no [Theme] Page 301

If there is doubt, it is impossible to be patient. And if there is no patience, there will be no result.
№ 399878   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:33
There is no moment that is not devoured you and your loved ones, there are moments when you hadn't been, even against the will, the destroyer! A'm harmless walk costs the lives of thousands miserable worms; one step crushes the buildings, painstakingly erected by the ants, and tramples in the dust the whole world. Oh no, not a great, exceptional worldwide disaster touching me, not floods, washing away your villages, not the earthquake, absorbing your city: I can't come to terms with the destructive force hidden in all nature and nothing is created such that it did not destroy my neighbor or myself.
№ 399796   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 02:39
- Do you live here alone? Man should not live alone.
- Some people like that.
- No, it should not be.
№ 399793   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 02:30
In football there are no enemies and allies for those who love him.
№ 399764   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2020 / 19:27
"My house is a Paradise that defeated Hell, and there is no happiness in the soul, only one dopamine - here, among the people on the bottom morally, I again, left alone."
№ 399748   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 22:33
- Take off is now!
- No.
- What you said to me?
- I do everything to please everyone, just to be perfect. The perfect daughter, the perfect sister, student. It is possible though to do something for yourself?
№ 399735   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:21
The friendship of peoples, interethnic, interfaith unity and tolerance there is no alternative. Where there is no consent, it is chaos, and the state collapses.
№ 399718   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:30
And second. Let's see how they consistently unleash yourself and doctrinal, and technological hands to the conduct of hostilities in the so-called lower end of the spectrum: cyber warfare, private military campaigns and anti-guerrilla warfare, support of all kinds of extreme opposition. They are preparing for a hot war. Another thing is that they are preparing for this war is not yet with us, most likely to a low-intense hot war. But the problem is that they do not understand that deterrence as a system is a double-edged thing. And it can shoot in both directions. They think that the fire will only. And this is me most worried. We are dealing with a very irresponsible elite in the United States, which burned expertise. They have no experts who can explain the political elite that it is. And not in the political elite of people who can hear it. That's the trouble.
Release Date: 01.07.2020
№ 399712   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:12
To be a child is not easy. All around are over you advantage. People will kill you inside, kill and forget your name. You grow out of it. They grow old. You will remember. They - no. They will continue to do what you've always done. To dispose of others. And then, one day, they'll call you a friend. And you have to wait. And wait. You wait until they fully trust you. And then you ask whether they liked their dinner. And looking into their frightened eyes, until they draw their last breath, you will tell them your name. And nod. "Yes," tell your eyes to them. "It was me". And then you leave. And the system will be a little better. Be smart, the Dreamers.
№ 399708   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:00
He with great vehemence explained to me that every question has such power, to which the answer is already no.
№ 399703   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 18:45
And you in the trenches will share who is noble and who is not?
№ 399667   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 06:48
- Kolokolnikov Evdokia Akinfeeva.
- What are you doing here?
Eighteen years, no children.
- Hmm... For growth do not come!
- This examination decides! You write: Evdokia Akinfeeva.
- What are you doing? Us women can't...
- Without you I'm not staying here! Where you go, I go. Write! Only her maiden name, write it down.
№ 399663   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 06:36
Determine the straight husband of a scientist
But that sense? After all, in life there are no straight!
And in vain is your mind confused
Look for the answer in human knowledge:
Science is all just a sea of misconceptions
Where there is no bottom, and there is no truth and shadows.
Quote Explanation: Human learning
№ 399654   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 06:09
There is no such person who has no sorrow that lives without pain. This pain is a reason to come to God. Pain is God touching our heart...
№ 399642   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 05:33
For such as he, immediately went to any, without having to entice her or not.
№ 399641   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 05:30