analysis [Theme] Page 1

We do not all act according to cost-benefit calculations and analyses. That's what makes us so complex.
№ 419868   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2021 / 00:06
The analysis of military conflicts of recent decades, the experience of development of the leading armies of the world shows what a growing role is played by its effective use. Let's say cruise missiles, guided munitions. And it is important that our army and navy are sufficiently equipped with such modern, high-precision weapons. Now the troops have and receive the latest long-range cruise missiles. According to their characteristics, they are not only not inferior, but often surpass foreign samples. And on a number of indicators are simply unique. in particular, this was confirmed in real hostilities during combat operations against terrorists in Syria.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419829   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:24
Nevertheless, we state that our conditional client Uncle Sam carries in himself problems of such complexity and depth that he is hardly able to take full responsibility for the role in the general planetary process for which he strongly claims. Its military-economic power and political ambitions are absolutely not supported by the degree of psychological maturity, awareness and wisdom that are necessary for a person who, due to circumstances, has such power and enjoys such influence. Which can be seen, in fact, and with the naked eye ...
Quote Explanation: The United States of America as an Object of Psychotherapy
№ 415780   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:54
The author reflects on the rapid development of the "new economy" based on information technology, showing its strengths and weaknesses. Stiglitz reveals the reasons for the transition from the rise of the 90s to corporate scandals and recession. In parallel, he demonstrates the inadequacy in the new conditions of politics arising from standard neoclassical economic thought, applying his theory of information asymmetry to it. The latter is of considerable interest to Russia from the point of view of analyzing the mistakes of the reform period and developing a course for the future.
Quote Explanation: (author)
№ 415113   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 15:00
Analysis of one's own mistakes, sometimes ends with deplorable conclusions.
№ 414262   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 01:51
The situation is very similar to what happened in the Caucasus (in Karabakh) this fall. An analysis was carried out. It turned out that those people who sowed enmity and hatred towards the Russians, towards Russia, towards our peacekeepers, were all thrown from Britain. Then we urged people who live in Armenia not to consume this inedible, harmful, poisonous intellectual food. It's one thing when you read a bad book, it leaves a bad mood. You can postpone it. But when you are kicked out against your country, and you end up in a colony, your child, whom you did not stop, supporting his opposition views, and he then gets a sentence, it is very dangerous.
№ 412412   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 14:39
The concept of democracy has got lost in three pines. You, N. V. Zlobin, say that the majority is not always right. Well, everyone, we came! This means that the majority is right only when it makes the right decisions. Hence logically: who evaluates the correctness of the decision? That's what today's global democracy is all about. Today, the criteria for assessing democracy has been reduced not to what the majority votes for, but to what the strongest countries, specifically America, legitimize.
In principle, we can agree that democracy has many advantages. But in practice, this has degenerated into only one thing: everything is determined by the strongest. America and its allies are demonstrating this to the world.
Those who today consider themselves democrats are incapable of seeing the internal flaws of democracy itself. We need a real, objective in-depth and professional analysis. This analysis is unable for Democrats around the world, including Fukuyama with his end of history. And they don't want to. Because they believe in democracy as sectarians.
You asked, what system could be better than democracy? Yes, any. You just need to know on what issue. For example, on some issues, the monarchy copes better than democracy.
Today's democrats very much resemble the stupid party functionaries of the Soviet Union.
What we can agree on is that the world is on the verge of new models. Because everyone is tired of democracy. In this mode, the world will no longer live. Let Fukuyama write at least 500 articles. What models they will be is another question. But the fact that this is an urgent and urgent need is absolutely certain.
Release Date: 21.12.2020
№ 409990   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:15
All nationalists need to donate blood for analysis.
№ 409009   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 22:51
- I agree with the fool. Your speech, explanation of the situation and analysis of the upcoming consequences are far from our sphere of interest. Just tell me what we need to know and do not waste your precious time on two narrow-minded people, - I agreed with the girl.
Quote Explanation: Cycle "Anarchy of Decline". Book 11. "Dry numbers".
№ 402662   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 08:39
Analysis of the individual as futile as any medical event in relation to the dead. Who I was is dead; my awareness (I'm aware of) is now alive and moving, constantly changing.
№ 396245   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
What others called criticism, we have called mutual analysis.
№ 393771   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 20:36
You know what non-linear thinking, Signor Doria? It means changing the approach to the analysis of the problem, so you can get to the bottom.
For example. There are empty wooden barn, where the man hanged on the Central beam. The rope with which to hang the body, three meters in length. Distance from floor to foot or thirty centimeters from the hanged man to the wall six meters. Before the beams can neither jump nor climb. Nevertheless, he was able to hang himself. Any idea how?
№ 390934   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 19:57
Defusing the situation
This incredibly effective method is easily acquired, but difficult to use. When you burn with rage, that you do as a therapist and writer from Northern California Dan Wylie calls "a preliminary analysis of the threat of gusts."
Let's examine the first phrase, said Beth during a fight with miles. She started with the accusations that he called, stopping, and that he cares more about the restaurant than about her daughter. Referring to the damaged reputation of her husband, Beth hinted that he might have another affair. Miles received these direct and indirect charges to face, barely crossed the threshold. Naturally, he counterattacked. If Beth had previously considered the wording of his outburst, he expressed it like this:
Miles, you know I am dissatisfied with you because you came home so late without telling me. I don't want to come back to this, so let's talk now.
Feel the difference: Beth was not charged, she said she wants to accuse. Revising the wording, Beth went from problems but I tried to get a constructive conversation without provocation.
Miles, too, could answer otherwise.
You know, I was afraid you'd be angry with me for being late, and tuned in to the scandal. But you're right. Let's just talk.
A preliminary analysis of the threat of ruptures, discharging the situation, suppress the quarrel in the Bud. It creates a buffer between the impulse to scandal and real conflict. And it opens the door to a healing conversation.
№ 390414   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
Will not you head to work, if your heart is not working. If you are a little cowardly louse is afraid of anything in this world to live, you generally won't know what to do with my life. Because the brain, in order to analyze what is happening, we need first of all your feelings, your emotions, how you feel about the situation. That's when the brain is included in the analysis.
Quote Explanation: of "Vaccine Idiocracy"
№ 390121   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:19
Only by analyzing your actions, you will be able to find inner rod.
Quote Explanation: Defeating Greed (Greed Broken)
№ 388967   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2020 / 19:06