achievements [Theme] Page 5

The simple formula for achieving happiness is to fulfill the desire that will make you happy.
№ 427796   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:51
Democracy is always false leaders who, in order to achieve their selfish goals, usurp the voice of the people.
№ 427606   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 12:36
Indeed, as a result of fundamental advances in bionics, in this century we will lay the technological foundation for the effective improvement of man and end disability.
№ 426618   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:25
The truth is not always what we see. Initially, his intentions were to shoot a report, maybe he just wanted to share secrets with everyone. But distorted by the wrong methods and one-sided vision of the truth, caused harm to other people. Chief Jao said the results and methods of achieving it are equally important. Although our department has secrets - it helps us protect others...
№ 425475   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:14
If in my youth I appreciated all the advantages of oratory, then probably my fate would have been somewhat different. You could reach completely different heights in your life, using only oratory.
№ 424584   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:03
By the time you reach the goal, you will no longer be the person who decided to achieve it. Moreover, your mind will be aimed at striving for something, instead of enjoying what is.
By the time you reach the goal, you will no longer be the...
№ 424561   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 11:30
Losers are the smartest and most purposeful people. The average person fussily acts to achieve his goal. He is so absorbed in this occupation that he simply has no time to think.
The loser does nothing to achieve the goal. He carefully looks at his goal and comes up with an excuse why it cannot be achieved.
The excuse has to be very plausible. A stupid person is not able to come up with a great excuse and immediately sincerely believe in it.
True excuses are the main goal of the loser, which he achieves with enviable speed and perseverance.
№ 424515   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:39
When I ran after two hares, I didn't catch any of them. When two hares ran after me, they caught me very quickly.
№ 424432   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 20:09
Sometimes it is more important to be able to give up on achieving a goal than to achieve it.
№ 424430   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 20:03
If you want to quickly achieve your goals, then try to make sure that at this point in time you have one goal.
№ 424428   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 19:57
In order to understand what communism is, it is necessary to get to know this person better, to penetrate into his inner world, only in this way can one find an explanation of how this theory with its inherent dogmas was born in the depths of his mind. Without him there would have been no Russian revolution. He called himself a Marxist, but in reality he reshaped and altered Marx as he pleased to achieve his own goal. There was more of a medieval ruler in him than of Marx.
Quote Explanation: Published in Great Britain in 1964, this book, translated into many languages, is still one of the most popular biographies of V.I. Lenin abroad. R. Payne saw his main task in writing the history of "a broken, exhausted, incredibly generously gifted man, the only one of his kind, who can be called a political genius without hesitation." Did the author manage to achieve the goal? Now, with the publication of the book in Russian, not only a foreign, but also a domestic reader can judge this.
№ 423628   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 23:09
Life is not "faster to prove something to the world around you." Prove already at 16, prove already at 17, prove already at 20. No, it's about experimenting with the world, living the world, to articulate the world.
And if Genghis Khan had such fantastic large-scale thinking, it is precisely because in the first 40 years of his life he learned to interact with the world. And he had defeats, and he was not afraid of these defeats, but he built himself on each of them.
Quote Explanation: From the video "Lesson from Genghis Khan: how not burn out too soon?" (from the series «Psychology on examples» on youtube channel of the author)
№ 422922   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 08:33
When you raise the bar of your ideas about the possible and decide to fight for it, you open up the means to achieve your goal.
№ 420169   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:39
As you can accustom yourself to lay down life in ranks, wealth, fame, even in hunting, in collecting, so you can accustom yourself to put yourself to life in perfection, in gradual approach to the limit. You can now experience this: plant the grains and start watching their growth, and it will occupy and please. Remember how glad he was to increase the strength of the body, dexterity; skating, swimming. Just try to ask yourself at least something not to say anything bad about people on the whole day, week, and the achievement will also occupy and please.
№ 419583   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:42
Lurking in the very center of difficulty is opportunity.
№ 419355   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 10:51