confidence [Theme] Page 1

No one knows his fate.
Self-confidence is our enemy.
The soul is silent, the soul is moaning...
And the mind is a logical fool!
№ 425006   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 20:21
There are positively Russian people who are afraid even of Russian successes and Russian victories. They are not afraid because they wish the Russians harm, on the contrary - they grieve over any Russian failure sincerely, they are good Russians, but they are afraid of both the successes and the victories of the Russians - “because, they say, after a victorious war, self-confidence, self-praise, chauvinism will appear. , stagnation. " But the whole mistake of these good people is that they have always seen Russian progress solely in self-spitting. Yes, arrogance, perhaps, is what we need most of all now! Finally, we need self-respect, not self-spitting. Don't worry: there will be no stagnation. War will illuminate so much of the new and force so much to change the old that you would never have achieved that self-spitting and teasing, which have recently turned into mere fun.
№ 423794   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:42
Self-confidence is evil, self-confidence is good.
№ 421030   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 14:03
Don't like girls? Often, it is the lack of self-belief that results in excessive self-confidence. Think. You don't accidentally recognize it... Themselves?
№ 418052   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2021 / 11:15
Self-confidence is generated by ignorance.
№ 415333   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 13:12
Overconfidence is poison, but confidence becomes strength.
№ 414733   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:45
In men, I am repelled by flattery and excessive self-confidence. I don't like a guy who knows in advance what to say and when to speak. People like that scare me, they seem too good, you know?
№ 414544   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 14:54
People who think that they made themselves rarely like to remember the details of this production process.
№ 414169   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 13:54
What is happening to me? How awkward a person becomes when he truly loves! How quickly self-confidence flies from him! And how lonely he seems to himself; all his vaunted experience suddenly dissipates like smoke, and he feels so insecure.
№ 412533   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:15
What's happening in America. We are critical of this, on the one hand. On the other hand, there was romanticization as wise, omnipotent, never mistaken. I agree that they are strong, printing money... They have demonstrated success, unfortunately, over us, having won many victories, thanks to our internal problems. But! Having launched various mechanisms around Trump that are essentially destroying the American statehood, I believe that it will not be possible to pretend that chaos has been released, and then we will close it. Do not forget the simple saying that man assumes, and God disposes. Their self-confidence in foreign and domestic policy will play a cruel joke with them, and is already playing. Of the processes they have started, fearing Trump and trying to remove him, all this is likely to lead to self-destruction and loss of influence.
There is a special phenomenon of political culture. A dictatorship in America will have very serious consequences – devastating to their external influence.
I believe that one of the points of our weakness is the cultivation for centuries of the belief that the West is invincible.
Vladimir Solovyov may include:
But when I talk to you, to my friends, we have the opposite belief - that we will win. That when it comes to H's time, we're still lying down.
- That's all right, but the question is what the other side is not going to bring to war. They will act by other methods. Historical parallels are legitimate, but at each stage there is its own specificity. Including attempts to work inside Russia. And with our doors open, it's much easier to do that than before.
Release Date: 18.01.2021
№ 411757   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:54
- Do your hands even grow from the back seat?
- Believe me, buddy. With these hands I am able not only to lure ladies
№ 410609   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 23:06
Self-confidence is a thing that has ruined and destroyed.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408175   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:08
An elementary calculation: if you are knee-deep in the sea, then your head is in the clouds.
№ 407420   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:21
If you want to look and feel more confident, start by working on posture. Stand up straight. Take your shoulders back, put on a friendly expression, look into the eyes of your interlocutors and do not look away. Pretend to be absolutely confident.
№ 406546   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2020 / 16:09
You can't achieve anything on your own. Those who think otherwise are overconfident.
№ 406117   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 02:15