tea [Theme] Page 5

Konovalets took me under his wing and often visited me: the two of us wandered around the city. Once he even took me to a performance at the Berlin Opera, but overall there was not much entertainment in my life. The Ukrainian community was very poor, and it was out of the question to afford any luxury. If you were invited to tea, it was customary to bring sugar with you.
Quote Explanation: Pavel Sudoplatov is an agent of the Soviet special services who killed the head of Ukrainian nationalists abroad, Konovalets. Before the execution of the murder, they were practically friends. As bee between the lines Sudoplatov makes a judgment about the level of material well-being of Ukrainians in Germany. It is important - Sudoplatov himself is half Ukrainian, so his opinion is unlikely to be pejorative.
№ 422728   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 00:21
Green tea makes the world brighter.
№ 422365   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:02
your.
№ 421538   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 00:24
Look pines from above strictly,
Under your feet - far and wide,
And we have a road.
Straight to Siberia.
<... >
Someone drinks compote from a horn,
Someone puts ginger in tea,
Well, we lay the road
Straight to Siberia.
Quote Explanation: Series "The Mystery of Ancient Treasures". Song "City of Omsk".
№ 421368   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 01:09
- Oh, Axel... You were right from the beginning. I had everything. Both good and bad. But I can't remember anything. Although so much must have happened... For some reason I just forgot...?
- We... We drank tea... And together we locked ourself on the shore of the beautiful sea, huh?! I was scared of you, but you listened to me anyway. You will... You made me happy. Please remember something. Anything!
- Why are you crying?
- I can't do anything but cry.
- Beautiful blonde hair... like a woman.
Quote Explanation: Story-mod, dialogue between Axel and I-No before the destruction of I-No. About "beautiful blonde hair, like a woman" I-No mentioned during the "interrogation" Jack-O'.
№ 420772   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:24
Tea, coffee, let's dance!
Tea, coffee, lets dance!
№ 419546   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 13:39
No tea, I made boiling water.
№ 419017   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:33
- No thanks, I drink pure polonium like a man.
№ 418743   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:00
With tea, life seems to be getting better. This is a hot drink made from dry leaves, which is used in difficult moments to return to normal.
№ 418259   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 13:42
“I just haven't eaten for several days. It's scary to start.
№ 418012   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:45
Shmulke! Silly Zusuls, stop senseless resistance and surrender! [Shmulke translates phrases into Zusul] We offer you favorable conditions for a truce: hot tea, warm clothes and our hospitality! [Shmulke translates phrases into Zusul, the Zusuls seem to agree] Okay! [ takes the mouthpiece from Shmulke] Agunda-haya, agunda-haya to all! [the zusuls get furious and start throwing fruit at the major, a watermelon hits his head and he turns off]
Quote Explanation: the crew of Iron Caput negotiates with the Zusuls
№ 415219   Added Viker 19-03-2021 / 12:50
We were sitting in the carriage. Drank tea.
Quote Explanation: The autobiographical book "Ice Campaign" (1921) describes the tragic events of the Civil War — the legendary "Ice Campaign" of General Kornilov, which marked the beginning of the Armed Forces of the South.
№ 413756   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 09:27
People are sitting in a coffee shop - do you think they love coffee so much? No, they just have nowhere to talk and have no time. Therefore, if the conversation is long, they take large cups of cappuccino, and if short, then small cups of espresso.
№ 411658   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 22:27
- Ten doctors worked for a week, One mind went - and there are nine of them left...
- Nine doctors worked until the autumn, Optimization came - and there are eight of them left...
- Eight doctors tried to help everyone, One said "go nah. y" - there are seven of them left...
- Seven doctors drank tea before they could eat. One went to the privateer - and there were six of them ...
- Another one broke down, said: "Yes, your mother!..", Fired from the ambulance - and there are five of them left...
- Five went to doctors... On call to the apartment, Alkash killed one - and there were four of them...
- Four young doctors in someone else's grief, But the complaint came to the "Ministry of Health" - and there were three of them ...
- One of them brought the family ends barely, But the money was not enough - there were two doctors left...
- Two doctors were always on duty on weekends, With a stroke fell, then one of them.
The last of the dozen just looked tired... Then he went hanged himself... and no one was!
Quote Explanation: Medical alteration of the counting about ten negroes of Agatha Christie.
№ 408723   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 22:24
Tea is a great thing, it helps to fill in awkward pauses, and also to start any business from afar. We, the British, have long grasped the hidden essence of this noble drink, so we remember it on every occasion. Tea serves as a means of communication for us.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408674   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:54