superiority [Theme] Page 2

He was the same as before. I always hit the most sore spot. Like a wild animal, which needs to assert its superiority and the ability to endure more than others.
№ 403048   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 01:30
The twilight of the gods come every morning when our world shines brighter than the stars.
№ 400796   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:39
The key to success is the superiority of brain over matter.
№ 398870   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 14:12
"Match" does not mean "to beat". Most likely, you'll just be on equal footing with him.
№ 398029   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:45
Question: How did the fact that some spirits in the language of their finding their own superiority, very serious people about hell and purgatory answered in agreement with a narrow-minded about their concept?
Answer: They speak a language that is understandable to those who asked. If these people are too stuffed with some ideas, the spirits don't want too sharp to touch them, so as not to offend their beliefs. If a spirit without any oratorical precautions told the Muslim that Mohammed is no prophet, he would have met a very poor reception.
Quote Explanation: N 1014
№ 397765   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 12:54
Those ordinary people who are not able to scandal, find scandal celebrity the perfect excuse for their cowardice. And at the same time, the excellent podium on which to build their non-existent superiority. "I'm not as beautiful as the White Lotus. But I virtuous". "I'm not as talented as Arizona. But I know better life." "I'm not" Inhabitants, having said that, happily sleeping like pigs.
№ 397392   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Question: What to think about those who abuse the superiority of their social position to oppress the weak for their own benefit?
Answer: Such deserve anathema; Woe to them! They, in turn, will be the victims of oppression. In his next incarnation they will be all that they were forced to endure others.
Quote Explanation: N 807
№ 397305   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:21
Oh, Yes, poet, I will call you who you are!
You, as the moon is obscured by cloud
In the Palace of heaven lifted up above us,
A shadow in the dust nisanov with height.
№ 397148   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:57
As a grunt in the army of red mist, Mogul Khan laid eyes on the General's title. Battle after battle he Gory proved their own superiority. Facilitated rise in the ranks and that without a shadow of a doubt he could behead a senior officer. In the seven-year campaign on Tysyacheletie Mogul Khan distinguished himself in the bloody slaughterhouses, and the star of his glory Shine even brighter, but the number of associates has declined steadily. In the night a landslide victory, he declared himself the new red mist General, and at the same time appropriating the title of the Supreme commander. Now, however, his squad wasn't a warrior. Many soldiers had defeated the enemy, but his axe had killed enough. Needless to say, most soldiers now never to poach under his banner? But Mogul Khan is not confused, because he knows that one soldier in the field.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Mogul Khan, The Axe.
№ 394277   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:15
- Is it a hill? I've seen such hills near which it is - just plain.
- Well, no, hill can not be plain, that's just nonsense.
- Is it nonsense? I've heard such nonsense, close to where this is reasonable as the dictionary.
№ 392163   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:30
People who boast ancestors as the roots. All their excellence - under the ground.
№ 390882   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 10:12
Sympathy for the enemy in distress, most often caused not so much kindness, how much pride we condole with them in order that they understand our superiority over them.
№ 390209   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:29
- So you're hiding behind the scenes, having that kind of power? And what is it? To look down on small fry day-to-day? I bet you received immense pleasure, right?
- I never thought to look at someone from top to bottom. Because the success or failure others have nothing to do with me.
He probably didn't like my answer. Ryuen laughed, pushing her hair back.
- It can not be true. People are just greedy creatures.
№ 387270   Added Viker 14-02-2020 / 10:34
Aggressiveness Kawasaki - because of her inability to communicate. Everyone thinks that she doesn't like to talk. I think she just doesn't know how.
Kinosita never tried to be aggressive. It is itself aggression. The man, whose superiority is overwhelming. Such people cause a complex of inferiority and jealousy. This is why its reject and hate. But even worse, Kinoshita takes such anger hostility and seeks to erase enemies in a powder.
Quote Explanation: Volume 5. Chapter 2.
№ 382898   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 11:02
Discreet slave never anticipates the conclusions of his boss. The superiority of the commander of mind far better for a child than his own ingenuity.
№ 382625   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 12:02