Harry Potter [Theme] Page 1

In a world where the reality and inevitability of death is often hidden from view, Harry
№ 461055   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:04
Even if Rowling were an Islamofascist, a Hindu priestess, or a Buddhist hermit, her hands would be tied: an adventure epic written in English and in the English tradition would still come out Christian. It is impossible to cut up one huge carcass of culture into entrecotes, sawing off, say, parliament from religion.
№ 461035   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:01
... why does everyone love Harry Potter so much? Believe it or not, the answer is that the transcendental meaning of this book, and especially its Christian content, resonates with the hearts and souls of readers.
№ 461033   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:00
I am, in a way, the boy who lived myself.
№ 457883   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:43
What is a wedge on the potterian? This is when you can't pass up smoothtraffic doors or turnstiles without: — Alohomora!
№ 402203   Added oddissfan 08-08-2020 / 08:55
What is a wedge on the Potterian? This is when the phone replaces the word "Swipe" with the word "Snape". And instead of a message: "I held the screen swipe", turns: "I held on the screen by Snape"! Very funny, no Snape is not affected! :)
№ 402202   Added oddissfan 08-08-2020 / 08:53
What if fallen heroes of Harry Potter would be planes
The spirit of the murdered Nymphadora Tonks was in one of the aircraft "Aeroflot": it randomly changes color, shape, very clumsy, and, to use his full name — hammer shock and may erase the memory.

The spirit of Remus Lupin mysteriously disappears from the hangar at the full moon, everyone who sees it in this time — crazy.

The spirit of "mad-eye": the terrorists leave his side, as soon as the hearing: "Constant vigilance!", it seems to hide a bomb on it useless!

The spirit Dambora: all the avionics is crazy, it's Director is trying to conjure.

The spirit Bellatrix: moved is not in one plane, there have been attempts to "kill those filthy Muggles", but always overtakes "the Terrible Eye". Cooperating with the terrorists.

The spirit of Fred Weasley: fun, fun, fun and again fun!

The spirit of Severus Snape: always perekrestimsya in black, hisses, and spits venom (fuel), hates accustic and shaggy, once slipped off a flight engineer!

The spirit of Dumbledore: tries to intrigue and to become a major in the fleet, for the greater good, of course! Secretly feeding passengers lemon slices.
№ 402199   Added oddissfan 08-08-2020 / 08:50