poverty [Theme] Page 3

Poverty leads to revolution and revolution to poverty.
№ 387757   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 06:50
The volume accumulated can imagine a simple example: the theft and export outside Russia metals accumulated in the Soviet Union, giving the opportunity for a good fifteen years to live a different kind of strong business executives a dozen countries (Ukraine. Germany, Baltic States, USA, France and others). And supplies of salt, matches, soap, canned food and sugar, zanesennykh citizens of the state in the last epoch of the deficit (in 1970 - 1980‑e years), was, according to experts, expended by the mid 90‑ies of the last century.
№ 386695   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 20:09
There is a cruel saying that when poverty enters the door, love flies out the window.
№ 384878   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 21:04
When I see hundreds of children coming into this world among the poverty, misery and hardship, are receiving some kind of inept midwife, unable to help his mother, snacking on the teeth of the umbilical cord when she gives the child a drop of gin, not the food, and all of these children, or nearly all, from the beginning, from the first months of life, no matter what happens later, is perfect in every way, it is very strange to observe the paradox of a child from a rich family, who was the father of the child surrounded with care and attention, like a Princess and he is flawed, sick enough to heal it above human forces.
№ 383238   Added Viker 22-11-2019 / 09:02
A weak man throughout his life expect various challenges: poverty, humiliation, pressure and oppression from the society in which he will have to live with. Often this is because a weak man it's hard to fight for his prosperous life, he can't stand up for themselves, whereas strong person can achieve great heights in their careers, society, to live in prosperity, respect and to be free for the rest of his life.
№ 382139   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:54
Ironic. I've seen so many children born in poverty and misery, but my own daughter, who was born in luxury and surrounded by care and attention worthy of the Princess was ill.
4 Season 4 Series
№ 381777   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 12:40
My definition of poor is those who need too much. Because those who need too much are never satisfied.
№ 381021   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:52
I had not a dream but a wish. One huge desire. I wanted to stop at last by the relentless struggle for existence. These daily thoughts on how and what to survive the following day. What to eat, wear, where to take money for the bus.
№ 378679   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 22:00
According to the world health organization as a General indicator of suicides, Russia ranks third in the world, twenty-six and a half cases per hundred thousand people. Above us only two African countries - Guyana and Lesotho. As for suicides among men in Russia - in the lead, occupies the first position, more than forty-eight cases per hundred thousand population. In my opinion, this is a real national tragedy. Our country is losing its strong half. To the problems of alcoholism, to drug abuse, adding, however, and can be much more dangerous problem is, I'm sorry, "zamordowany" Russian peasants. ... That hopelessness, coupled with poverty and insecurity becomes a reason when a person comes to extreme traits. ... Let me remind you, the assurance of sociologists, three years, three whole years of poverty, so people lost all sorts of incentives to try to escape from the trap into which he fell.
Quote Explanation: Data from the world health organization for the year 2016.
№ 378326   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:11
The main purpose of good government is to seek the welfare of the people, and not to establish a certain order among the poor people.
№ 374165   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2019 / 20:29
In the USSR told about the starving countries of Africa starving but survived, and the Soviet Union disappeared from the face of the earth. Now the propaganda Russia is hungry in Africa announced by the Ukrainians, we will see the future.
№ 373372   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2019 / 16:20
The miserable situation of the Russian man is not enough money even to travel on public transport. It's hard to think about going to another country!..
№ 372223   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2019 / 23:06
As bitter boiled rice this year
before the frost he clearly is not Mature.
Heaven and all the rains are sick -
a forgotten hammer and the rust will eat.
The rain poured all but dried up eyes
look for sprouts in the mud tears in the way.
I have a month right in the night.
Frost. Now taking home an ox.
The entire crop, puffing, carrying to sell
But the money was given, as the dust from the road.
Sell the ox to pay taxes,
And the thought about hunger in vain I'll drive
The tax take coin gold
To recruit soldiers on the long border.
The official fed, and we do not subsist -
To the river God I'll wife...
Quote Explanation: The Chinese poet su Shi, also known under the pseudonym su Dongpo. The Chinese translation of Alexander Rodseth.
№ 371989   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:33
Know what it was? Proof of your verbal poverty.
№ 371899   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2019 / 18:06
The poor are always and everywhere, until there is mafia and the interior Ministry.
№ 371023   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 11:03