open [Theme] Page 3

Question: On what grounds you can find the full civilisation.
Answer: You learn it on moral development. Do you consider yourself gone far because you have made great discoveries and wonderful inventions; because your shelter and clothing better than savages. But the right to call themselves civilized you will have only when we cast out from society, your disgracing his vices, and when you live among yourselves like brothers, in fact, exercising Christian charity. But until that happens, you will remain only the enlightened peoples is only the first stage of civilization.
Two peoples who have reached the top rung on the ladder of social development, only one can call themselves the most civilized in the true sense of the word, in which only less selfishness, avarice and pride; habits which are more intellectual and moral than material; in which the mind can develop with the greatest freedom; which is more kindness, goodwill, mutual blahozelania and generosity; whose caste and birth prejudice the least rooted, for those prejudices are incompatible with true love of neighbor; in whose laws do not sanctify any privileges and is the same as for the first, and for the last of the citizens; at which justice is carried out with the least passion; which always finds the weak protected from the strong; in which human life, beliefs of a person and his opinions are most respected; where only less number of accidents and where, finally, every person of goodwill is always sure that he will not be lacking in the necessary.
Quote Explanation: N 793
№ 397304   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:21
Great technique. Even jealous that it didn't come from me.
№ 392358   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 20:12
All great discoveries were made - think about what you did not know.
№ 391250   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:18
So they survive. You know. You're too smart not to know. They paint a world full of shadows. And then tell kids to stay close to the light. To their light. Their judgments and opinions. Because in the darkness lurk the dragons. But that's not true. We can prove that's not true. In the dark waiting for the opening, new possibilities, in the dark there is freedom, it is only necessary to light it. And no one approached closer than we are now!
№ 389770   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 22:36
She once said to a young girl, with whom he worked on Saturdays in the tasting bar that relations between a man and a woman, one is always stronger than the other.
- This does not mean that does not like the weak strong, ' she said, searching for understanding.
Partner stares up at her like a sheep at a new gate. But for mom it was important that she says this out loud, I found myself the weaker one. From this discovery, it darkened before my eyes. Why did she always believed that the opposite is true?
№ 389660   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 19:09
- It's just a map! Marks on paper, they could draw a child. How do we know it exists?
My dad taught me: the only way to prove that something exists is to go there. You'll come with me, Floki?
- Are you joking? Fantasy land, a journey to what is not? Of course, I'm with you!
4 Season 10 Series
№ 388949   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2020 / 06:36
Such is the fate of many scientific discoveries. As soon as people find out about new opportunities, research in this field dramatically increased. To stop this is like trying to drive a swarm of hornets back in the nest.
№ 388827   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 02:24
Changes lead to discoveries far more often than open lead to change.
№ 382450   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 18:46
Great discoveries require iron discipline and focus.
№ 381715   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:58
The recent discovery of the unknown after death.
№ 378386   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2019 / 08:18
Every morning, you will find at his door the whole world.
№ 375174   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2019 / 05:32
... he explained to me that the earth is round. I want to believe it. In some way it calms me down. If it is round, it means that there are no irregularities. If it's round, so there is no cubbyhole where you can get lost. If the earth is really round, it means that Afghanistan, like any other place can be the center of it. This discovery puts everything in its place.
№ 373627   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 19:14
Let's not argue with each other, and we listen to each other. It is much more interesting. We learn a lot of new faces or at least one new face in this polyhedron, called a soul.
Quote Explanation: The story of "the White bride"
№ 373417   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 03:03
To hit targets much more people, but genius needs the target to be detected, but this is rare.
№ 370487   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 16:04
- Well, no one counted the merits for accidental opening.
- Yeah, well nobody remembers the guy who was looking for India, and suddenly discovered America, what was his name?..
12 Season 16 Series
№ 370204   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 14:07