Strangers are big and high...
Poets are prophets after all,
And sometimes one line is enough,
To see in it the future knowledge,
And, rejoicing in fate in his circle,
To believe that the mystery of the world -
Only a white dandelion in the meadow.
№ 408127   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:00
You can't call yourself a director at 18. Just because you don't have any life experience yet. Neither the trauma of parting, nor the experience of reflections, nor fundamental disappointments, there is nothing yet; your language is still borrowed; you can, inspired by someone, repeat his style, retell similar stories, imitating the handwriting of an idol; admire someone - and this happens to any future artist. All poets caught themselves on the fact that they began, imitating Tsvetaeva, Brodsky or someone else, however, having matured, having filled their hand, and therefore, "having filled the bumps", having received an education not only at the student's bench, but also in life itself, one should realize that that you are not an epigone or simulacrum, that you need to create your own space - your own, not borrowed. And this is the most valuable thing, but it also requires courage. Courage assumes that you are not afraid to reveal yourself. And the willingness to show such courage indicates that there is something to show.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407930   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:27
All these wonderful names, all these brilliant guys - Konstantin Simonov, Yevgeny Dolmatovsky, Boris Slutsky - military men, political leaders, fighters - they felt under themselves, above themselves, around themselves the war, and not only the Great Patriotic War, they all began earlier, on all sorts of "annexations" - and the country itself through the war learned. For Russian literature, such behavior was common. "There will be a war - I will go to war," Chekhov wrote. Naturally, he would have gone as a doctor, as, say, in his time Konstantin Leontiev. In this sense, something broke recently: I didn't even really notice when. Okay, pacifists would come out from everywhere - these at least have beliefs - no, some new, amazing creatures: poets outside politics, outside the war - well, it seems like it's not their royal business to pay attention to all sorts of machine gun crackling there. Can you imagine Pushkin, or Blok, or Yesenin, who would say about themselves that they are "out of politics"? Yes, even Brodsky. Outside politics, outside the empire, out of confrontation. Where then?
Quote Explanation: From the preface from Zakhar Prilepin.
№ 403700   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2020 / 22:21
Do not take the poets Muse "Femme Fatal" Gorgon-Medusa.
God forbid you are in love with her, you will ruin the eye-killers.
Will not help you trick Perseus and talent your turn to stone.
Her eyes, blue azure, your ship will sink in the storm.
№ 400433   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 00:09
The question arises in front of me sometimes
And no answer from me, I do not comprehend:
Poets l repeat the life and death of their heroes?
Poetry singers foreshadows their fate?
№ 397495   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 19:33
And now I think about the eagles: "the Eagles the eagles the essence, and that's all. They are predatory, carnivorous, but have in the justification that nature gave them only antivegetativa. And as they, at the same time strong, farsighted, quick and ruthless, it is very natural that with the appearance of them, all feathered Kingdom in a hurry to conceal. And it comes from fear, not from admiration, as say the poets. And the eagles always live in alienation, in inaccessible places, hospitality is not doing, but Rob, and in his free time asleep robbery".
№ 395810   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:00
"While it does not require the poet to sacred sacrifice to the Apollo of the children a tiny world, perhaps, insignificance of it all". Tell the ordinary language idea of Pushkin, and you get a page of neuropathology: all neurotics are commonly transferred from a state of extreme excitement - to the perfect prostration. The poets too: and proud of it.
№ 389582   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 11:30
Better defender we can find. The poets talk about your victories!
Because I paid them.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 386818   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2020 / 09:18
Better defender we can find. The poets talk about your victories!
Because I paid them.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 386817   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2020 / 09:18
- To play God. Select the "160". What are we looking for in the faces of these strangers? We know what is important: a high IQ, genetic health, reproductive performance, skills, but what are the priorities?
And creative people? Musicians, poets? Will take them?
I'll fix it if Picasso engine? Whether Bono will give birth to a child?
- Yes, I understand the need for a practical choice, but except for the colonization of Mars by man, no need to save the best of what makes us human? Who knows what we'd be if not for the primitive story-tellers, with their drawings in the caves?
1 Season 4 Series
№ 384851   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:54