purity [Theme] Page 2

His gaze is pure, and there is no disgust on his lips. Isn't that why he walks as if he is dancing?
№ 424669   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:32
with their children.
Quote Explanation: translated by Yuri Mogutin
№ 424299   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 13:30
Even a snowman in the refrigerator will not be able to live clean.
№ 418937   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 13:45
Record the unusualness of ritual purity.
№ 418000   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:09
Oh, friend, there is a road between our hearts.
And to my heart it is always clear.
It is - that water current - without mud, without a threshold.
And in the surface of clear waters you can see the moon.
№ 416794   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 20:18
doing well.
Quote Explanation: 1925
№ 412245   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 02:27
You are extraordinary in your dreams.
I won't touch your clothes.
I dorme - and behind the slums the secret,
And in secret you will perish, Rus.
So - I recognized in my sled.
Countries native to poverty,
And in the flaps of her rags
Souls hide the ancestay.
She rocked her living soul,
Russia, in its vastness, you,
And here - it is not tarnished.
Original purity.
№ 411049   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 23:24
How to make a household joyful:
• Spend less time at the computer, unless your hobby (blog, photos, etc.) is associated with it. Remember the funny, but sadly relevant anecdote: "Dad, who is this scary, shaggy with red eyes there in the corner? "Kids, it's your mom sitting on VKontakte."
• Bring learning to your everyday life: listen to lectures, read books. On the topic that is interesting to you. So you will not allow yourself to become dull and become boring.
• Do your favorite things - needlework, creativity. Gain feminine energy. It is always needed, it does not happen much!
• Give more time and attention to your husband, it will pay off a hundredfold. He will not chase work, and he will begin to help, and there will be more love in the relationship.
• Approach tasks creatively. You can cook the same thing every day, or you can decorate dishes, look for new recipes. You can wash the floor daily, or you can make beautiful mats and vacuum them with the children. The scope for creativity is huge.
• Don't try to make everything perfect. Especially cleaning. Especially if you have children. Of the three items – mental health, order and children – only two can be chosen. Keep your mental health. Let the house be a living cleanliness, not perfect sterility. This is a huge difference in the effort spent.
• Dress beautifully at home. For myself, for my husband, for my children. Style your hair, take care of your skin. If you spend most of your time at home, it does not mean that you can and should spit on yourself. Throw away bathrobes, curlers, baggy nightgowns. This will immediately open access to the feminine energy and give you more strength in the first place. Not to mention the husband, who is happy to see a beautiful wife, not a crutsped fury.
• Make time for yourself every day - at least half an hour. This is a very important duty of any woman, a housewife - especially. This is your prevention of professional burnout.
№ 410618   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:45
Children, Kopatych, these are not mugs for you! They don't grow in the garbage!
Quote Explanation: Season "New Adventures", series "Stepanida".
№ 406157   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 07:42
You have never suffered, - said a deathly look, - you have never felt anything, because to feel is only to suffer, there is no joy, there is only suffering and the absence of suffering, only suffering and zero, when you feel nothing, and I suffer , writhing from suffering - this is my purity, my virtue, and you do not writhe, do not complain. You must save me from suffering, cut up your insensitive body in order to patch mine, your cold soul, to rid mine of feelings, and we will reach the highest ideal, triumph over life, zero.
№ 404542   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 14:12
I covered the claw - wash the whole paw.
№ 403677   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2020 / 01:18
I want to believe in a big and clean - buy an elephant and wash it.
Quote Explanation: Full contact / Soloviev LIVE /
Release Date: 30.07.2020
№ 401727   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2020 / 12:09
The sun reflected in the clear waters and the sky in a pure heart.
№ 401620   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 19:45