patriotism [Theme] Page 4

Disaster struck the soldier:
- Ay! Bitch...
Is I'm a bitch?! And when I after the fourteenth year to the wounded dragged themselves too bitch was? - What are you doing dude, this is embarrassing for? Well, what are we then, according to you, somersault yeah smooching here? Yes, we came to fight, together with you, our land from the Germans to defend, well, brothers...
- Oh, bitch... Bitch campaigning is...
Yeah brain you dope swollen! All of you, just such poganesti allow! The women of the place you are ready to fight, and you Kalniete!
№ 399670   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 06:57
Among the professional patriots, many fans regularly to rest from overwork for the salvation of the homeland in some good place beyond
№ 399347   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 08:15
Patriot - one who prefers the interests of the interests of the whole. A toy in the hands of politicians and arms warriors.
№ 399033   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:27
I would like to love their country, but I love does not.
№ 398974   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 23:57
- What does it all mean? These fools still have a job!
They're not boobies, they are patriots, celebrating the anniversary of the battle of the two communities.
- What!?
- On this day in 1690, William of orange's victory at the Boyne. Glory to him! When your movers remind us of the story, they can do anything.
- The battle of the Massacre was in July.
And?
- They are not motivated by patriotism, and fucking free brandy.
- What's the difference? Cancel the award for harp, I insist, for the sake of the future of the Fort.
Quote Explanation: Grace sabotaging the work of the people of Chesterfield, to force him to fulfil her promises.
№ 398451   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:15
Three years later, so plainly and not having begun, Medvedev's modernization is minimized. It does not remain even rhetoric - again, good practice would be considered sovereign pride and Patriotic self-confidence.
Quote Explanation: Leonid Parfenov commented in the program "Namedni 2009" Medvedev's attempts to pump the economy. 11:15 a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VzzfcSK41u8" rel="nofollow"https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VzzfcSK41u8/a
№ 398202   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 10:39
And finally - about patriotism. Good word. All understand his love of country, but I want more specific. we must answer what is the homeland, not in the abstract but in a concrete sense. Homeland - this is what we inherited from our ancestors. The fact that you gave birth to. My ancestors. And what it all means? This means that I will continue the work of their ancestors. In this patriotism. Here is an incredibly important thing in contrast. Because everything in America is established a dictatorship of the minority. In fact, minorities do not want freedom, and power. They understand freedom as domination. Most disappeared in the West, it is not. And for us it is very important to most, is the people.
By the way, when Gorbachev turned away from the will of the majority, we expect a crash. Every time the power is turned away from the will of the majority and came under the will of elites or minorities, we had problems. And every time we relied on the will of the majority, when we realize it will, we had success. That is something to think about. Perhaps this is the essential point of our ideology.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 09.06.2020
№ 397752   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
A strong army is the first step towards independence of any state. The right culture is an important step for the formation of the purity and patriotism of the people.
№ 395295   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 09:36
Patriotism is a lame excuse for a traitor.
№ 394826   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:18
Assuring people that they are in danger, governments dominate them.
Quote Explanation: About patriotism.
№ 394674   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:39
... the government and the ruling classes, feeling that patriotism is not only their power, but the existence, diligent and cunning and violence excite and maintain it among the Nations.
№ 394673   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:36
Patriotism was necessary for the formation of a United of different nationalities and protected from the barbarians of strong States. But as soon as Christian education equally internally converts all these States, giving them the same foundations, patriotism became not only unnecessary, but was the only obstacle for unity among the peoples to whom they are willing according to their Christian consciousness.
№ 394672   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:33
But what is this high feeling that, in the opinion of the ruling classes must educate the peoples?
The feeling is there, in the precise definition of his own, nothing like the preference of the state or the people of any other state and people, feeling quite Express German Patriotic song: "Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles" ["Germany, Germany above all"], which is only to insert instead of Deutschland Russland, Frankreich, Italien or N. N., i.e., any other state, and is the clear formula high sense of patriotism. It may well be that the feeling is very desirable and useful for governments and for the integrity of the state, but it is impossible not to see that the feeling is not high, but on the contrary, very stupid and very immoral; stupid because, if every state will consider itself better than any other, it is obvious that they will all be wrong and immoral because it inevitably leads every man experiencing it to gain benefits for their state and nation at the expense of other States and peoples, - attraction opposite the main, commonly accepted moral law: not to do another and another, whatever we wanted, so we did.
Quote Explanation: About patriotism.
№ 394671   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:30
Until we pour drop by drop the patriotism and self-respect in the souls of our young people until we compel her sense of solidarity with other fellow citizens, we will have to remove the intellectual cream of the nation will become liquid like skim milk. We must ensure that Singaporeans proud of his origins and was not allowed to push you around and exploit themselves as vassals in the medieval state. Policy of remuneration of skilled and talented workers at a lower average market prices inevitably leads to brain drain, as it was in England.
№ 394652   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:33
Patriot be easier than sober.
№ 393538   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 09:59