landscape [Theme] Page 1

- In places like this, no dead bodies are found.
- Why? Why can't you find a dead body on Smugglers Island, according to you?
- I don't know. It seems to me that there are places more suitable for this kind of finds. In my opinion, here...
- I understand you, it's a lovely corner. Peaceful landscape, shining sun and blue sea. But you forget that under the sun there is evil everywhere...
№ 421776   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:42
Not a single portrait from life is unsuccessful, everyone adds something new, expresses the unspoken. <...> Any face, any landscape in the worst picture is barely noticeable, but inevitably changes in the so-called real life - and the worse the picture, the stronger this change.
№ 415653   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 07:00
women…. It is the same with the profession. Yes, there are sad artists, there are merry ones. For a good artist, his mood plays a small part, because he must be able to convey what he is looking at, as if it were something to advertise itself. The artist becomes impassive, he is like a lens, like the retina of the eye, receiving light and reproducing a picture. At the moment of writing a portrait or painting, you abstract from everything. There is only your muse or landscape, depending on what you write, and there is also your feeling that this person or object revived in your soul. What you see makes your mood. If the opposite happens, then this dissonance is caught on an intuitive level. You look, the technique is perfect, the colors are well chosen, but not that. Something wrong.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408327   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:32
The last days have been filled with events, mostly unpleasant. Everything that happened was like a squirrel running in a wheel, when it seems that it is worth running just a meter and the landscape will change. But no matter how hard you try, it's impossible. You run, run, run, and the landscape is still the same. And it’s scary to look sideways, because then it will become unambiguously clear - only the wheel is moving, which has nothing to do with what is happening behind the glass.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408137   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:02
Sisters and wives,
Husbands and children, gather gurba
To the mirror mountain Kagamiyama -
There are views behind the pass,
Let's watch the maples crumble!
№ 405925   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 01:09
... The beauty of this place was for me something like an angel that a person sees in the sleeping face of a beloved woman.
№ 403263   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2020 / 03:51
When you run, you with no one to talk to and no one to listen. The only obligation is to look around at the moving scenery.
№ 393086   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:39
Look at the landscape, which you can enjoy, look, as emerges in the distance the shore, like lace, as the sun lights there are a thousand different lights. Every tree, surrendering to the caresses of the wind, swaying in their own rhythm. Do you think the nature of fear invented all these little things... But the most beautiful thing that gave us the land, what makes us into human beings - this is happiness to share with someone.
№ 391894   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 09:21
The evening was quiet, bright. On the horizon blackened the long strip of sea, and on shore it glowed in the reddish light of the rock, and on one of the rocks shone the white walls of the second battery and just strengthening. I admired his seven-year prison.
Quote Explanation: 11 Jul 1857
№ 377720   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 11:49
If you want to spoil any landscape, just add the person.
№ 374844   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2019 / 08:10
It is true that admiration for the beauty of the landscape turned into a banal set of words. All pretend to understand it, and endeavoring to imitate the taste and elegance of the person who first discovered the essence of the picturesque. I dislike any vulgar expressions, and sometimes I don't Express my feelings, because I do not find them worthy of the outpouring of language, and only hackneyed, trivial comparison, the long lost meaning.
№ 362533   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 19:10
It is this landscape I call great - when beauty is combined with utility.
№ 362532   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 19:10
Suddenly became orange sky
and the clouds opened gorge
water blue at the bottom.
And it all broke out at once,
and red, poured ashes
on the black slopes of the hills.
Quote Explanation: Spanish
№ 362033   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 23:13
... Went today at kinesma, they all looked very beautiful town, with such typical local face. Especially good for the river, where two churches such a strange shape. Tomorrow I want to go there to write etyudik, if not cold - today is 21°, and it seemed to me not particularly cold day. You know how frustrating it is to see everything and not be able to work, and it is very much interesting, especially the last Bazaar I was amazed at the colors surprisingly heavy, and probably who I'll be staying; than to invent all sorts of "stories", it is only necessary to take from nature, which is infinitely diverse of all invented. We're going Saturday night, Saturday will be a market, and I want to see more...
Quote Explanation: From letters of I. S. Kulikov, December 5, 1902.
№ 358403   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2019 / 18:02
The landscape is always sad when a sad person.
№ 344315   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2018 / 06:03