analysis [Theme] Page 2

- Here is how it happened: he got iceberg to starboard, the bottom of like Morse code punched - tuk-tuk-tuk. On Board below the waterline, bow compartments started to fill with water. The water rises and spills over videograde partitions, which, unfortunately, only to reach the deck E. the Nose immersed in water, the stern rises up, at first slowly, then faster, until the entire ass came off the ground. And the ass was considerable - 20-30 thousand tons. The housing was not designed for this load. And then what? He cracked to the keel. Feed falls horizontally, the nose goes under the water and pulls the stern vertical and finally detaches. Feed a few minutes standing over the water as the float, taking water and finally sinks at 2:20 am, two hours and forty minutes after the collision. The bow of the falls and about a half mile from the crash site cut into the bottom at speeds of 20-30 knots - BAM! Cool, huh?
- Thank you for the detailed, in-depth, expert analysis, Mr. Bodine. In life everything was different...
№ 384364   Added Viker 13-12-2019 / 12:48
Everyone who analyzes things that don't deserve it are called philosophers.
№ 383978   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 18:36
Who did this? Who did this to us? Gibaryan? Gaze? - Einstein? Plato? You know, it was all killer. Think about it, the rocket man can burst like a bubble, or to freeze, or fry, or so quick to bleed that even the same shout, and then only the bones knocking on the metal, circling Newtonian orbits with Einstein's amendment, our rattles of progress! And we willingly... because it is a great road... we came... and in those cubbyholes on these plates, among the Immortals dishwashers, with a group of faithful wardrobes, devoted closets, we realized... look, Calvin. If I wasn't drunk, don't talk so, but in the end it needs someone to say. Who is to blame? Sitting here like a child in a slaughterhouse, and your hair is growing... Whose fault is it? Answer to myself...
№ 382735   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 16:42
...Life does not tolerate analysis.
№ 381357   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 20:52
- Brilliant plan, Adam. Oh, let's hide in the car with the waste and see where will bring us!
- Well, who could have predicted that this vehicle will bring us to the waste treatment centre?
- I had suspicions!
*Starting the program turn the scanner on. Threat analysis*
- So she goes down every three seconds. Adam, if the right amount of time, your super-strength will allow you to hold it and we can slip under it.
If I calculate right?
- ... try right!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 381335   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 15:12
After a bad event, people usually going on in your head, wishing you had done things differently.
After bad things happen, it's perfectly normal to replay the events, wishing you had done things differently.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 347805   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2018 / 00:16
... there's only one way to understand a person: to judge by actions, rather than to analyze an imaginary person, trying to predict her actions. We must proceed from facts.
№ 315583   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 03:03
Think. Think twice about it. Don't run to where running the whole herd. No! Stop, scratch your head and realize that you are a man thinking, thinking. Analyze.
Quote Explanation: The news distributed in the media.
№ 314092   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 14:05
- You have to fire one of their employees on their own.
<...>
Okay, give me three months, well... six months maximum, I would conduct a serious analysis then I will analyze this analysis, then I will consider the analysis of the analysis and decide whom to cut.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 310264   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 14:06
Falstaff:
- Well, you giant, what did the doctor say about my urine?
Page:
- The doctor said that the urine itself is good, but that the patient from whom it is taken, can be very bad.
Quote Explanation: The Translation By Boris Pasternak.
№ 303273   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 20:09
As far as the confession of another is stronger and deeper than the confession itself, so psychoanalysis is more effective introspection.
№ 300588   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2017 / 01:18
Don't get carried away with associations. To a certain extent they are useful to help us understand what is happening, but then you start to confuse.
№ 292513   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 16:09
Men appreciate their own kind in accordance with what he has done, objectively, guided by accepted standards. But some of its properties, in particular properties related directly to life, may only be interested in a woman; it can be courageous, charismatic, successful, tender, cruel only in relation to it: and if he appreciates those not-so-obvious qualities, his need for a woman becomes the absolute; through her he learns of a miracle to see myself as Other - Other, which at the same time, his deepest "I".
№ 278337   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2017 / 13:35
Analysis - breaking the system into parts - gives us knowledge, and synthesis - combining parts into a whole - gives understanding.
№ 272733   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:45
If you do not know where to go - go with diamonds! If you do not know what to do - sit down and analyze the situation. As always, regardless of the century in which you live.
№ 253825   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:38