victory [Theme] Page 5

Then the victory is yours. And neither angels, nor demons, nor heaven, nor hell will take it away.
№ 407963   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 13:57
Final victory in the war is possible by interest in peace.
№ 407384   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:15
Victory is a stimulating factor for the athlete, it is she who raises him to an unprecedented height of the pedestal.
№ 406090   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2020 / 08:06
All people and everything they do is in the hand of God. No one knows if what happened to them is a sign of God's love or hate. The future is unknowable and incomprehensible, anything can happen.
№ 405102   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 23:03
I give you a command: may the imminent victory find you in fraternal unity and may you find in yourself even greater strength and courage that we will need in order to win without becoming oppressors, and forgive without forgetting anything.
№ 404403   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:27
Victory? Victory, you said? Master, Obi-Wan. This is not a victory. Our world is shrouded in networks of the dark side. The clonic war has begun.
№ 403406   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 17:12
I will not sacrifice one son for another.
- He must want something else.
- My death. Said Hastin.
- He won't give you my sons. You have no idea to me of such value.
- I know. But the Danes valuable for my glory. Victory over the Danes Murderer will bring respect, he may be flattered. And brida wish retribution for his capture. At least see what they say.
Wessex will once again be in your debt. If you're not back, I will do everything to make the story of your honor has been preserved for centuries.
№ 402572   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:21
Victory over oneself is the unique incarnation of the struggle, even obstacles can be an incentive
№ 401510   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2020 / 23:03
Women share their sadness... And joy prefer to boast. The triumph, the victory over adverse circumstances require thankful viewers. And the atmosphere is nervous bustle, sometimes compounded by chatter on about sex, - all this only in order to show off to friends. No unity here and does not smell.
№ 401095   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:39
Best shot in short, the best victory look
№ 400398   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 12:45
- This is not my victory, father. But I guess the other victories I can not see.
What do you mean? Fallon, you're sitting in your own publishing.
- That will never be a real Empire, because I'm too busy fighting my father's fires. And every time I think I breathed fresh air, I am choking from the smoke.
№ 400320   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 04:51
Before you start a war you know that the victory will not be so difficult.
№ 400126   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 04:09
Victory is idle time when people are most vulnerable.
№ 399938   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:54
Life doesn't choose, it just is.
№ 399143   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 00:54
It all started with the casting of the Great Rings.
Three were transferred to the elves, immortal creatures, the wisest and fairest of all living.
Seven given to the lords of the dwarves, great miners of gems and famous mountain caves.
And Nine... Nine Rings were passed to the human race, who above all craved power.
For within these Rings was bound the power of government over each of the Nations.
But they were deceived.
Because it was made for another Ring.
In the country Mordor, in the fires of mount doom the dark Lord Sauron secretly created the one Ring, obey all others.
And into this Ring he put his cruelty, all the anger and all thirst for power over every living thing.
One Ring is capable to rule them all.
One after another - free lands of middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring.
But there were those who rebelled against evil.
A last Alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor to the slopes of mount doom to fight for the freedom of middle-earth.
The victory was close.
But the power of the Ring could not be overcome.
But at that moment, when all hope had faded, Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword...
Sauron, the enemy of the free people of middle earth, was defeated.
The ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.
But the hearts of the people easily succumb to the temptation, and the Ring of Power has a will of its own.
The ring betrayed Isildur and led him to his death.
And much has been forgotten, then forget I shouldn't have...
History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years the Ring has faded into obscurity.
Until then, until a case brought in its network of the new owner.
The ring was given to a creature named Gollum, which took it deep into the tunnels of the misty mountains.
And there the Ring consumed him.
The ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. Five hundred years it poisoned his soul and in the darkness of Gollum's cave, waiting in the wings.
Again deepened the gloom over the forests of the earth. Rumors about the darkness from the East, whispers of a nameless fear...
The ring of Power too long, it was his time.
The ring abandoned Gollum.
But something happened were not part of the plans for the Ring: it was picked up by the most unexpected creature that you can imagine - the hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.
The time will come when hobbits will be the fate of all living things...
Quote Explanation: The words of the Lady Galadriel from the prologue of the trilogy "the Lord of the rings".
№ 398603   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2020 / 23:09