victory [Theme] Page 4

Traditions are a crutch with which insanity from the past gets to us, in the present. After all, the present is always overcoming the past, it is a victory over the past.
№ 417323   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:48
I know that in this cart I may be waiting for death, but at least everyone will say that he raced like the devil. Oldfried never turned back, did not slow down on the turns. He fell off the spot and did not slow down to the finish line. His victory attracted investor interest to me – it's easy to get paid when you have the fastest car. A week later, Ford Motor was registered.
Quote Explanation: For racing, Ford was recommended to the cyclist Oldfield, who never drove a car and looked for new sensations. He learned to manage in a week and won the race. Ford's success was brought by his strategy based on nbsp;priorities: the car should be simple, reliable, lightweight, cheap and most importantly - massive.
№ 417261   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:30
The speed of the car and its victory in the race, without comfort, a more unreliable test is difficult to imagine. The descent from Niagara Falls should seem like a pleasant walk in comparison.
Quote Explanation: About the experience of own manufacturing of racing cars, sitting on motor and shaking on potholes.
№ 417260   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:27
She used to think that failure was unbearable. Now Eshtike realized that victory was unbearable, because in a monstrous struggle it was shameful not that she remained at the top, but that she had no chance of defeat.
№ 417065   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 11:42
There is a karmic axiom: defeat is always followed by victory. But on the contrary - not always.
№ 416107   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 00:54
Yes, it was not an easy victory for us.
Yes, the enemy was brave.
The greater our glory.
№ 413910   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 12:24
One thing I learned about the British: a small victory makes you arrogant, and the slightest failure plunges you into despondency.
№ 412663   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 05:03
Personal diary. Encryption Protocol: Deandi Alpha-TR43... However, it is hardly needed. Ah, to hell with encryption! Let's live a dangerous life.
According to the annals, the Commandment was first sounded shortly after the appearance of the Jennerite Empire in its current incarnation. It put the survival of our species above all else. Some scholars believe that when the Commandment became something of a state motto, the empire lost its way, and as a result, Lothar Rendain came to power.
I am pleased to report that today's victory corrected the mistake made by our ancestors. When the smoke clears and we jennerites learn the lesson, I hope it will be time to forget the Commandment once and for all.
"To the end. At any cost." These words are taught to us from birth. But those of us who survived the War for Solus know that there is a price that cannot be paid. Some debts will haunt us for the rest of our unnaturally long lives. We must now find new words that will guide us and our allies.
I would suggest "Live together, die alone," but I accept other options.
Rendein is no more, as is our beloved Empress Lenora. And even though we are left without a helmsman in this new era, one thing is clear: we must follow this path together, as guardians of the Last Star. Like sentries in darkness.
Children of the Commandment, our war is not over yet. If we're lucky, it's never going to end.
№ 412390   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:54
Children have not yet felt the craving for success, they need a game, not a victory.
№ 412344   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 01:36
Like blood from a split lip.
№ 411931   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 22:42
My middle name is stage, my name is ARTIST!
№ 411750   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:33
If you want to live in the palace, then you have to love to work. So, routine - you should become your home, because any achievement, any red carpet, flashes and "oh my God, you are so incomparable!" are built on ROUTINE. On STEPping all their "I don't want, not comfortable, boring, can't, oh idiots", and most importantly - on squeezing out a monkey. <... >
Wars are won not by a Hollywood moment of "suspense" over the map, with a long silence, heightened contrast and a skewed face of Brad Pitt: "I know they are coming." Not pathetic nonsense brings victory, but ROUTINE, long and hard work with human stupidity, when, despite all human factors, you persistently, day after day, month after month, solve the same problem - how to provide the army with portyanki. Yes, there is nothing sexy about it - in portyankas and porridge, but without them no battle was won, unlike the empty pathos, when "I know they are coming" murmured and a magical montage of TADAM - everything was resolved. Through a couple of shots with corpses (fast such, five seconds from the force) - victory, laurel wreath.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 411679   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:36
Almost all of us have a clouded mind with our own ideas about good and evil, certain expectations. Take love, for example: many want to find a soul mate and create a deep connection with this person. This instinct, this ancient need sometimes forces us to blindly throw ourselves into our arms, hoping that the search is safely completed and that we can taste the fruits of our personal paradise. However, in the end, many realize that they took wishful thinking and are disappointed in love. They begin to accuse anyone, but not their haste and promiscuity. In a way, this embitters them. But such people are even more dangerous for those couples who, having overcome countless trials, were able to become happy: these bitter subjects, perhaps unconsciously, are trying to fog up the relationship, to bring discord, so that in the end, carefully hiding gloating and pleasure, declare that all love affairs are just an excuse not to pay for sex. Understand? Someone else's envy tries to separate those who are truly satisfied with marriage. Demons first of all try to plow souls sown with the seeds of love and happiness, they are irritated by smiles and joyful laughter. To erase peace from someone else's face, to put a stamp and anger - this is a valuable victory for them. Therefore, never dwell on your personal life with those who have experienced the sorrows of love. Especially don't tell if you're really happy. You can provoke envy, jealousy and a desire to prove to you that you are wrong and there is no love. They will start bombarding your relationship. And even the most impregnable fortress will sooner or later crack from a constant siege.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409157   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:24
The main victory is the victory of the main over the secondary.
№ 409024   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 23:36
Then the victory is yours. And neither angels, nor demons, nor heaven, nor hell will take it away.
№ 407963   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 13:57