Union [Theme] Page 5

Only hear their is a marriage between close relatives.
№ 390524   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 15:27
State planning - that's the basis on which grow all the main successes of China. Today they are connected somehow with foreign investment and privatization. But the inflow of foreign investment there are no miracles. It has long described a phenomenon called the export of capital. The export of American capital was twice destroyed by the war rebuilt Germany and not just her. Such is the nature of capital: he is always looking for cheap labor - the only source of profit for themselves. The Soviet Union used this feature during the NEP, then to minimize the NEP and start industrialization. Important on someone who "rides": the capital of the party or the party in the capital.
№ 389346   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 15:18
However, when two people hate each other, binds them like a Union, a brotherhood. I think that by some strange law of the antipathy of the similarity of you hated each other not for the fact that you are so dissimilar in many features, but for the fact that some of the traits you look so much like each other.
№ 387942   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 05:14
The late 60's - early 70-ies, of course, we felt we were catching up, we felt weak - it was our stupidity. The Soviet Union in the early 70-ies, when else, besides America mired in for her catastrophic war, the Vietnam war, she lost both politically and militarily, monstrous money wasted, was absolutely invincible. And we had the opportunity since the mid 70-ies up to somewhere... and we missed that opportunity. If, now, miss, we can be again in the position in which we find ourselves by the end of 80-ies, when power was still very much at the bottom and everything started to fall apart. Therefore, the fact that the stated policy of the internal upgrades, I hope he proclaimed the long haul, makes me happy, but I remember the 70s - 80s years, we were fantastically strong and missed this opportunity.
Quote Explanation: Review about the Annual message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly on January 15, 2020.
Release Date: 18.01.2020
№ 386459   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:24
The Union determines the coming collapse, we will see that, when particles of the Union returned to its source.
№ 385748   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:10
Wagon wheels dictate,
Where urgently to see us.
My telephone number
Scattered throughout the city.
The heart cares, the heart worries
Mail packaged goods.
My address is not home and no street,
My address - Soviet Union.
№ 385617   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 09:28
The threat of war put the Soviet Union in an extraordinary position. Hence the essence of our position is to support Afghanistan, Turkey, our participation in the civil war in Spain, etc. We probed, shook the weak links in the capitalist system. But he never allowed himself to get involved directly in a military conflict that would go beyond the local. The country's leadership decided primarily domestic objectives of economic and political nature.
№ 385139   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:28
I often regret that at the time, chose the United States Russia. Then, among these countries there was no fundamental difference, but now the Soviet Union is fundamentally different from the rest of the world. In the Newspapers vilify him, but those who have been there tell incredible things. I am also most attracted to the Soviet scientific system. Scientists create the conditions. They provide everything you need. And not have to fear that at any moment the cash flow might dry up. When you are financed by the state, not some rich guy who can at any moment change his mind, is reliable.
№ 384657   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 13:12
The Soviet Union is to criticize. And the Communists first, who wants to show the contradictions of this system, which became the first in history to attempt the construction of the future society. But in the course of controversy with the authors of the film "death of the Empire" I want to ask: "are you ready to admit that the market reforms of the 90s and a return to capitalism could not solve literally any problem of Soviet society and added a new one?"
The shortage of goods has resulted in inflation and decline in the quality of the products on the background of falling production. Scarce are now a roof over your head, a decent education and medical services. The "iron curtain" is no more, but seventy of the population not only does not have a passport, but cannot go to relatives in former Soviet republics due to the growth of Russophobia and political strife. Market not only increased the competitiveness of domestic goods, but they do not destroy whole sectors of the Russian economy; not only reduced dependence on oil but also turned the country into a raw material periphery. Capitalism not only created nothing new, but continues to parasitize on the old material database. But instead of investing in national production of hundreds of billions of dollars of exports abroad, the national wealth of our people.
№ 383874   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:10
A miracle arises from the Union of the ordinary and unusual.
№ 382206   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:58
Marriage and divorce - most often money.
№ 363098   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 09:22
Marriages sometimes hold many secrets, one has only to study their ancestry.
№ 357281   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 15:08
Unions as concluded and terminated.
№ 356886   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 06:02
In our brotherhood's a good life,
Our generosity, with nothing to compare,
All Nations, not worth it
So we turned you to ashes!
In our brotherhood there is good life,
Our generosity with nothing to compare,
All the nations, it's not worth it
We can transform you all into an ash!
№ 355154   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 04:10
I was thrilled that Emily finally found a common language. Finally, we are one team, shoulder to shoulder against a common enemy. I suddenly felt that this year could be very different, if only Emily and I immediately became friends and would trust each other, protect and insure each other and repulsed the aggressor. And it is quite probable, then life would be much easier and more joyful, but except for such rare moments like this, we looked at all the different eyes.
№ 349337   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 00:03