edge [Theme] Page 3

The cold wind will suddenly ask.
№ 417814   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 01:00
The closer to the extreme, the more predictable you are.
Quote Explanation: Reinhard tells Wren the thought of Mercury
№ 417615   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:57
Is our land forgotten by God? My dear Volga is silent, but here in the silence I hear the groans of the poor, I hear the cry of the ruined orphans, I hear the great cry of the people, and my soul is inflamed with fire, and a distant voice calls me to exploit.
Quote Explanation: Nizhny Novgorod is 800 years old this year
№ 416725   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 16:48
Behind the mech on the edge of the abyss -
This is the only way to save the world.
№ 415317   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 21:42
How long ago the green dol bloomed,
The forest rustleed with foliage
And every leaf was fresh and clean.
From rain moisture?
Where is this summer paradise?
The forest wilderness is dead.
But again May will come to our land -
And the leaves will make noise.
Quote Explanation: From Robert Burns
№ 414367   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 11:27
In fact, we all run: from the past, from problems, from ourselves or in search of happiness and a better life. Only, sometimes, we are so in a hurry to some ephemeral happiness that we forget that we do not have time to enjoy life and do not appreciate what we have. And we leave, forgetting about those to whom we are very dear. The fact that we are really loved and waited for, hope that we will return. Love and wait, no matter what, even when we do not deserve such love. We are all looking for our happiness, only, sometimes, it turns out that for this it was not necessary to run to the end of the world, it was enough just to reach out.
№ 412346   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 01:42
WITHOUT A TRACE
Overhead, it happens, the sky sometimes
As if he is furrowing angrily, and then menacingly lead:
Somewhere a solid veil, there the edge lightens,
Clouds pile up there like big blocks of ice,
That dissolve soon without a trace, -
So from dawn to dawn, until it gets dark everywhere...
And the night is voiceless and clear, the blizzard does not wind,
And not a single star in the sky fluctuates!
№ 412327   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:48
Bloody hell! Let all this be a thousand times only a respite, not a harbor, let it be a thousand times incredible. But that's why happiness was again and again so stunning, incomprehensible, thregisting over the edge...
№ 411548   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 01:33
He is our desired and bright land!
№ 409957   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 20:30
Your soul will find harmony with the world.
Quote Explanation: Translated by Vyacheslav Marinin.
№ 408699   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 06:09
She suddenly laughs, completely dumbfounded him. So soda, if you sprinkle too quickly into the glass, foams and overflows. This laughter does not fit into either the gray concrete or the rectangular geometry of the stone tiles. Noisy, hooligan, against all regulations and rules.
Quote Explanation: about laughter Parvan
№ 408174   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:08
And I don't have a life - that's the way things are.
№ 406667   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:00
Cursed False: The Book of Malachi. Chapter 1.14
Every man is a lie: Ps. 115:1
Damn who leads a blind man astray! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,18
Damned who is judging an alien, an orphan and a widow! And all the people will say, Amen. Second. 27,19
Thus says the Lord: Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his support, and whose heart moves away from the Lord. Jer.17,5
... for cursed before God [everyone] hanged [on a tree], and thou may not defile thy land, which the Lord thy God gives unto thee. Vtor.21,23
If you do not listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and if you do not try to fulfill all His commandments and His decrees, which I command you today, then all these curses will come upon you and comprehend you. Vtor.28,15
Cursed is he who will lie down with his father's wife, for he has opened the edge of his father's garment! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,20
Damn who will lie down with any cattle! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,21
Cursed, whoever will lie down with his sister, with the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,22
Damn who will lie down with his mother-in-minded! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,23
Damn who will lie down with his wife's sister! And all the people will say, Amen. Deut.27,23
As the sparrow will burst, as the swallow will fly away, so the undeserved curse will not come true. Parables. 26,2
Cursed is he who secretly kills his neighbor! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,24
Damned who takes bribery to kill the soul and shed innocent blood! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,25
Damned [every man] who will not fulfill [all] the words of this law and will not act on them! And all the people will say, Amen. Vtor.27,26
Cursed is he who violates the boundaries of his neighbor! Vtor.27,17
Quote Explanation: God’s words of damnation that did lawlessness
№ 405246   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 22:00
- Roke, do you want water? - Sunset creatures, he shouldn't call raven by name. It shouldn't be here!
"Duke of Épne," Alva winced, "I don't recall us drinking on brudershaft.
"I'm sorry," Robert apologized gratefully, "so you pour it?" I at least want to drink.
"Then ask the colonel," Raven advised. - This water is salty, it is here for beauty. Fresh today has not yet been brought.
- Okay, - Robert realized that he was suffocating- I'll ask now.
Morin stared with surprise at the First Marshal Talygoya, with Berger methodical arrangement on the table of jugs and cups.
- Mr. Commandant, - that's how they do stupid things, useless, unnecessary, ruining themselves and others, - bother to spill water.
"Monsignor," Morin's chin pulled up, "I'm asking for an explanation.
"Here they are," Robert pulled out a gun and put it on the edge of the table. The hatred was cold and heavy, like a frozen boulder. - Pour. To the brim!
Moraine flinched, but the pitcher tilted. Water poured in. A brilliant jet, mockingly gurgling, filled one by one luxurious, fit the king, cups. Alat crystal, darkness, heat, salt... Morin's hands trembled. And good. Very good, just excellent!
№ 405055   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:42
We love dogs.
Quote Explanation: Translated by Iris Virtualis.
№ 404140   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 20:21