photo [Theme] Page 4

How can a mother look at this photo every day and not notice what kind of freak she is dating?
Quote Explanation: Khloh saw a picture of her mom being with David.
№ 409757   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:03
he finds something before people have time to lose it.
№ 409278   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 07:27
The views were good, but no one took pictures - everyone knew from experience that the transparent distance would cringe on the screen to a meaningless blue stripe.
№ 408479   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:54
How strange life is, she thought. Over the years, memories fade, hearts grow stale, promises turn into deceptions, beliefs lose their meaning. And photography, this two-dimensional image of reality, remains unchanged. As unchanging as a lie that you still want to believe in.
№ 406233   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:15
Photography is always the first impression. And about the photographer, his attitude to the viewer and the work, and about the frame itself. The frame should draw the viewer. There must always be "unknown" in it. That undisclosed thing to think about.
№ 405632   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2020 / 12:48
Pictures can lie even without any "Photoshop".
№ 402873   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 16:45
Okay, not a question, polistayu your pictures.
- All five million?
№ 400271   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:21
Everyone is trying to put you in the frame. Ever put, or not, or faking it. But anyway, this is a fucking frame. Damn frame, and your post-mortem photos.
№ 398405   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 17:54
Live sexual experience nakedness is a process rather than a state. If isolated from this process, a single point, then the resulting image will seem banal and its banality will make a chilling impression, rather than to serve as a bridge between two very deep and poetic States. For this reason, expressive photos of naked women are even rarer than paintings. A simple solution for a photographer is to turn the figure into a Nude model, which, summarizing, and spectacle and spectator, and depriving sexuality of specificity, turns desire into fantasy.
№ 397474   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:45
Camera isolated momentary images and thus destroyed the idea of their timeless nature. Or, in other words, the camera showed that the idea of time passing was inseparable from the visual experience (this applies to everything except painting). What you see depends on where you were and when. What you saw was derived from your position in time and space. It became impossible to continue to assume that everything converges on the eye as the vanishing point of infinity.
I don't want to say that before the invention of the camera men believed that everyone sees everything. But the prospect of organized visual space as if it actually was the ideal. Every drawing or painting using perspective, tells his audience that he is the center of the world. However, the camera - especially the camera - shows that center there.
The invention of the camera changed the way of seeing the world. Visible has come to mean for us something different. This instantly had an effect on painting.
For the Impressionists the visible world is another, he does not wait, when people will consider it. On the contrary, the visible becomes fluid and fleeting. For the Cubists the visible - it is not something that may catch one's eye, but a whole host of possible views on the subject or the represented person.
№ 396438   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 21:23
My relationship with Pablo, it's correspondence in the digital age. At first I bought a camera. It was four years ago. I did 380 photos in the first year. 176 in the second year, 97 in the third year. And four last year. A simple, irreversible act, I remove 38.9 megabytes of history. If only my head worked as well as my Mac and I could forget everything with a click.
№ 394716   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:45
The fact that on my Desk for a long time already is an old photo. It depicts six very young beautiful smiling boys. It is six brothers of my mother. In 1941, the youngest of them was 18 and the oldest 29. They are all in the same forty-first went to the front. Six. But the front back one. I don't remember how these guys looked in life. Now I'm older than any of them. What would they become? Engineers? Sailors? Poets? I do not know. They had only to become soldiers. And die. I wrote his "Requiem" and for those six who still look at me with photography. Wrote and felt his debt to them. And something else: maybe guilty. Although, of course, we are guilty only that were born too late and did not have time to participate in the war. So, to live and to remember the victims.
№ 394123   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:13
Policeman it's not a real COP. Have you seen how they look? I have in the entrance hangs a picture of "the Policeman of your neighborhood". I have not yet read it, thought we were in the entrance of someone on treatment is collected. Treatment and mustache.
Release Date: 28.03.2020
№ 390035   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:27
... I photograph everything, because photography is my destiny. The world seems a little less intimidating if everything else I separated the camera.
№ 385492   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 12:02
How short life is, if you watch her photos!
№ 384773   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:18