human [Theme] Page 141

Any violent belief of a person in something meets a backlash, and if you are forced to frown - then you smile angrily, such is human nature, or the "gene of Freedom" in a scientific way. Klyuev did not know all this crap, but his personal "gene" could not cancel it.
№ 405596   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 23:03
Ask a person about his sorrows and you will hear a deep river seething.
№ 405559   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 16:00
If you want to raise an honest person, you need to start with yourself. It is very important not just to monitor your words and actions in the presence of your son. What matters is how much time your son spends with you, whether he has the opportunity to observe your actions.
№ 405539   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 15:00
He wasn't trying to change himself, he was trying to find someone who could accept Him as he was.
№ 405537   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:54
Cultural policy is designed to produce new meanings in communication and understanding, to create cultural gestalts, to construct new ideas and, due to this, to form spaces for possible and permissible actions and actions within this framework. The development of a new space requires a change in the person himself and the ways of organizing his activity.
Quote Explanation: Shchedrovitsky P. G. Kulturnaya politika: presupments of changes/Rossiys'ess'esque expert review. 2006. № 3.
№ 405522   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:09
Our main thesis is that the psychological professional community has an extremely significant mission in the new century. This mission is to promote the innovative development model as a whole and its individual components in a variety of industries and areas of activity. In our opinion, the place of Russia in the world, and the competitiveness of individual economic and socio-cultural projects and, (importantly!) The adaptive capabilities of an individual, depend on how such progress will take place. Thus, the acceptance of this mission will allow psychology to realize its value system and its humanitarian and technological potential.
Quote Explanation: INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY Source of publication: abstracts for the conference "Business Psychology" April 11-12, 2003 Author: P. G. Shchedrovitsky
№ 405521   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:06
I believe that a birthday is an atypical day or as they call the anniversary of a person's birth. Celebrate according to the criteria of an ordinary home holiday. However, in my opinion, every year we climb the stage of life, I do not consider this a reason to give a gift, an occasion
fun, a cause of condolence, just a reason for longing. However, you can observe what is happening on your birthday, people unexpectedly remember the existence of you, turn to you, kind to you. Where does this kindness flow through the blood? It's like a series for a flyby. I decided to take the initiative,
broke all SIM cards, blocked.
Social networks, so to speak, separated and stood out. Only a few remembered me, someone on the calendar, someone remembered forever. I'm happy with the result.
October, December, January forever.
№ 405519   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:00
But that's not even the point. If this supreme achievement was so fragile, what about the rest? If wealth and luxury mattered so little on that chilly April night, did they still matter until the end of that year? Dozens of ministers then insisted that the "Titanic" was the Lord's lesson from Heaven, in order to awaken people from their complacency and punish for excessive belief in material progress. If this was a lesson, it worked - since then, people were no longer sure of anything.
№ 405354   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:15
Beauty has the name of a loved one; for a child, beauty is a mother, and for a man - a beloved woman.
№ 405322   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2020 / 18:18
This is the law of life on earth: it is easier to get tears and sorrows than hope for a brighter future, it is easier to respond to provocateurs with rudeness than to make them understand you, it is easier to endure a sharp toothache than the death of a loved one, it is easier to break down than to hold on, to get a portion humiliation and insults are easier than earning good reviews about yourself, it is easier to despair than really enjoy your own life, giving up before adversity and difficulties is easier than solving a difficult life situation.
№ 405311   Added Айдар 14-10-2020 / 09:26
The life of a hopeless person on earth: you walk in a jacket and strict trousers on the street and to work - you are called a crank, you publish a photo of a successful girl with you - called unpleasant, you are friends with successful people - and you begin to be considered an extra person in their composition, kiss a beautiful actress on the lips - and you are perceived as an upstart.
№ 405291   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 16:27
The parable of the talents (Matt. 25: 14-30). Each person will give an answer before God at the Last Judgment about how he used the gifts he received from God.
№ 405261   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2020 / 01:03
Cursed False: The Book of Malachi. Chapter 1.14
Every man is a lie: Ps. 115:1
Damn who leads a blind man astray! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,18
Damned who is judging an alien, an orphan and a widow! And all the people will say, Amen. Second. 27,19
Thus says the Lord: Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his support, and whose heart moves away from the Lord. Jer.17,5
... for cursed before God [everyone] hanged [on a tree], and thou may not defile thy land, which the Lord thy God gives unto thee. Vtor.21,23
If you do not listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and if you do not try to fulfill all His commandments and His decrees, which I command you today, then all these curses will come upon you and comprehend you. Vtor.28,15
Cursed is he who will lie down with his father's wife, for he has opened the edge of his father's garment! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,20
Damn who will lie down with any cattle! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,21
Cursed, whoever will lie down with his sister, with the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,22
Damn who will lie down with his mother-in-minded! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,23
Damn who will lie down with his wife's sister! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,23
As the sparrow will burst, as the swallow will fly away, so the undeserved curse will not come true. Parables. 26,2
Cursed is he who secretly kills his neighbor! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,24
Damned who takes bribery to kill the soul and shed innocent blood! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,25
Damned [every man] who will not fulfill [all] the words of this law and will not act on them! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,26
Cursed is he who violates the boundaries of his neighbor! Vtor.27,17
Quote Explanation: God’s words of damnation that did lawlessness
№ 405246   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 22:00
Sometimes I hear: how much can you write about the war? Yes, I thought that the knowledge with which I fill my notebooks, load my soul, is hard and unbearable for a person. We, living in such an improved technical age that we are threatened not by one of the wars similar to those known to mankind, but by an ecological catastrophe, there is still the hope that the most powerful weapon, the most invincible is human memory. Memory! But how complex, how tangled her lines, her drawings! - I am more and more convinced with each day of the search. Much more complicated than the drawings of the hellish machine itself, which was invented or wants to be invented in order to kill not hundreds, not thousands, but millions of people at once, and together with them their memory, this immaterial matter, without which we, people, would cease to be people. How to catch it, to materialize it in the word?
№ 405163   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:09
Parents start pampering children from a very early age. Ask any high school teacher and the answer is clear: the biggest obstacle in a young person's path is a loving and overprotective mom.
№ 405133   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 12:39