snake [Theme] Page 1

Oh, woman! Oh, snake!
№ 422440   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 13:27
At someone else's celebration of life, the snake, toasting the happiness of others, usually washed down the said wishes with its own poison.
№ 421260   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 17:36
People now have such strange pets. I've read that a snake is recognized as the best pet for a Muscovite, because it is easy to handle and brings peace and quiet to the house. I think: of course, everyone just listens to where she crawls.
Release Date: 28.03.2021
№ 419999   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:51
When a snake bites a man, the man dies, and when she bites a woman, the snake dies.
№ 418656   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:18
Better a good friend by your side than a snake at your heart.
Quote Explanation: Friendzone is a terrible thing. But it is better to have a girl who is a good friend than a girl who defiles your heart and soul.
№ 417613   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:51
A serpent does not mean that he really is a serpent; no, his name says that he knows all the twists and turns, all corners of human nature, that he is silent and knows how to inflict blows on his enemies at such moments when they do not expect it at all.
№ 415228   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:12
If a man is a wolf, then a woman is a snake. Bites its own tail.
№ 411280   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 23:30
- I'm sure it was not like that at all! the neurosurgeon shook his head in disagreement. - In fact, the woman drove the man away so that he would not get underfoot and did not interfere with putting things in order, and then, when she missed her, she went after him. She found him, but they could not find the way back, and then they took and came up with a story about a snake, an apple and an angry God, because it sounds more impressive than a story about a forgotten path in a fruit plantation.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408614   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:48
If they let the garden snake, do not be surprised if it creeps into the cracks.
№ 401961   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:21
... But do you even tank our not seen. The more Carlson.
Jam loves?
- No, in full bloom.
I clicked on a new tattoo and she showed up in response. Soon after numerous swearing and indignant cries, it became clear to us sneaking a Gorilla. That is, first there was the authority, and then its owner.
Angidrid your valence through the copper vitriol, that's the girl - sincerely admired Igor my companion what in the chest pierced the serpent of jealousy. - And real, not drawn. Igor...
Light laughed and gave him a hand the sweetheart of my soul.
№ 397458   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 15:57
Exactly the thread is torn
Have a kite.
So easy, inconspicuously
Flew away
The heart of my young days.
№ 397072   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:28
Skormin snake, do not be surprised that she will bite you.
№ 396855   Added Viker 03-06-2020 / 09:36
I think for dinner we will have a snake.
Quote Explanation: Upon killing Cassiopeia.
№ 395221   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:03
- I've never seen this before.
- Don't say that in your time there are no snakes.
Yes, but snake bites are not typically heals surgeon. My only experience is when a person is bitten by a king Cobra and a friend invited me to an autopsy.
- The autopsy? As Lita Farisha?
You like roasted at the stake.
- You have to learn to communicate with patients, sassenach.
Quote Explanation: Claire inspects a terrible wound from a snake bite and its consequences on the leg Jamie.
№ 394700   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:57
Here, no one never committed.
Just waiting for that one day, something happens:
The plane arrives, or the train will leave
The phone rings, or the rain will pour.
Expect that mail will suddenly get a roommate.
Waiting for that will tell someone "Yes" or "no".
The snow will go, or the hair suddenly grow back -
Just wait.
Waiting for the wind to catch the kite.
Expect Friday evening will come soon.
Wait, what did the fish swallow the hook.
Expect that guests will come uncle Jock.
Waiting for a diamond ring, pot roast,
Waiting for the hairpiece, a pair of trousers, waiting on a bed flowers.
Expect the Odds once the heavens fall.
Just wait. All sit and they're waiting for something.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Translator: About the strange creatures encountered on the way. The author again used a play on words. The expression "strange bird" refers to the actual unusual, unseen bird, and eccentric person with an unusual or unusual behavior. Again, I had to focus on the figure in the original.
№ 384929   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 10:42