love [Theme] Page 99

Everything is allowed, except for one thing: you can't interrupt a manifestation of Love. If this happened, the one who tried to destroy it, and needs to be revived.
№ 381721   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 23:08
- Another run planned? Well run, run... Where are you all running? What are you looking for? Do not look, Tolya, you will not find... And I waited. All galochki gnawed.
Waiting for to say Yes? This, I believe, Ty, what are you waiting for me. Just because you're not the only one waiting for me.
- You what?
- You waited for me, why you want to have me in Sverdlovsk, someone was... If I was, I would have told you to lie would not. And you want to cheat me.
- You are not sober, or what?
- Come on, Ty, for the major. For Lamartina don't, he's a slippery man. And for major - go. [Ty turns away and weeps.] Well, you see, you're crying. I did when it told you, thought you were me in the face, will fall to his knees, will beg that this never happened and could not be, everything is a lie and slander. In fact I hope the whole day lived that I spit in the eye. And you cry and I know - so.
- No! No, Tolya, you are not leaving! Well, tell me, tell me that you love me! After all, if it didn't, I wouldn't give up. Tolya, are you honest in love! I am suffering in front of you, so tormented. ... Roofing, tell me, tell me - I'll do anything for you!
- You have all Ty did.
№ 381673   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 12:34
Before Guadalmina two girls stood.
The old woman looked gloomy in their traits,
Meanwhile, the old bony fingers
A deck of old cards, rustling went through.
And the girls were fresh as a may morning.
One, like anemone, the other - the lush poppy;
One flower of spring, another summer grass.
They stand, the fate of old asks.
All serious troubles of life will occur your. -
He said the haughty brunette.
And she answered: "But they loved me?"
- Oh, Yes! - So you lied. "I'll be that happy!"
- And you without a mutual love you'll live -
Said broadcasting the blonde silent.
And she answered: "I am to love?"
- Oh, Yes! - "And if so, then I will be happy!.."
Quote Explanation: A Translation Of Plato Krasnov.
№ 381628   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:04
The sea drowned in love. And even the sun, being the brightest light that burned because of you.
№ 381604   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:26
All love is betrayal, for embellishing life. Head-only the one who does not know love.
№ 381364   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 21:06
- Who is she?
- Impossibility.
- The impossibility gives rise to great love.
- I'd like to believe it... My heart hurts so much.
- Well, in love, as I know, the pain is often a medicine.
She is my friend. She's my good friend. She has fallen through a bitter loss.
- May the grace of God will appear to her in your love, William.
№ 381269   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:54
A hundred million love songs
Are humming in my head
None of them can glue my broken soul.

Millions of thousands of love songs,
Buzzing in my head...
None of them could heal my broken soul.
№ 381195   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:18
I for the first time in my life has changed in love and the first time I experienced the sweetness of this feeling. I was encouraged to change worn-out feeling the usual devotion on a fresh sense of love, full of mystery and suspense. Moreover, at the same time, to love and to love means to love twice as strong than before.
№ 381051   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:03
Will return if ever that freshness, carelessness, need for love and the power of faith possessed as a child? What time could be better when the two best virtues - innocent gaiety and a boundless need for love - were the only motives in life?
№ 381048   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:02