On drunken passengers of an airship.
№ 449676   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:21
Courage, stand, be strong and overcome!
Quote Explanation: Early August 1863.
№ 445216   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2022 / 13:54
shone with a haze of sunshine.
Quote Explanation: 1998
№ 444455   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 06:33
By the light of the stars to the ends of the earth?
Quote Explanation: 2nd series. The song "I'm looking for you" ("People can't always be around...") Performed by Tatyana Antsiferova.
By the light of the stars to the ends of the earth?
№ 443944   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 23:03
- Five percent, and ninety-five - Russians! ..
№ 443099   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:35
Summer with a taste of happiness. The wind tangled in the hair, combed it in its own way. You live today without thinking about autumn, you live every piece of your life, savor it like blueberries with sugar and milk in childhood. It is so warm in the heart, as if something very bright is pouring there, and you are ready to share this light with everyone and everything. It comes out of you in strong rays, streaming through the sparkle of your eyes, splashing over the edge. And do not hide this happiness, do not close it with a key, because it will open all the shutters and doors, melt the ice floes in the grayest eyes, quench the thirst of those walking in the desert, give a hand to those in need, share its light and joy with the disappointed and devastated. Happiness with taste Summer... Summer with taste Love...
№ 440732   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:53
What yesterday is a boundless paradise, today is only a landslide land.
№ 440470   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 18:06
Summer is like a bouquet of melodic feelings, like love over the edge of the heart, like a picture with ripe watercolors and as a reason to be happy.
№ 440358   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 12:27
If life is a search for yourself, then why drag yourself to the ends of the earth? Sit at home, drink coffee with honey cakes and contemplate your inner world.
№ 439585   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:22
Should (oh, barbarity!) turn into dust, turn into ashes?
№ 439445   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:51
With the vastness of our territory, it is undeniably important to be able to transfer the army from one corner of the country to another. No fortresses, gentlemen, will replace your means of communication. Fortresses are a fulcrum for the army - therefore, the very presence of fortresses requires either the presence of an army in the region, or the ability to transport it there ... In a strategic sense, it is important for an army to have a stronghold in the local population. But I repeat that I am not talking about war, I understand that for us the highest good would be eternal peace with Japan and China; but even from a peaceful point of view, it is important, gentlemen, perhaps even more important, to have that human stronghold of which I have just spoken. The reporter of the state defense commission said here that nature does not tolerate emptiness. I have to repeat this phrase. At the same time, our remote, harsh outskirts are rich, rich in gold, rich in forests, rich in furs, rich in vast expanses of land suitable for cultivation. And under such circumstances, gentlemen, in the presence of a densely populated state neighboring us, this outskirts will not remain deserted. A foreigner will seep into it if a Russian does not come there first, and this seepage, gentlemen, has already begun. If we continue to sleep in a lethargic sleep, then this region will be saturated with other people's juices, and when we wake up, perhaps it will turn out to be Russian only in name.
№ 438530   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:26
It must be remembered that at a time when Kronstadt was a few miles from the capital and the royal residence, when treason broke into Sveaborg, when the Baltic region was on fire, when a revolutionary wave spread in Poland and the Caucasus, when all activity in the southern industrial region stopped, when peasant unrest spread, when horror and terror began to reign, the Government had to either withdraw and give way to the revolution, forget that the government is the guardian of the statehood and integrity of the Russian people, or act and defend what was entrusted to it. But, in making the second decision, the Government, in a fatal way, brought accusations upon itself. Striking the revolution, the Government, of course, could not but hurt private interests. At that time, the Government set itself one goal - to preserve those covenants, those foundations, the beginnings of which were laid as the basis for the reforms of Emperor Nicholas II. Fighting with exceptional means, at exceptional times, the Government led and brought the country into the Second Duma. I must declare and would like my statement to be heard far beyond the walls of this assembly, that here, by the will of the Monarch, there are neither judges nor accused, that these benches (pointing to the ministers' places) are not the docks of the defendants - these are the places of the Government. For our actions at this historic moment, actions that should lead not to mutual struggle, but to the good of our homeland, we, just like you, will give an answer to history. […] In those countries where certain legal norms have not yet been developed, the center of gravity, the center of power lies not in institutions, but in people. People, gentlemen, tend to make mistakes, and get carried away, and abuse power. May these abuses be exposed, may they be judged and condemned. But the Government must have a different attitude towards attacks that lead to the creation of a mood in the atmosphere in which open action must be prepared; these attacks are calculated to cause in the Government, in power, paralysis of will and thought. All of them come down to two words addressed to the authorities: “hands up”. To these words, gentlemen, the Government, with complete calmness, with the consciousness of its rightness, can only answer with two words: "You will not intimidate"!
№ 438529   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:21