insult [Theme] Page 3

Lorenzo Rodriguez, nicknamed Zwey-lo. She trained me to play basketball until associated with a gang. He was good, but I had to pull him off before the championship.
- You put the child before the championship?
- Yes, this asshole called me dalgona.
- Have you ever won?
- No, of course. He was our best player. Blew with a Bang. But I made it clear that the word "team" has no letter "I".
But Dalton it was exactly.
№ 396347   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:12
- How do you open it?
- The great detective has not solved this riddle with one stir of the brains?
Your toilet humor is every day becoming... more sophisticated.
- It was a compliment or an insult?
And then, and then.
Quote Explanation: The novel "I hunt you"
№ 395639   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:46
- Discovered second-grade exosuit.
- Hah! Severely you...
- It's not an insult, but a fact.
Quote Explanation: An appeal to the enemy Miss fortune.
№ 394422   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 15:30
"The Russians fucked this Hitler in full!" You yourself say that a documentary history. You understand that this is "fucked" - human destiny, killed in battle or in the death camps of colleagues killed by bombs or starvation native speaker in the rear? Your "fucked" is not from the 45th, it's from the 20th where to Blavatnik in the alley nabuhaut on Victory Day.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Paris".
№ 394216   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 15:00
I, an educated man, with a delicate taste, now living among a rude people, that at every step of an insult to my artistic sense.
№ 391434   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 18:39
Say or do something that could be interpreted in different ways, which can seem quite gentle, and may hint at a light coldness, or even to be perceived as an insult. Friend will be surprised, but will not attach much importance. The secret foe is likely to be furious. Any burst of emotion will give you to understand that rages in the depths of the quiet pool.
№ 389162   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:44
- You're such a wimp. And they call you master?
- You know... when I chopped you in half, I had to chop to the throat.
№ 387762   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 07:00
Criticism is not an insult. It is an occasion to discuss another point of view, if you will.
Quote Explanation: This quote taken from a review of Mikhail Gorbachev in the discussion of an interview with Edward G. Singureni from 07.02.20
№ 387468   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2020 / 18:28
To belittle yourself for a debt that did not opposing evil. But praise for the suspension is nothing like an insult.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 386196   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 02:48
I got in a fight, I was indisposed
I was in, despite all the wicked prose
But I'm only a man, and I do what I can

I got into a fight, although the fight is not about me.
I didn't step back, even though I was poured dirty words.
But I'm just a man, and doing everything I can.
№ 385891   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 21:02
Deputies are seeking a law that will penalize those who drew soldiers musketeer regiment in the form of dogs, and the Cardinal's guards - in the form of cats.
№ 384698   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 02:28
Now the girls probably know that in Russia we have officially any woman with 27 years old is considered "staracademy". I think kapets term! It sounds like an insult. ... I think you're wrong. All women are different. There should be no specific age to define "late" or not. It is necessary to do so in Russia: so we can officially "staracademy" was considered a woman since, as soon as you shampoo with nettle or as soon as you congratulated someone with a birthday poem, all, goodbye. But finally we have in the state understood that this term is offensive and insulting. Now do not use. The term "starorodyaschaya" removed and we have changed it to another term, in their opinion, less offensive and insulting, "age a woman in labor". Thank you! Sounds like a bad insect.
6 Season 14 Series Release Date: 25.11.2018
№ 383227   Added Viker 22-11-2019 / 09:01
Our life has always been quite unfair and extremely cruel. Ruthless people literally "eat" the weakness of their fellows. If someone is inclined to show disinterested kindness, honesty or loyalty, it is sure to be defiled, ridiculed or defamed. If you delve into the history, we can trace the origins of the ancient conflict, which is the struggle between good and evil. Poor people can not endure near a decent person, it brings them out of balance and they begin every possible way to oust. Scary is not so much a moral insult, how much physical. Most often the one who is weak can not defend themselves and defend their point of view and, therefore, becomes an object of derision and persecution. It may seem that it is more profitable to be evil and cruel. People think that this easier life: they all work quickly and without problems, because they are bypassed. Actually it is not so simple. A ruthless man filled with hatred of the other, rotting from the inside. His soul dies, and to live without her is unbearable. So get over to the mirror and ask yourself: "do I do that? Not offended if I someone accidentally?" Be honest with yourself, strive to become better! Only this path will lead us to a developed and intelligent society, where good will prevail. Open yourself, and the world will open to meet you!
№ 382117   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:10
I wanted to insult, but did not want to offend...
Release Date: 05.11.2019
№ 382027   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 20:22
It always happens when you sympathize with a drunk. Sure to offend.
№ 381354   Added Viker 29-10-2019 / 20:47