showdown [Theme]

In many tense relationships, there is a heavy psychological underpinning. And although nothing justifies domestic violence and abuse, it rarely happens that one is absolutely right and the other is absolutely wrong, that one of the spouses is good and the other is bad. Relationships are adversely affected by both partners.
№ 442512   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2022 / 00:18
He, smart and honest, could become the ruler of our lands if he chose a wife for his size. And so he wasted his energy on endless quarrels with my grandmother.
№ 432576   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:36
- It won't be easy with me. Talked to the guys?
- A Glimpse.
- Did they say I'm a hyena?
- No, but what?
- Female hyenas have a false penis. - Draw your own conclusions.
- Does that bother you?
- I wear wide panties, so that's not a problem. See you.
№ 426362   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 12:39
Do you know... that was the first real you told me. To mock someone's mind or education, or lack thereof... It's something I would never want to hear. I thought you were just sad, Johnny, and weird. And you turn out to be cruel.
Do you know... that was the first real you told me. To mock...
№ 418537   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 09:00
- I hate you!
- I hate you!
- I want my mom!
- You've got a good one!
№ 413448   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 04:36
You left - and I disappeared from sight.
№ 410352   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:09
Strategy 3: leave love aside
This is one of the unusual aspects of my therapy: I ask couples to discuss problems leave love alone. The use of the word with the letter "l" makes it difficult to talk about the relationship.
№ 390417   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
Starting to explore their behavioral schemes, remember that first and foremost we should strive to articulate their thoughts, avoiding an accusatory tone, recognizing that the conflict involves both of you. Talking about problems often useful to use this approach and support it with key phrases for example:
"looks like we caught in a vicious circle";
- "apparently, we don't understand each other";
- "I think each of us pulls the blanket over himself".
The basic idea of communication without accusations is this: "it Seems we are caught in a vicious circle - you had a natural reaction that I, too, there is an understandable reaction; she, in turn, causes your..."
№ 390416   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
Oddly enough, but when a couple perceives emotions and quarrels as normal, it is easier to recover from them. Partners take your anger and are ready to deal with the root causes of the conflict situation. A flash of rage, if you know how to deal with them, pave the way for healing communication. Knowing in advance that the conversation about the relationship could give rise to scandal with mutual recriminations, you won't be so depressed when this happens. Reassured, you will be able to reformulate their arguments and go to the recovery phase. To start with a phrase like: "I'm Sorry, I overreacted, but even the good that we all expressed to each other. Now let's understand easily in our relationship."
№ 390415   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34