote Explanation: A fragment of the dialogue between Fitzgerald and Bridger by the fire.
My dad, you know, he wasnt a religious man. If it couldnt...
№ 449822   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 00:42
The qualities in which the ship's crew would survive in the raging sea on six crackers and a flask of water are endurance, prudence, justice, devotion, dexterity.
№ 449767   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 21:54
Outcome: Instead of becoming the captain of our own ship called "Life", for some reason we choose the role of a sailor on someone else's ship. And then we are surprised that the dream disappeared beyond the horizon from unfulfilled hopes, we will leave behind only waves of regrets ...
№ 449209   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2023 / 12:27