leaves [Theme] Page 1

I wanted to warn Kate that before things get better, things will get worse. This is what happens when you miss a loved one. Leaves are falling. It's getting cold. We begin to recognize the voids of this earth, in which those who are no longer here remain. Memories hide behind Frank Sinatra ballads and leisurely Christmas carols. It's like the air is getting colder and we're saying something we never meant to say while the sun visors were everywhere: I miss you. And I'm sorry you're not here. And why can't you just be here? It's not fair. Life is Beautiful. But that doesn't make me miss you any less.
№ 455923   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:46
In Ukraine, only fallen leaves remained from the three branches of power.
Release Date: 09.08.2023
№ 455667   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2023 / 18:09
The strength of the branches depends on the tree trunk, the leaves are not responsible for the reliability of the branches.
№ 454830   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2023 / 15:42
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
Quote Explanation: "You" that is, in the dawn of the day-morning, you can be anyone, and at night you become yourself, without any masks.
№ 453622   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 03:21
And the delicate taste of raspberry on the lips.
№ 453360   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:42
I take a new notebook, write down my dreams, plans, intentions. Everything will not come true. But let everything that the Universe considers necessary for me come true. I have long passed my fate into her caring hands, I do not insist, I do not pray, but I simply believe in April in everyone's life.
№ 453143   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:12
Memories are a heavy burden on the soul. Like leaves on a dying tree.
№ 452390   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:01
Well, it was autumn. I can not say that this is entirely my merit.
№ 452256   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:39
A person who does good deeds on Earth is like nature. She also created a lot of beauty and kindness. Nature surprises the inhabitants of the planet with unusual phenomena, different seasons and interesting events. She gives us beautiful patterns on glass in winter, bright, fragrant flowers in spring and summer, gold leaves in autumn. How amazing are birches, bushes, grasses and leaves, winter, spring, summer, autumn beauty! How beautiful is the sky! The main thing is to learn to see and notice. And then meaning and positiveness appear in life, and the soul is filled with either delight or quiet tenderness. We must sincerely thank nature for the fact that life on Earth is so beautiful. And try to make it even more beautiful - with your good deeds and thoughts.
№ 450934   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:36
The lesser cannot comprehend the greater, it can only believe that the leaf cannot understand the tree.
№ 449824   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 00:48
Wait for autumn, as the most beautiful and passionate man who comes once a year and showers you with kisses - that's why the leaves fall from the branches, exposing their essence. We have been endlessly taught that the matter is in the laws of the earth, in photosynthesis, gravity and lunar phases, but all living things are ruled by passion: the moon falls in love with the sun, ready for it to sweep the oceans off the face of the earth, create crushing storms and destroy all life in the name of great love. Passion incinerates, casts off fetters, erases boundaries, false masks - it is the beginning. ㅤㅤ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
№ 449101   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2023 / 16:09
The leaves perish in the dark, where the roots take water and hold on to the ground for the whole tree, and the roots use the result of the interaction of the leaves with the light... The crown of a tree cannot exist without the darkness of the roots.
№ 448439   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 00:42
... November - put your hands in your pockets to keep warm - the smell of spices in the air - the light of a floor lamp illuminates the morning room - silver steam circles over a mug of hot coffee - fog and the last leaves settle on the pavement - records with a muffled crackle waltz on an old record player .. .
№ 446493   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:42
October. Leaves fall at your feet, and the whole sky is in terry clouds. You turn up the collar of your thin coat and hurry to where it smells of pear tart, cocoa and freshly brewed jam. Home.
№ 445672   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:36
I love autumn for its comfort. By themselves, there are huge, almost masculine, sweaters in the closet, long scarves to accompany and warm us on walks. Chestnuts, fallen leaves for the new herbarium and other autumn joys scatter in the pockets. October quietly follows us with felt steps, knocking drops of silver rain on the windows, pulling the wind out of her hat hair. And the house is warm and somehow very calm in the soul ...
№ 445666   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:18