ass [Theme] Page 1

- Tell me what you want. I understand, yeah, I said about your hand.
- Look, man, without you I would never have become a COP, and would not be standing here, if your ass wasn't saved mine. So the only thing I want to tell you: I love you.
Quote Explanation: Baines overshadowed the Walker and got shot in the ass. After Baines was making fun of Walker, that his wound in the arm, by comparison, was nothing.
№ 401654   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 08:39
Hey, grunkle Stan, you've got that face that ass! All break I love Dipper and I stink!
Quote Explanation: Mabel in Dipper's body.
№ 397563   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 16:18
- The guy under the stairs - the fat guy, he moves very little. He's been here a long time and does only what he is told.
Louise.
- Louise?
His fat ass reminds me of my first girlfriend.
Sweet.
Quote Explanation: Ray and Emil discuss the habits of the guards and give them nicknames.
№ 395525   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 13:54
- Listen, Mr. Duke, I'm clueless. Just... tell me who you are.
- Oh! I is your imagination!
- N-no. It's... it's a novel.
Yeah. And I do too.
What?
The novel is kind of like Netflix... movies for family viewing. It is the option that you choose to... uh...
- To block all juicy!
- Do not use the word "juicy" in this sense!
Juicy ass?..
Worse still...
- Yes, your... your fifth point should stay in your pants where it belongs.
- Why did you suppress your imagination, Thomas!
I'm sorry I don't see the creative impulse in the words "onion booty"!
- STOP it, Thomas! There are different types of imagination!
№ 391937   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:39
Ass, unlike the brain, it simultaneously thinks and feels.
№ 389083   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 14:20
- Here is how it happened: he got iceberg to starboard, the bottom of like Morse code punched - tuk-tuk-tuk. On Board below the waterline, bow compartments started to fill with water. The water rises and spills over videograde partitions, which, unfortunately, only to reach the deck E. the Nose immersed in water, the stern rises up, at first slowly, then faster, until the entire ass came off the ground. And the ass was considerable - 20-30 thousand tons. The housing was not designed for this load. And then what? He cracked to the keel. Feed falls horizontally, the nose goes under the water and pulls the stern vertical and finally detaches. Feed a few minutes standing over the water as the float, taking water and finally sinks at 2:20 am, two hours and forty minutes after the collision. The bow of the falls and about a half mile from the crash site cut into the bottom at speeds of 20-30 knots - BAM! Cool, huh?
- Thank you for the detailed, in-depth, expert analysis, Mr. Bodine. In life everything was different...
№ 384364   Added Viker 13-12-2019 / 12:48
- Next time, don't expect me to save your ass!
- What a pity! My ass could always count on you, as perednitsa!
1 Season 5 Series
№ 384066   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 18:44
Estonia is a circus juggler, performing complex acrobatic figures on the geopolitical tightrope. Left foot Tallinn restrains indifferent Moscow, which, in spite of svidomo nezalezhnikam, all did not wish again to bring Estonians to his neck. Parallel left hand equilibrist blowing twists Brussels trying to impose Tallinn quota on the admission of migrants.
The second hand Estonians are pulling towards the same klyatyh Muscovites, which allegedly constrain the foot. Waving his hand in the hope of economic benefits from cooperation with the coveted invaders.
What's left, given that one foot must somehow stand on the rope? Ass? Tallinn makes it difficult draft motion addressed to the tolerant Finns and Scandinavians, whose investments, in fact, held until now the Estonian economy square.
Quote Explanation: Hostile whirlwinds wafted over Tribaltech, evil forces of nature – is clearly with the filing of klyatyh Muscovites – viciously oppress evrointegrirovannyh Estonia. Not in time square Republic to build a trial "eurosaver" on the border with Russia, as it blew away.
№ 383896   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:54
Be a genius, do it all through the ass!
№ 382685   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 20:26
As the Jews say, "the gross tuhes ASE nahes". That means: "Big-ass - too happy." So the deeper W-PA, which will plunge the Russian economy, the more optimistic will be acting Prime Minister. ... What do we have to get them all up there, suspected that doing something wrong? Or does it require at least the Great Depression? Stupid question. Chief horses in midstream does not change, and we have all the time in midstream. ... So these are eternal. So hail to our reforms, the most senseless, ruthless and eternal in the world.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (24.10.2019).
№ 381181   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:15
Don't worry, slim. You're still admiring my ass when I shit on your grave.
№ 371196   Added Viker 31-05-2019 / 07:53
- Oh, Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot, this suit is for your ass didn't do anything.
- No one asked you to watch, Tony.
- It [the suit] is ludicrous.
- I think you look good, Cap. As far as I can tell, this is the ass of America.
Quote Explanation: The time where Tony, Steve and lang in 2012 in new York city. The translation of the original.
№ 368873   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2019 / 20:47
Everything changes in a man's life after marriage. For example, you can't do it anymore after marriage with his wife on the walk to stare around at someone's ass. Everything you can walk with the wife to watch it directly. Ideally, if there is someone's ass, a married man cannot look at someone's ass. You can see her, but not to look at her. <...> I've noticed: the better butt, more dangerous to look at her. If some average ass you can still slightly see porazglyadyvat, on a great ass should not be watched. As for the welding. There can be problems with health, eyesight may fall from a blow to the head. Can fall eye.
№ 360579   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 16:13
- From Zavadsky in the theater were three sisters. Vera Maretskaya - weaver, I Babarikha and the Orlova though the Guidon and has not given birth, but to overseas countries all the time loose.
- Why you Babarikha?
- Because of assholes.
№ 352177   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 01:04
Calling the king of Sagittarius, swashbuckling young man. Isho did not give the job, and even angry in advance. Kicks hands, feet pounding, eyes rotate, in obchem, scares. So he was hunting lime Fedota that azhno directly in the bones ache!..
№ 339883   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 23:07