tolerance [Theme] Page 1

Let's take a look at the world today. Macron, Islam and Europe. On the other hand, there is Erdogan in relation to Europe. This is a problem from which they will cough up blood for the next twenty years and will not be able to solve it. Because what they have done in the previous twenty years has brought them to this problem. This is notorious tolerance. I cannot consider someone else's equal, I must endure him! To compensate for this patience, it turns out that I have the right to joke about him, so as to insult him. These are related mechanisms. <...> So they told us for a long time that "your freedom ends where the freedom of another begins ..." And this is how the most progressive society works ... Lies! When they draw these caricatures of the prophet, they say this is "our freedom." But you offend other people's feelings with your actions! What about your liberal values?
Quote Explanation: The statement by French President Emmanuel Macron that the French will not give up caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad caused a wave of criticism among Muslims.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 405997   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 11:00
Tribe... What will grow the tribe?
If men crave men...
As a bear you heavy burden
Giving sodomites honour and rank?
For aggela laughter,scream,
The world turning into a hellish furnace,
They will soon: the second Gomorrah
Clap! Will have to re-burn them all...
In this terrible for eyes the confusion
Who will undertake to re-parse?
Where the innocent are heard oohs,
Where only those who die...
Who was it this time the word would say,
Personally intervening in what is coming?
The right and power of righteous blood
Lots of terrible death to save...
№ 399193   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 01:18
Old age - that part of our life, when we are tolerant of those sins for which we have enough forces, and denounce those who are no longer able.
№ 399157   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 11:39
Your dark brother-in-law
In concentrated itself so much light,
What cleaner white, I must say.
№ 397610   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:30
Funny I would be if I got angry -
Besides at you for nothing.
Even funnier, I would be condemning
Actions that do not have at all
Bearing to me.
№ 397049   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:42
It is easy to predict that if in the next two decades in our region will not develop a tolerant multicultural society, there is a zone of continuous clashes, as happened in the Balkans before the First world war.
№ 394396   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 08:03
To fit in line with the common economy of Asia, Australians do not need to become Asians, neither in culture nor in values or traditions. But Australians need to understand Asians, to feel with them freely so that Asians feel freely with Australians and cooperation was comfortable and was carried out on an equal footing. It will not be possible as long as the Australians will not accept Asians as they are, getting rid of hostility to those who profess other values or respects other traditions.
№ 394253   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:51
Much advanced to the tolerance of mankind for the time elapsed between slaughter of the Albigenses and these Jewish pogroms in tsarist Russia? Anyway, between them, of course, there is one difference. Royal carnage far surpassed the ancient and atrocities, and refined cruelty. Can you notice any progress between the Bartholomew's night of these riots? Yes, the difference is that the Russian black hundreds-Christians in 1906, and their king came to such a bloodthirsty and animal cruelty, which never dreamed their uncouth brethren, who lived 335 years ago.
№ 390291   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:12
When you realize that you yourself are not a gift, become more tolerant and wiser.
№ 389558   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 16:54
Americans evacuated from affected Italy several research centres, information was leaked, but after an hour, all the facts disappeared. Official statement: "We have taken out something very significant..." so here it is a new world, where Europe is trying to understand how her to save his scholars from the American "bounty hunters". In which neither oil nor gold nor diamonds are not in the price, and brains. Behind them there is a hunting of whole countries. We have already once passed in the nineties, when the Union brain drain was massive. Then again, at the turn of epochs, the intellect will be valued, more than anything else. Now we can see what someone is really worth, the entire husk of words and invented truths of the flies. Therefore, the who has sounded the alarm, we have raised a generation that only cares about himself. Which no one is sorry, it lives in virtual reality and that the test virus is not passed. Because absolutely mercilessly declares: "We will not die from the virus, and the old men let them take care of those who should"... firstly that's not true. Secondly, these are the Millennials who grew up on political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, "a generation of snowflakes." So why are they so cruel? They do not spare the weak, they're not. They just turned out to sympathize with do not know how, for them, our era of selfishness. And now it showed a virus. very clearly.
Release Date: 22.03.2020
№ 389211   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:33
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
Feminists and tolerance the same scourge of our time, like the Inquisition and Church in the middle ages... All the mistakes of the present, will overtake the us in the future, it will be devastating "Black death" and "Religious wars" in the middle Ages.
№ 385247   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 06:24
I have long thought that Moscow is a very tolerant city, but this is not so. I was in the cinema, watched the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody". This is a film about the band Queen and Freddie mercury. I will tell you only one episode. There is a moment when Freddie mercury kissing a mustached man. And it shows on the screen. And at this point the entire audience, in unison, five hundred people are like, "EW!" It was not even a hint of tolerance. Behind me sits a man, looking at all this and was like, "Holy shit!"
This film biography. What did they expect? Special version for Russia, where barbel stretches to kiss to Freddie mercury and Freddie was like, "what are You, over? I do VDV-schnick! Come on three times on the cheek". Such a reaction was only the first time, on the second kiss there was no such violent reaction, because people were touched by the story of Freddie mercury. When Freddie mercury was kissing a mustached man a second time, a guy who sat behind me said, "Oh, shit, Freddie, don't do this, he will break you heart!"
№ 379091   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 20:24
In the West, tolerance is the ability to leniently treat the man with some external faults or beliefs, not like you, in Russia, all the tolerance is to ensure that the offensive words are just replaced with synonyms, which makes it even more offensive. <...> Us, thick, and even as a social class allocated.
Did for us some clothing stores. Seen these stores? "Clothing store custom sizes" is called. To hell with him, it seems to be tolerant of sounds, but why do they thus "Three fat men"? Why the poster of some three fat bastard with a pig on a leash? It is not tolerance! And the one with this caption: "wide Doors are not open, go sideways"! It's a shame!
№ 378164   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2019 / 05:06
When the voice of truth rises from the minarets,
The Buddha smiles
And scattered the links of the historical chain connects again.
When the voice of truth rises from the minarets,
The Buddha smiles,
And the broken chain of history reconnects.
Quote Explanation: Malala quoted lines from a poem by her father Ziauddin Yusufzai "Relics Butchery".
№ 377025   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:44