champagne [Theme]

- They dilute it with water ... Well, like powdered milk.
- They dilute it with water ... Well, like powdered milk.
№ 455539   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2023 / 01:15
I just want to lie down and drink champagne.
№ 451475   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 00:48
Alexey Bestuzhev: - Suitable.
Alexey Bestuzhev: - Suitable.
№ 440689   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2022 / 06:39
- And we - when the vodka runs out.
- And we - when the vodka runs out.
№ 437431   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 18:09
You have to be yourself, no matter what! Yes, in a world of duplicity, lies and photoshop, it's certainly difficult. Don't be afraid to be yourself. Know your Self. You should not hide your individuality. Do not limit yourself in anything, do not prove anything to anyone, ever. And remember, we all get older. And to hell with all this whining, life is too short. There is nothing we can do but: show the middle finger and shout loudly: I
№ 437187   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 18:09
Like champagne "Washes".
№ 428482   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:34
Champagne is the Devil's drink. It is delicious, it makes you happy and loves you, and if the Devil is asked what he likes to drink, he will give you a bottle of champagne.
№ 425230   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 10:18
Female alcoholism is incurable, because the first couple of years a woman learns to open wine and champagne herself, and then with this skill it is already a pity to quit.
Release Date: 13.03.2021
№ 419972   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:30
I am always for rich people. Whoever drinks champagne, smokes good cigars is a man, and the rest is nothing.
№ 417556   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 11:57
Gianni sculpted fantastically fast. Everything in his yard was pampering. He always had a dozen orders plus everything he sculpted for himself. The ecstasy of St. Catherine, for example. He played with materials - wood, bronze, marble, granite. He made metal look like stone, stone, like wood, turned wood into bronze, but so too - dabbled. He always sculpted in full growth.
St. Catherine was circling with him. The Church always puts its saints static, and his marble of her robes spilled, scattered evening dress - the luxury of fabrics. From under the dress of St. Catherine curls were knocked out and curled on the cheeks, on the lips open, the perfect shape of the lips, wrapped tears - marble, but so real that you believed - they are transparent, salty and hot. Tears wet her lips, her eyes closed, her eyelids light like the wings of a bat. Like the wings of a bat - trembling, you believed - tremble eyelids at St. Catherine in ecstasy. And the whole figure of heavy marble was weightless - about to take off. Dance through the air.
Gianni sculpted Katerina from the Stasi. But I saw the Stasi so magnificent only once - in Italy on a rock. Stasi in a heavy robe after an evening swim with a towel on his hair, Stasi champagne hit the heart, we are sixteen, twilight stuck to us purple cotton candy. The Stasi, kissed, summer, swirled to herbert's songs - in pain, rage, happiness. In the pain of the horror of realizing that maybe she would never pull such openness again, she would never feel so good. Furious that childhood is gone, that Herbert and I competed for a transparent girl, but now she can't keep up with us. And she'll never keep up. In rage, pain, that these are the last rays of the sun, when it is the center for us. In happiness - and how without happiness on the rocks of Italy, when you cause a slight intoxication in the lord and the brightest of his warriors? As without happiness?
№ 417299   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:33
Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?

Ты такой же сумасшедший, как я? Прошёл ли через ту же боль, что и я?
Выкладывал ли сотню долларов за бутылку шампанского,
Только чтобы просто вылить эту хрень, как делаю я?
Ты бы использовал счёт за водоснабжение, чтобы, как я, вытереть им пятно?
№ 416705   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 15:42
In order not to arrange an unplanned bathing in wine, you must follow your own tricks. Champagne, as a woman, requires a special approach. He needs to be slightly indulged, otherwise hysteria and an explosion are inevitable, coupled with the flight of cork and foam.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408615   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:51
I planted the tree and bought champagne. Frozen.
№ 407162   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 22:54
- It's Christmas.
- I have champagne, - he said seriously. - Brought from France. Dear. You?
For some girls?
He pulled out a chilled bottle and two clean glasses and set them on the counter.
- Don't you know? he said. - Champagne has no purpose. There is only the time you want to uncork the cork.
№ 394783   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 20:06