tolerance [Theme] Page 2

Perverts - sin wedded! Return Rainbow children and not morite it
their dirty hands are divine, clean and pure yet!
№ 375982   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 01:08
Tolerance is forced patience!
№ 372703   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:56
Here. The boy was touched by the fate of a soldier of the Wehrmacht who "didn't want to die" and died from the unbearable conditions in Soviet captivity at Stalingrad. Come, lad, after the Bundestag on Elijah's turn - I'll show you a place where the same "did not want to fight" the Germans burned alive in a pigsty more than three hundred prisoners, wounded Podolsk cadets - the same twenty-second birthday! And their parents bring, and teachers, and all those who encouraged you to make such a statement. Then I have you all to take the Brest fortress - you're "touched". There was something more serious than just stupid...
Quote Explanation: 20 Nov 2018 so he commented on the statement "boy" If from Urengoy in the Bundestag, regretting the Nazi. Igor Ugolnikov was engaged in the creation of the film "Il frontier". It's a movie about Podolsk cadets who died in the battle of Moscow. The Director noted that in historical research there is little reference to this episode of the great Patriotic war. He said that during the filming of the picture was obvious: then the command made a mistake, almost costing the lives of thousands of young fighters.
№ 369391   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2019 / 21:20
Fall need, to become tolerant.
To lose face and you lose conscience.
№ 368743   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 19:37
- But, again, the production of a "thing in itself", either that or nothing, pale blue is not the worst option for generouslysized.
- So, Yes, I hope pink machines will not, and then I'll puke.
- Thank God cars, no. My sense of beauty, it will die in convulsions, if the trophies will bring, assault rifles pink color, but with strelkovka still have to work. The corpse feelings, of course will whiff, but I can live with that.
- Yeah, roughly speaking, sleep is as good as it is, only to sleep it's free...
Quote Explanation: Discuss inherited the machines from American soldiers, super-fancy with and stray from the Blue housing. They were all homosexuals and their weapons were blue.
№ 363969   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 18:22
Yes, fellow citizens, the world has no things left that can't offending anyone! Tolerance is strangling America at such a pace that soon the women there will have to be called vaginaamerican!
№ 348837   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 01:09
They say that soon the US will see the edited version of the Bible. It will begin like this: "in the Beginning was the word. And the word is tolerance... And God said "let there be a rainbow!" and there was a rainbow!.."
The first people in the world are Adam and... Adam. And one white, the other black, since God "created man in his image and likeness".
But the snake instead of the Apple will offer a hamburger: Apple is the Apple is hidden. The first Chapter is over the fact that God banish Adam and Adam from Paradise, and they will serve him in the day of judgment for infringement of the rights of nudists.
№ 344611   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:08
In the near future. Somewhere in the EU. Morning in an ordinary family.
- The Sonny, Wake up: already 08:20 - going to sleep in a gay pride parade!
- Well, dad, I today for the second!
I'm actually a mom!
I'm sorry, mom: when you without makeup, I'm confused...
- How can you confuse mom and dad?! It is time to remember that mom is the one with the beard! March to wash!
I can't wash! I'm in the Church, "Microforest seventh floor."
- What?
- Like what?! Dirty hands can hurt the feelings of the living in the water of germs!
- This is some nonsense: blue parents green son!
- We call ourselves yellow-pink: in honor of the God of Spongebob and Saint Patrick! Namnam... ugh., Amen!
Right, go on to Breakfast - I made a cake with stuffed burgers! And then just a lot of weight - 85 pounds. You're at school will tease, "EW, sports!"
By the way, about the school. You already wrote an essay on the novel "50 shades of grey"?
- Of course! "Christian grey is a beam of light in the grey Kingdom."
- Well, the theme - the movie and the Germans!
- No, mom, "Cinema and the Germans" - it was in the second grade.
- Son, I've long wanted to have a serious talk... have You decided whom you will become when you grow up?
- Of course! Or a singer... or a singer.
- Better singer - how's your dad. And there's our PA-a-PA! Well, where have you wandered all night?
- Yes I... it... the girls was in the bath...
- You're lying, you bastard! With the men you were in the bath!
- Don't start, honey!
- The sun?!
- Oh, sorry - the iris! Iris you're my seven-colored!
- Do not suck. And anyway, instead of orgies would be better if the repair was thinking, when we change gender?
- So we've already changed three times!
- I'm not talking about our gender and about the laminate.
- Ah, about that... Well, you know: I have hands grow from the place that you loved me...
- Okay, we're not doing this wonderful holiday - the Day of tolerance.
By the way, say, at today's gay pride parade again will arrive the President of Russia!
- Well, what do you want: country of barbarians, wild people!
№ 344571   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:12
From my point of view, tolerance is also a false good. <...> In the matter of tolerance can refer to everyday experience. I have nine Labradors. These dogs are genetically programmed to hunt for birds, and since in our surroundings the birds are, mainly chickens, for years I was forced to pay the neighbors for chickens are the Labradors I have been brought, and there is chicken broth, which I hate. With a stick I managed to train your dogs tolerance, they really came to terms with the existence of chickens, but nothing to dream that someday they will love. So... when it comes to tolerance, refer to love [to the middle] it is necessary very carefully. Especially if there is a suspicion that tolerance involves tolerating evil, and evil can not endure.
№ 329839   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 21:06
"Left liberals" brought the notion of public consent to the absurd unanimity. Just try to open your mouth that tolerance does not mean preferences for feminists and Soga, African-Americans and Arab-Europeans, Chukchi Alaska and Jehovah's Witnesses!
№ 325998   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 19:02
Neither the furnace nor the leftist mantra of tolerance will not protect culture against erosion alien civilization and values. Only the rule of its own laws over other people's traditions.
№ 321293   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 19:04
Strange: something no one is eager to teach the Arab countries of tolerance.
№ 321275   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:02
Listen, major, you are well fed by these "chocks". Yes, you tell them the monument should be supplied. "Monument to the unknown worker". During the war, such as my mother and your grandmother, thousands were transported to them in Tashkent in evacuation. And these "lumps", as you call them, the only one in the house, the couch was given to Russian women with children, and themselves slept on the floor. So we first with these "chocks" won the war, and then the country was restored. Now in Russia there is no kindergarten, hospitals, houses, toilets and a hall, which would not be repaired by their hands. Shut your mouth, and it stinks.
№ 313644   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2018 / 23:10
Auggie can not change the appearance, so, we need to change our attitude.
Auggie can't change the way he looks. Maybe we can change the way we see.
№ 313067   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2018 / 02:04
U.S. attorney General Jeff sessions said: "Freedom of thought and expression in American campuses is under attack. American universities, former center for academic freedom, "transformirovalsya in repeaters of political correctness and unanimity".
"Nobody understands what the first amendment is only important when you are going to insult someone. If you are going to, you and her don't need protection," writes Larry Flynt. Alive, healthy and cynical America defended the right to insult. Sick of the current America is afraid of insults and are ready to answer them with violence. It is symptomatic.
№ 309068   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2017 / 20:05