sanctions [Theme] Page 1

Historically, Russia has always made extraordinary strides when it smelled like kerosene. We have seen this many times. Therefore, we can thank for the sanctions. But this is what surprises me. Most of the people of Russia are much more radical than the authorities. Foreigners have invested 6 billion in the development of democracy in Russia. In fact, this is a direct intervention. But if you know this, why don't you forbid it? Why should Western funds be intimidated to invest in the development of democracy in Russia? Who cares how we develop our democracy? I am opposed to ending all relations with Europe, but why sit in the Council of Europe, pay millions of euros for this every year and receive condemnation of myself? Well, do something already!
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414736   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46
On the issue of sanctions. I understand and share the position of S. A. Bagdasarov that gunpowder should be kept dry, but... if it were not for these sanctions, we would have been split. There was no chance. I remember very well what was happening. We've almost lost agriculture. Remember. Entered the WTO. With our not very good organization, we lost everything. A little more - and we would lose everything completely - agriculture, industry. And it's good that they imposed sanctions. We must not understand Russia. They imposed sanctions, as a result, agriculture appeared, import substitution began. A lot of positive things have happened, in my opinion, thanks to sanctions.
Release Date: 03.03.2021
№ 414547   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:03
I'm waiting for more and more sanctions!
№ 414140   Added Viker 25-02-2021 / 15:50
The opposition asked the West to impose sanctions against our citizens, I am one of them, moreover, it is so funny, I read and think: here it is! Friends of Putin - no, I do not fall into the category of friends of Putin. Oligarchs ... He looked in his pockets. No, not an oligarch. Heads of large enterprises, security officials - no, no way. One is a journalist. This is how I hurt them that they are trying to transfer their petty funny wishes into the category of big politics. I want to remind. This has already happened in history. Hitler considered Levitan to be his personal enemy. Of course, I am not Levitan, and you, too, are on the right path, but have not yet reached it.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413365   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:39
a donkey. Ilf and Petrov have clearly outlined this.
Release Date: 04.02.2021
№ 413037   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:51
The situation with the American elections, with what is happening there, how everything was reflected in the spectrum - all the problems of the Western world, all the problems of that supposedly confrontation, this was also called confrontation - Russia and the West, in fact, this is not confrontation, but the policy that the collective West led by the United States led against Russia. And all this insanity, all this nonsense, forgive me, but it boiled and sore, and we can already say this - in relation to our country, which they allowed themselves, and sanctions against supposedly newcomers, and these endless pressures, and stories about that that the northern streams are not the streams that should be, but that there should be completely different streams, sanctions lists, etc. - this is all a screen, a myth, a chimera behind which they tried to hide the crisis of their own system.
Release Date: 17.01.2021
№ 411685   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:54
All people of my generation know that a leap year, like a plague, will inevitably bring sorrows and trials. But, as much as in 2020... I don't remember that for a long time. How many great people, many of whom I knew personally, have been mowed down by this damn virus. And how many mothers, grandparents, sisters and brothers died. When I think about it, I start crying. But then I say to myself - do not dare to scatter! Yes, it is not easy for everyone today, because the virus hits not only people, but also the economy and business. Someone remains without work, someone cuts wages. But we in Russia did not pass such tests. You just have to endure a little bit. Everything will certainly get better and it will be fine again. Unless, of course, Navalny again beg Europe to impose new sanctions against Russia. Yes, he asks to hit the oligarchs. But it is also clear to the fool that in the end ordinary people will have to pay for these sanctions - employees of these plants and enterprises. I try not to interfere in the dirty political showdown, but I cannot silently look at such an outright betrayal of my people. And so the country is entangled in these sanctions, the dollar jumps like the temperature in the coronavirus, no, it is not enough. Well, isn't it Judas?
Quote Explanation: Vasilyeva writes in his Instagram on December 2, 2020.
№ 408057   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 13:00
Although we have such strong capital inflows (due to the strong excess of exports over imports), the government persistently suggests that we need foreign investment. But the maximum that we can give to foreign investors is the establishment of screwdriver plants. To talk about foreign investments is possible only in a political context - to appeal to the Western world, to ease the sanctions and to show that Russia does not want to follow the path of North Korea and not to fence themselves off, will not enter into confrontation. Our ruling class is not a national. He is a national only at the place of profit.
№ 389214   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:42
PACE has demanded from Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine. Poland demanded money. Estonia and Latvia is to return the transit through their ports. Lithuania and Poland the same, offended by the fact that Moscow archives reveals not to pester him with the Holocaust. Turkey - leave alone terrorists in Idlib and stop her Turkey to interfere in Libya. And in Syria. States it is necessary that we do not interfere in their elections <...>, a free access to the Northern sea route and that Russia did not prevent them to push his expensive liquefied natural gas to European markets. <...> Georgia wants to return South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which are lost as a result of unleashed by Tbilisi civil war. What Russia requires Ukraine, do not count. <...> Well, the old man requires his usual discount of oil and the continuation of the Banquet with the Federal government in the style of play in one economic gateway. But it's understandable. Britain needs does not know what to Kripalani. Sweden to Moscow did not hurt Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic States, and Russian submarine did not go according to her Swedish territorial waters. <...> Denmark demand with Russian gas pipeline. <...> In General, everything we demand something. Threaten, urge, impose sanctions... But they want money and reciprocity. Strange people. We just love to crack. And for reciprocity. And on the money. As old as the world. To demand from Russia that it is useless. And even harmful.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (01.01.2020).
№ 386859   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2020 / 10:56
First, what does it mean to reconcile? We never swore. And such a desire we do not have anyone to swear. If we fully surrender and say the hell with their fundamental national interests, will there be any changes? Maybe some external signals will be. But fundamentally nothing will change. If we want to take this rightful place under the sun, we just have to become stronger, including and above all in the economic sphere.
Quote Explanation: "Direct line with Vladimir Putin", in 2019.
№ 384821   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:54
Russian gas, Chinese smartphone - it's all pernicious, because the products of American companies, it provides not only a molecule of freedom and human rights in Gaza, Pepsi-Cola, but all in all that occurs in the United States.
Quote Explanation: The program "Formula meaning" on the radio "Vesti FM". On may 31, 2019. [Two representatives from the U.S. Department of energy called the recovered natural gas "gas freedom" and "molecules of American liberty" during the Ministerial conference on clean energy, held in Vancouver. So, Deputy Minister mark Menezes noted that the increase in the export capacity of the company "is crucial for the distribution of gas freedom around the world." And the assistant Secretary for fossil fuels Stephen Weinberg said: "I am delighted that the Department of energy is doing everything possible to promote an effective regulatory system, which allows the molecules of American freedom to be exported to the world."]
№ 371357   Added Viker 02-06-2019 / 13:55
This is an important content of Chinese print - the opinions of people who work in this company [Huawei] and how they feel about the whole thing:
"Last week when the U.S. imposed sanctions on "Huawei", my girlfriend also learned this, although the news never really interested in. <...> She told me that there will be more to argue with me and to support me - will create a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, if only I worked and contributed to the victory over the United States."
Quote Explanation: The program "Formula meaning" on the radio "Vesti FM". On may 31, 2019.
№ 371353   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 20:05
Let us bet that as soon as the Democrats realize that this is more of a carrot you cannot squeeze any juice they will begin to play back.
Quote Explanation: About US sanctions against Russia.
№ 363194   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 10:19
I sometimes think it would be well for us if those who want to impose sanctions, would impose all the sanctions that only you can enter, and as soon as possible. It would play into our hands to protect its national interests in a way that we believe is most effective for us.
Quote Explanation: At the Plenary session of the Russian Energy Week, October 3, 2018
№ 346630   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2018 / 23:02
Here in SKOLKOVO as? Just ask - and the product you have? Sale? Customers? Show. Want, so that our young men and women, tightening the belt, under sanctions, with zero spin on the permafrost right up to sales and customers - and only then the domestic investor, saving on football clubs and basketball teams, will bear them their money. On which the Deposit auction earned... What is the rate of profit interests of domestic investors, you know. And require that start-up was world level, no less. Preferably from the new company "Apple"... Bloodsuckers.
№ 345341   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 03:14