patriotism [Theme] Page 2

What was once familiar with Pushkin?
№ 436253   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 17:27
... you bastard will learn to love your homeland - not as a guest, but as normal people should: with passion, devotion, hatred, and disgust.
Quote Explanation: About expats at home
№ 431187   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:21
The public is dead. And it can only be revived by exposing the public - this is the highest citizenship. Patriotism is not stooping before the motherland devouring its sons, patriotism is spreading, eye to eye with truth and life.
№ 429392   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:02
No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. He will win if he makes other poor bastards die for their country.
Quote Explanation: From an address to the soldiers before the start of Operation Overlord
№ 429264   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:42
Now you can buy anything, why not buy patriotism?
Quote Explanation: Speaks to Mark Crassus, who sets forth his conditions to become the head of the legions.
Now you can buy anything, why not buy patriotism?
№ 428257   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
Most believe that it is a shame to be a patriot now. Fashion chovers tolerance and asceticism into people, dresses in unisex, oversize and masks. I periodically feel sick of the imposed need to observe political correctness. Society, in fact, does not exist, there is an abyss between generations, between rich and poor abyss. And we think about how visiting traders and persons of non-traditional orientation would not be offended, but we forget about each other, Russian citizens who are subjected, frankly speaking, to methodical destruction from all sides. And no Mongol yoke is needed.
№ 426785   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
You took Stalin away from the Russians,
Athletes were banned from flagging.
In the nineties, some developed,
They gave us instead of benefits.
We have not accepted the gift of the alien,
May your stale ear hear:
"Never break your Russian,
Do not kill you the Russian spirit!"
№ 425138   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 12:42
Repeat with multi-colored berets.
№ 424162   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:30
Get up, Russian people ...
№ 423963   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:19
S. V. Lavrov is a great diplomat, and it is not for me to put the word across. But I cannot agree with his thesis that people are born with patriotism. They are not born with patriotism. They grow up with patriotism. And if there is no patriotism in the family, if there is no patriotism at school, if in society the word patriotism is associated with a backward conservative ideology, and children grow up listening to this, well, what kind of patriots will they be?
Release Date: 08.07.2021
№ 422749   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 10:51
I'll tell you this: read Engels. Then listen to Soviet songs. And then you will know what is the cell of the state, and why the worldview is formed in the family, and then it will be much easier for you. Remember that your worldview was shaped not only by the Soviet school, but also by your family, as is the case with each of those present here.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Imposing sameness. Air on 05.07.2021
№ 422381   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:30
So let it be bitter and rewarded.
Descendants will say about me:
"He lived. He thought. I fell a often.
But he didn't change the century."
№ 422139   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:45
- Tendency to underestimate women. Especially commoners. Unwillingness to admit that we can be patriots, no matter how many coins we have in our hearts.
№ 421342   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 23:51
Tell people that war is bad, they will laugh: who does not know this? Say that patriotism is bad, and most people will agree to this, but with a small proviso. - Yes, bad patriotism is bad, but there is another patriotism, the one we hold on to. - But what is this good patriotism, no one explains. If good patriotism consists in not being conquering, as many say, then any patriotism, if it is not conquering, then certainly retaining, that is, that people want to retain what was previously conquered, since there is no country that would not be based on conquest, and it is impossible to keep the conquered by other means than by the same ones by which something is conquered, that is, by violence, murder. If patriotism is not even retaining, then it is restorative - patriotism of the conquered, oppressed peoples - Armenians, Poles, Czechs, Irish, etc. And this patriotism is almost the worst, because it is the most embittered and requires the greatest violence.
№ 419579   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:30