beach [Theme]

Usually people dream of resort pleasures - the sea, the beach, the sun - but she, a lifelong resident of a southern seaside resort, wanted to see St. Petersburg with her own eyes.
№ 461988   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:45
Looks like this beach is too beachy for you, Ken.
№ 460999   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:57
The coastal waters were full of people. What is so attractive about the beaches? Why do people like to push on them? Isn't there something more interesting?
№ 451185   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 21:21
The splash of waves with snow-white airy foam on the crest, the golden path of the liquid sunset, the smell of freshness and coolness, wet sand and shells thrown ashore, invisible vapors of bromine and iodine - a unique mixture of aromas created by the hand of the greatest perfumer - nature itself. The smell that leaves a kiss with a taste of salt on the lips enchants and wins the heart forever.
№ 446342   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:06
It is on the beaches of this world that it is so desperately seen how honorable it is to have children. After all, it is sheer torture for old maids and childless couples to see all these angels and imps swarming in the water near the shore.
№ 435137   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:01
You know... I've been here for a very, very long time... I remember a lot. I remember standing on the shore and watching the gray fish crawl out on the beach. And the voice of the older brother: "Don't step on this fish, Castiel! We have big plans for it." I remember the Tower of Babel. All her eleven meters that probably struck at that time. And when it collapsed, everyone shouted: "The wrath of God!", But fully... Dried manure can not be folded too high. I remember Cain and Abel. David and Goliath. Garden and Gomorrah. And, of course, I remember the most impressive event. Impressive in that it never happened. He was prevented by two boys... Old drunkard... And a fallen angel. Great story. And we tore up the ending, and the rules, and fate. Leaving only freedom and choice. And it's all beautiful... That's just... And if that's the wrong choice? How do I figure that out? I'm looking ahead. Let me tell you my story. I'll tell you everything.
№ 421764   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:06
Normal twelve and the beach go - the rest come.
№ 371868   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:44
Sitting in the tram, going home,
And people are different around.
I think that it is mine
An unforgettable route.
Would like to sit down after work,
But to anyone close.
Leaving behind the doors of care,
Playing in the mind of one.
I think about life,
Error past fix.
What am I cranky!
When trying to dissemble.
Accidentally his city to leave,
Fleeing to the shores of the Neva.
I'd like a running jump,
In the beautiful shore of blue.
And after that, to fly,
Somewhere in Bordeaux!
On the beach the whole day to lie,
And drinking sweet ice.
But suddenly, the tram ends its route
And I woke up to wild ringing!
The conductor whispers, "Hey, are you there?
I thought you died under hormone".
№ 321664   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2018 / 03:02
A hot wave licked the rounded rocks, a sandy beach took strangers into the arms of the monkeys in the forest screaming like women at the Sunday market. It was the most beautiful of earth's cities - Rio.
№ 311750   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:15
At night there are plenty of people in search of his love,
But forget all of them in the morning about love.
The beach will tell all of us who ate and who slept where,
The janitor clean up the mess of undigested food.
№ 308404   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2017 / 11:23
If Russian come to sunbathe, it will be the same. The flames will blaze poles! For the Russian, ideally, to return the Negro. Russian can not burn, he fights with the sun. Someone who will review. <...> the Europeans are able to tan, they somehow smoothly, evenly, nicely tan. Russian also burned on the first day. It is not red, it is scarlet. Just pomegranate. When one side "will front": here red, then white, at you is the flag of Poland.
5 Season 2 Series Release Date: 24.09.2017
№ 302093   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2017 / 03:09
Need the beach and the sea is very much enforced the stereotype of recent years, which we perceive as their own opinion. Our ancestors, even the wealthy, didn't go massively in the foreign sea.
№ 217018   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:00
Better tell him about Odessa... That the Sands on the beaches is softer than women's hair and that Odessa is the best place in the world to love and start a family.
№ 183156   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:44
On the beach man with outstretched arms, crucified on the sun.
№ 141481   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:25
Grandfather Kirillich accidentally hitting the beach with nudists, understand the meaning of the expression "necessity is the mother of invention".
№ 140126   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:54