prediction [Theme] Page 2

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
Twice blessed will roam the fields.
Doomed to go to shadows with his brethren
Or become the Savior of everyone who walks the Earth.
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
A twice-blessed man will roam the fields.
Doomed to shadows with his brethren
Or savior to all who walk the ground.
Quote Explanation: Nostradamus quatrain (18-6), foretelling the birth of Cade foster.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 352116   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 14:07
Cars, Chicks, pants cashmere -
The way I see the future of the world,
For all Russians as a whole positively
Culturally, political and sports!
Not far off the era of nanotechnology
Disappear stupid, but first they'll fix all the roads
Russia will become the world champion in football
Skiing, hockey, cricket and baseball.
Yes there is! Other countries do not -
Russia will win all the corny!
Oh yeah! The whole world is at your feet,
And the President is your octopus!
Everything will be awesome,
Sure everything will be awesome!
Someone immediately, someone gradually
I know this for sure - all will be awesome!
Everything will be awesome,
Very soon all will be awesome!
I was an octopus with a big head,
Give it to cut off - everything will be awesome!
№ 351142   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 21:19
Want to know how to be awesome?
I'll tell you about it certainly!
Thank you, you will meet old age in Jerusalem
- And you'll be bitten by the evil dogs!
- You will be a success, you are going to smile a lot, wear a beautiful shape, to shout: "Free cash!"
- Plant a tree, build a house, raise a son, get rid of complexes, like a man!
- Well, you waiting for a Nobel prize, kid, but you will reject it, as Perelman!
Oh, I see what you're all awesome, but only for God's sake, don't tell her about Lena!
№ 351140   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 21:17
It is impossible to foresee the future. Feelings change.
You can't predict the future. Feelings change.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 349828   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2018 / 10:02
A personal crisis is a stage in the sequence of events, during which determined the course of future events.
Personal crisis is a stage in a sequence of events at which the trend of all future events is determined.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 348232   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 01:15
I can find evidence of almost anything, as well as an experienced London taxi driver can even in the holiday to find the stopper in order to drive up the price.
Someone goes further, giving me examples of events that we have been able with some degree of success to predict - and in fact there is, for example a human landing on the moon or rapid growth of the economy in the XXI century. You can find plenty of "contratistas" the ideas in this book. The best of them would be that Newspapers perfectly predict theatrical performances and film screenings. See, yesterday I predicted that today the sun comes up, and it came! If I saw a man commits murder, I can hardly doubt that he is a criminal. But if I saw a man commits murder, I can't be sure of his innocence.
№ 342035   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2018 / 01:12
Mother believed that even the highest quality future - a thing very fragile and if people will stare at him at close range, it will change.
№ 339429   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2018 / 20:17
When the night flying over new York, it seems that you under the millions of stars. And each of them is the life of a man who calls this city home. My father told me that in ancient times people looked at the star patterns and trying to predict what will happen in life, and if you knew how to read these patterns, you can learn to know about what's going to happen sooner than others.
When you fly above New York at night it's like you're looking down at millions of stars. And each star could be the life of a person who calls this great city home. My Dad told me that people have always looked at the patterns of the stars to predict what was going to happen in their lives, and if you could understand those patterns, you'd be able to know what was gonna happen before anyone else did.
№ 332552   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 02:10
Happy people don't need predictions. Why do they need to know what will happen tomorrow? They live for today and believe that tomorrow will be worse.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 327913   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2018 / 01:02
It was in Yalta. Igor Talc had dinner in one of the Yalta Kabakov. I was on the set, and Igor concerts solo. The pub was jammed up, only next to us was one empty seat. And suddenly there comes Pasha Globa. Igor, as soon as I saw him, immediately began to wind up: "Well, the fortuneteller is one of those scams". I said, "Okay, calm down, he's a normal guy, let him sit with us." Pasha sat down, and Igor continues to wind up: "Well, the astrologer may predict that us?" Pasha took the hand of Igor, looked at her and said that he would die an unnatural death. Called even time. We have to laugh and I to distract Igor from the fight and asked me to tell fortunes. Globa looking my hand and said: "Strange guys, but you on the same day and hour you will die." Three years have passed, we have forgotten this story. And here on the road from Gagra to Sochi I was in a terrible accident. Smashed his head, broke his ribs, the ninth rib detached from the base. In short, miraculously survived. And then I find out that on the same day and hour when the accident occurred, was shot and killed Igor Talkov. I was saved by a guardian angel.
Quote Explanation: "Mysticism in the life Pankratov-Black". Interview: Natalia Nasonova. 16 March 2005.
№ 317660   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 09:59
- You need to remain optimistic. And since, as practice shows, neither good nor bad predictions don't come true, then it is better not to spoil each other's mood, to make good predictions.
- Right! And then we will have a bright future!
- Yeah, and dark now!
№ 316862   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2018 / 02:07
Predict all - I foresee a few.
№ 311169   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 12:04
The truth about fortune cookie: they are given in Chinese restaurants, the predictions in the Chinese style, but they are an American invention. That's why they're hollow, full of lies and leave a bad aftertaste.
№ 308815   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2017 / 21:05
My mother always said: "What has to happen will happen."
- Your mother is a wise woman.
- Yes, I know she's in a fortune cookie read!
8 Season 7 Series
№ 308692   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 22:29
[Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy had an uneasy relationship with the family. There's nothing he bequeathed to wife and children when he left home. In their journey, Tolstoy became seriously ill and the disunited family of the great writer are reconciled only at the deathbed]
- "Reconciled only at the deathbed"... It's fun!
- Well, you see! And then about Wang is. We learn that we are the best in the country to build: a room or bunker.
Quote Explanation: Nikolai and Kostya watching a documentary on TV.
20 Season 8 Series
№ 299733   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 15:09