wife [Theme] Page 1

- If you wanted to leave, why should I be angry with you?
№ 432864   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 20:54
“Be patient, this is being a spouse,” said the woman who was dressing me.
№ 432565   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:03
All sorts of secrets and secrets are poison for marriage.
№ 432489   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2021 / 12:15
A dress with a zipper on the back reconciles the spouses best.
№ 431978   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2021 / 09:21
It hurt to look at him - he seemed distraught. Closing his eyes, he shuddered and walked away without a word.
№ 428527   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
- Marriage is not such a simple thing.
- But if two people love each other?
- Do you think this solves all the problems? On the contrary, it creates them.
- If I love someone, I won't need anything else.
- That just seems to be the case. To live in peace with a person, to make him happy, maybe you do not need to love him.
- Why do you say that?
- Because I love Leander.
- I don't understand.
- You only understand by living... living together. Thirty Years' War. But war has its own charm.
- Marriage is not such a simple thing.
- But if two people...
№ 426152   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:51
Carlo is an ugly man with a sick heart. When we got married, he swore that he would die before seventy. He's eighty! And if he doesn't keep the marriage vow, why should I?
№ 425759   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:15
Now more than half of families are getting divorced. This suggests that the spouses do not want to bear the cross - sacrifice themselves, endure the cooling of feelings, serve, care, guard the already established marriage so that the heart of another person is warmed up, temporarily cooled to you or even betraying you, so that all the same keep the marriage. This requires true love. Forgive and not respond with coldness to coldness, and maybe even alienation to alienation and in no case consider marriage as a pair of gloves. This is a gift from God that must be kept.
№ 424212   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 16:12
Yuri was a guest, an idle passenger on a boat called "family life" ... he was in constant comfort and coziness, doing nothing himself and not receiving any reproaches from his wife. Everything happened quite naturally and easily, but that is why he did not even know what a gift of fate Olga was for him.
№ 424188   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:27
- No. - he smiled. - Since we will have to keep this oath to the end, until her very last word.
№ 419176   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:54
not guilty of anything.
№ 414513   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:18
Wives are indignant and get baptized - why the devil is it that husbands drink their wages? And men to death will not understand a woman's passion - to buy.
№ 411158   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:03
In prayer, fruit is first given, and then work is required. According to human reasoning, the sequence of the process is broken here. After all, in ordinary life first - work, and then - the fruit. And then first the fruit was eaten, then you need fruitless, dry work in the hope of obtaining a future fruit. It's a divine thing.
In the psalm, which is singed at the wedding, there are such words: "Bear down your fruits: blessed is he, and good will be to you." You will not eat the fruits of labor, but the labors of fruits. In other words, the fruit is given in advance, and then there will be labors, and you will be satisfied with the "labors of fruits." And this is not a mistake, and not a play on words, as many translators thought. Indeed, the fruits are given before labor. When people marry, they first eat sweets, and only then - bitter. What is this? Maybe all my life worked out those quickly eaten sweet fruits? No. This is different - so the spouses prepare for the gifts of the future. At the beginning of marriage, intimacy and joy are given, and then labor begins - to give birth, work, educate, endure, get sick, grieve. In the end, the spouses expect genuine fruits, much larger than the first.
№ 407934   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:39
Family life sometimes develops in such a way that, even when happiness ends, there remains a spiritual contentment that you do not want to change for anything else. Only very rarely do husband and wife find more and more joy in each other over the years and continue to radiate happiness.
№ 406276   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 16:42
Men have the ability to extract the positives out of the worst situations. For example, after a lengthy waiting period of the divorce, they discover that their spouses never really they did not fit. I like to say, that people have a psychological immune system. They suffer the blows of cruel fate much better than you might think.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400253   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:27