the explosion [Theme] Page 1

Magath: ........
Did you blow up the Yegerist train?
Keith: Yeah. Why didn't you swim away with the others?
Magath: There's a hijacked Mariah cruiser. With its speed, it is easy to catch up and sink our allies.
It should not be left here.
Keith: Then I'll help.
Keith: They're already here.
Magath: I don't care. I'll set fire to gunpowder. If you want to jump into the sea, now is the time.
Keith: Oh no. And so healed in this world.
Magath: Why are you on our side? This is hardly in favor of the island.
Keith: I saw my students driving south from the fort in Shiganshin. With Annie Leonhart. And then I understood their purpose.
And I was proud...
For their students.
Magath: .......
If you hadn't stopped the reinforcements, we'd be here.
You will become one of the heroes-saviors of the world.
Keith: Well... just like you.
Magath: I have nothing to be proud of. I didn't go of my own free will... Only followed the order of his country ...
And he ordered his guys to destroy the walls.
Now I realize that I would be happy if my guys lived like ordinary people.
Keith: Even though you're not proud of yourself,
Yegerists: DISCOVER!
I think I'm proud of you, as are your guys.
Magath: Thank you. What is your name?
Keith: Keith Shadis. What about you?
Magath: Theo Magat.
*Lowering the gun, setting fire to gunpowder.
The explosion of the cruiser, the death of all who were on it.*
Quote Explanation: Chapter 129, page 40-45.
№ 420070   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:21
Yes, the explosion is training ... But where are the corpses? !! ..
№ 415627   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 02:27
Now she has no place in paradise, she knew it for sure, now, after everything she had done, after voluntarily plunging into darkness, giving her all her soul, she simply could not get there. There is a place for the saints in paradise. She's not a saint. She has no place in paradise. This inference is as simple as the realization that oxygen and hydrogen in a ratio of 1 to 2 are causing an explosion.
№ 414798   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 21:30
We are all dangerous if our life force does not find a way out, if there is no one to share our difficulties with and there is no place to find understanding. Violence is the explosion of a bomb on the field of unrealized life.
№ 411265   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:27
- Friend... Are you okay?
- What a nightmare... How could this happen... I calculated everything, but... Explosion. I hear how deaf in one ear, and the flashbacks of this day will haunt me in nightmares for a long time.
- Okay, me..
- Nope! Tzitz! Listen! Can you hear?
- I hear what?..
- That ringing. Such a long and aching ringing. Don! Don. Don...
- Buddy, you're scaring me...
- Oh! Stopped! And... And you're probably that new, Yellow, right?
- Well...
- I'm Soule, the chief pyrotechnician here. And do you want very wise advice?
- Not really.
- So, NEVER PLAY WITH PYROTECHNICS! GUNS ARE NOT TOYS FOR CHILDREN! FIRECRACKERS ARE EVIL! EVERYONE WHO THROWS THEM UNDER THEIR FEET SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!! FIREWORKS CAN ONLY BE TRIGGERED BY RESPONSIBLE ADULTS! OTHERWISE, YOUR HEAD WILL BE TORN OFF... PAWS... TAIL... WHOLE BODY! Remember?!
- Ah-ah- ah! Yes sir! Yes, sir!
- Same thing. Uncle Sole's instructions never pass by her ears.
№ 410956   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 23:09
No one cares about an unexploded bomb. Only the one that exploded
№ 410513   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 21:39
Well, you made a mess there. Heat transfer was reversed. This is possibly the first ever case of gasoline explosion hypothermia.
№ 410504   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 21:12
In order not to arrange an unplanned bathing in wine, you must follow your own tricks. Champagne, as a woman, requires a special approach. He needs to be slightly indulged, otherwise hysteria and an explosion are inevitable, coupled with the flight of cork and foam.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408615   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:51
If you are planning such a thing as blowing up parliament, sleepiness will definitely fade into the background.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 407996   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 09:54
Have you ever lost a loved one? No, not that. Have you ever lost loved ones this way? First, only a voice ... then an explosion ... after smoke ... then screams ... It's like all your dreams are parting with life. After such a loss, you are left with only anger. From this anger a veil falls on your eyes. When anger engulfs your body, it is as if the mind leaves it. This is the kind of person you should be afraid of!
Quote Explanation: Yavuz loses his fiancée in an explosion.
№ 404002   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 01:09
Everybody went to outer space
The second that the sun exploded
I'm the only fool who stayed

They all flew into space
At the moment when the sun exploded
And I'm the only fool who left.
№ 401834   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 16:21
- Is everything okay?
- Okay!? You blew up the port!
- You're overreacting. Just one boat.
- And a van.
- It was our van.
№ 401652   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:27
- Why is the book exploded?
She tried to say something important.
№ 398927   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:48
Come in the dream persistently,
Surely, hot.
Your desires of hunting,
I'm going to hook.
I happily and shamelessly.
Your being a blast!
Love you, my insomnia,
My unearthly detachment!
№ 396259   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2020 / 11:48
Good evening. You Sphinx number 1. Because of your interference, the press conference is canceled. Video plays automatically in the event of cancellation of the conference. This is the last message. And the last bomb will be... nuclear. It will automatically explode at ten o'clock. The explosion is not averted. So, people of Japan... goodbye.
№ 395456   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:16