victory [Theme] Page 6

What is happening there - we have not heard. You should try to answer the question of what was going on. Not telling what people in the news and can see the fences, clamps and everything else. What's going on? Launched and implemented developed United States for use outside, but now applied in the technology of capture of the power. Or coup. In this I have no doubt.
Who does it? I answer. Mr. Biden is the front man of this capture. And behind him are much more serious people. By the way today, Biden has publicly declared himself as such. And he said he will seize power, because trump will falsify the election results. And even if he loses, then we get it with the military and weapons in the hands of the White house. It said today the presidential candidate of the democratic party, Biden. The point set.
Vladimir Solovyov:
- It has etched in the mind: de facto Biden said that he did not recognize the election results. In any case, if it's not his victory.
Release Date: 11.06.2020
№ 397946   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:20
Cheers, for the victory! I am the master garret-brothel mini-Golf! From the Swiss Alps to the abandoned lands of dirty Laundry Dipper, where no foot of man!
№ 397564   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 16:21
Who their leader is ahead,
Becomes a leader of the leader.
Sometimes the ambition of a soldier
Useful defeat than victory,
Which he head eclipsed.
№ 397448   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:43
"Since the battle at Ronceval, when they were killed by the twelve peers of France, the Christians suffered such a defeat." Although Froissart was not aware of it, his epitaph crusade historically fair. The courage of the French was such an exceptional, and the damage they inflicted to the enemy, so great that there is no doubt: if they acted together with its allies, the result of the battle, and even the history of Europe could be different. Since this did not happen, the Turks responded to the challenge of the West and won, kept Nikopol, which helped them to take root in Europe. Their victory accelerated the fall of Constantinople, and they enslaved Bulgaria for the next hundred years.
№ 396985   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:30
Long known that however strong it seemed "No!" if you start at least a small "no" victory will be for him.
№ 396720   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 20:27
You need to give the enemy to believe that victory for him, before its taken away.
№ 395199   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2020 / 01:06
"Any victory is only half way - but any defeat is only the beginning."
№ 394803   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 00:39
The monopolistic position of England singled out "labor aristocracy", promisance, opportunistic, from the "masses". The leaders of this labour aristocracy moved permanently to the side of the bourgeoisie, was, directly or indirectly, on the contents of it. Marx won himself the honourable hatred of the bastards for what was openly branded them traitors. Modern (twentieth century) imperialism created a monopoly-a privileged position for a few advanced countries, and on this basis everywhere in the II international described the type of leaders traitors, opportunists, social-chauvinists, defending the interests of his profession, his stratum of the labor aristocracy. Created isolation of the opportunist parties from the "masses", ie from the widest layers of workers, most of them, from Nahodka paid workers. The victory of the revolutionary proletariat is impossible without a struggle against this evil, without disclosure, opatrenia and expulsion opportunistic, social-traitorous leaders.
№ 394055   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:57
We live in a world where the laws impose their rules...
№ 393509   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 09:15
Honor someone whose life is incessant victory, - who, due to the fact that tends to the infinite and true, finds support not in praise, and in labor, - who is not shiny and does not want to Shine. He forward knowing that will suffer for it, chose that virtue, which is subjected to the curses, the truth and knowledge which unite all the disparate enemies of it. The highest virtue is always nasty secular law.
№ 393135   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:06
In the work of the writer - at least in my view of her victory, like defeat, is it tenth. The copies, literary awards, laudatory or abusive reviews can be perceived as a kind of performance, but they are not the essence. It is much more important whether what I have written, my own internal standards or not. And there's no excuse not to act.
№ 393077   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:12
I do
Whatever it takes to make it
Break through
Anything I'm face to face with
It's true
You gon' make me lose my patience
Cause victory is mine and I'mma take it

I'll do it
Why would I at any cost,
Will break
Through all the obstacles
It's true
Will you not grant me patience,
Because the victory is mine, and I will not miss it.
№ 392923   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 13:51
Men never fight with women. Both victory and defeat will be shame.
№ 391598   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 23:42