wife [Theme] Page 3

You were right calling me a stranger. But I'm an outsider, who know every inch of your skin.
№ 383192   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 16:52
- Remember what happened a year ago? We started talking about love to each other, on the principles of loyalty, God knows what else, and in the end you decided to leave me. Remember? You climbed into the saddle, and if a barrel of beer did not ferment at an odd hour, we could now not live together.
- I always thought that beer has a specific taste.
№ 383013   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:14
Ross, you know I do not need and do not expect such gifts...
I know. But if you believe or suspect that the gifts I was hoping to buy again your location, you are right. I admit it. So, my dear, beloved, adored Demelza. Beautiful, loyal, wonderful Demelza.
Quote Explanation: On the way to reconciliation.
№ 383002   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:52
I stayed modest, tactful, reasonable, not exposing themselves to the fore, dressed sorhakhutte and discreet - in short, an ideal wife of a teacher and a member of the Board of the College. Exactly to the moment, as tea was served.
Remembering this, I turned my hand palm up and looked at a long blister across the base of the four fingers. In the end, it's not my fault that Mr. Bainbridge, a widower, used cheap metal tea infuser instead of porcelain or China. And it's not my fault he kindly asked me to pour out the tea. and certainly not my fault that a cloth potholder was a hole and the red-hot handle of the kettle came into direct contact with the hand.
No, I decided. to leave kettle - a completely natural reaction. The kettle fell on his knees to Mr. Bainbridge is just unfortunate coincidence: somewhere I was supposed to leave him. The only problem is that I shouted: "Damn fucking kettle!" - Yes, and still such a voice, which Mr. Bainbridge, in his turn, uttered a loud exclamation, and my Frank threw me a scathing look over the top of dish with wheat tortillas.
№ 382841   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:20
The husband took the garter from her hand, and she hesitantly sat down. Tonight she was wearing old stockings, but black color is emphasized glowing skin ivory over them. Ross put on her garter belt with the utmost care. For many months, even years, they have never felt like this unspent mutual desire and affection, which nothing can replace. In the gathering darkness her eyes shone. For a moment both nearly froze, motionless, Ross knelt down, and Demelza leaned back in his chair. Fingers husband was cold against her legs. She thought, "Remember this and remember in moments of jealousy and neglect."
- You're not getting away from me, my love, ' he said.
- I don't want, love.
№ 382838   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:14
- You're not getting away from me, my love.
- I don't want, love.
№ 382837   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:12
- God, you piss me off, Ross. Be sure to take the bait George?
Oh, yeah, why not prevented?
- I'm the Keeper of your husband?
- That's your job, isn't it - to be the best part of me.
Quote Explanation: After a public spat between Ross and George.
4 Season 6 Series
№ 382643   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 15:14
How unusual: married couple enjoys each other's company.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 381714   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:56
You're terrible!
- You're disgusting!
- I take your head off!
- Without fail! As soon as the birth of our child...
2 Season 4 Series
№ 381712   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:52
I hope you as much fun as your wife. Or have you forgotten about her existence? Dangerous mistake. From the absent husband, the wife leaves. If you want to earn it back - pay us attention.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 381689   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:02
- I thought you were gonna stay in the city.
- I have a house, isn't it? And wife.
Sometimes, I forget about it...
- I live here?
- I'm your wife.
- So I'll remind you.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 381556   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2019 / 00:02
If I understand something for five years of marriage - in General, we are constantly working on me. Apparently, my wife is a complete masterpiece at the Museum of glass in which to admire and explore - "Oh, how she did it?" Well, I... you Know those buildings that furnished the scaffolding for the sixth year and you say, "They will finish to build it? It's because of insurance? God, this shit! It is necessary to demolish and rebuild".
№ 379174   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 07:33
To find a mate for the soul is an extremely difficult task.
№ 376148   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 23:27
To be and actress and the wife of such a husband so hard?
- All in all - Breakfast-lunch-dinner, washing and cleaning. I felt great in the kitchen. She loved to cook, to receive guests, and they have been often. One thing I know: the wife deserves her husband what she has, and her husband - a wife. And whatever you're doing, that would consist of represented, give you need it: somewhere silent, somewhere to help, where not climb in a bottle. Life is short and it is a pity to spend it on quarrels and disagreements.
№ 373883   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 15:03
When people bring to marriage, then examine all in addition, which, in essence, reduce them. Find out what the bride's dowry and you have a lot of silver spoons her as the groom and is there a chance to increase his salary if he loves to play bridge or not, if she knew how to cook a pate from the liver, good if they have heart, healthy lungs, whether they know foreign languages and so on. After learning, are not in the office, not a charity, not for the exam Philology, and a comfortable bed, modestly downcast eyes, and then very surprised to statistics, "accidents of marriage".
№ 372090   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2019 / 14:12