inner peace [Theme] Page 3

I always thought that the empty eye sockets of old houses look at me with reproach as if to say "what have you done to yourself?". I looked at the black window, glaringly contrasting with the white stucco, sometimes cracked, and again he couldn't breathe. They are like a symbol of the subconscious, on the mezzanine which holds many secrets. I wanted to climb over the fence to get into the window of the first floor and turn on the light. Through the door would be easier, but it's locked. You should try the window, to jump in total darkness and sharp movement to deal with her like a band-aid rip off broken knees. First, you can go blind, but very soon your eyes will adjust and see things as they are. Surely there will be tears, but then will come peace, and I'll know exactly what to do next. To live with eyes wide shut is very convenient, but to see clearly is priceless.
№ 398843   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 12:51
Security - that's what I'm looking for. I really could not articulate what is important for me in relations with people. I get it now. SECURITY. Not only physical but also emotional. I want not to be afraid to be themselves, not play roles, not to hide the scars and still be confident that I am. I do not regret, and I accept this with all my Luggage. I'm tired of all of your life hiding in a shell like a turtle, tired to increase armor and to hide my story for fear of yet another mockery.
№ 398829   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 12:09
I hope that sooner or later everyone realizes how important it is to protect the inner world of others, not to trample it with muddy shoes, do not throw cigarette butts, do not spit in the most expensive. There must be a kind of filter through which you want to ignore all the thoughts before they articulate. Negativity aside, like coffee grounds, but pure, strong, invigorating drink of positive energy already, you can gently pour into fragile porcelain cups on human souls.
№ 398804   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:54
... any of us there is a beautiful world with a secret code, and that in itself is a reason to be happy. Perhaps there are forgotten password. They lost it in myself and do not know how to get back to where the eternal sun. But I want to.
№ 394738   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:51
You know, in my childhood for such cases was a way. I imagined that come the Nazis, but not to "Hande Hoch", and with a noble mission, to help me understand my inner world.
Shining in my face and ask a question that I myself cannot answer. Can't get to the truth.
"Who do you love more, Marina Turmanova of 8 "In" or Yana Mishchenko from 9 "B"? If you tell the truth, we let you go, but not - shoot."
And they are the truth somehow, you know, well, Nazis.
And I suddenly going and understand... Yana Mishchenko!
№ 394062   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:03
Inside you is your own treasure, their own beauty, their very own company. All this is the fruit of your prayers. And if we do not build a relationship with God, the day will come when you will be very painful, you will suffer. Feel it now. Let it be just you and God, leave other people alone.
№ 393421   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 04:39
I know what I'm doing Holy work, because the one who loves the mountains, to become inwardly richer.
Quote Explanation: Interview in Moscow, may 10, 1998
№ 393058   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:15
Until then, there is no inner discipline that brings calmness of mind, no material possessions and other external conditions will not bring you the feeling of joy and happiness that you are looking for.
№ 391727   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 13:06
So wonderful to be all,
one for all,
for you - no one.
You drove like a fly, laughing,
preferring to lie on his back.
№ 385947   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 13:00
Appearance - an achievement not yours
Your credit - what's inside!
№ 384415   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:50
Nothing exists without you. All around you see in you. After all, there is only what you notice. And tomorrow is only what you believe today.
№ 378189   Added Viker 11-09-2019 / 08:16
The world in which we live is the fruit of our conscience, and man cannot transgress the laws, reigning in his own soul.
№ 377084   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 14:42
- Are you an artist?
- No, the artist finds a balance between his inner world and the outer world, and I... just drawing dresses for women, which many will pay for them. I create princesses.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 376172   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 00:07
In the spiritual decline of live a difficult life,
Poverty in the head, like a tin can.
№ 371299   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 17:05
The more you photograph, the paler it becomes your inner life. While you are photographed, your soul is languishing, it is time for your soul - dead season.
№ 370590   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 01:16