ridicule [Theme] Page 1

Haste is a welcome friend of ridicule!
№ 414498   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 12:33
Do not laugh at the ridicule of the wit, not that you will hate those to whom they are directed.
№ 411631   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:33
You are torn apart by the fact that you are tied up with negative emotions. I assure you that your friend is yourself.
№ 403337   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 00:27
You have to be brave to choose the path of the writer. Need to work hard and be true to his dream, despite all the difficulties - and there will be many. Ridicule, criticism, failure - most of them are harmless.
This is the road that tests the strength of one who goes through it.
If you are also a born storyteller, if you feel that you can't write, tell stories.
Yes, the stories you read to tell stories.
Yes, you will be denied all the publishing houses tell stories.
Yes, the first few dozen stories are good-for-nothing - tell stories.
Don't miss your opportunity to leave your light. There's nothing worse than having to spend their only precious life for empty things, on the vanity without a trace.
№ 398542   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:28
Not a sin of the adulterer to hold
We tried to knock out of the way!
№ 398325   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:53
Got game? The carminative you git!
№ 397865   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:08
- Find something more original for his mockery.
- Why change a proven recipe?
№ 397827   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:02
You go, and I'll stay here... Need someone to catch your cold dead body falling from the stairs.
Come on, I promise to throw you a nice funeral.
Quote Explanation: The Novel "My Hollywood History"
№ 395745   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:49
Decide what you most want - people to be loved and praised for what you misbehave with them, or having to live a new life, in spite of all criticisms, complaints and ridicule, which will fall on you for that. If you become a wag in different directions, to please and our, and your, and goes far forward, and the former friends are not hard to please. Choose one of two things: either become a man intelligent and virtuous, or to hear people talking about you, "Ah, what a pleasant and nice guy!" If you prefer the approval of people, Paradise all on the other side - pyanstvu, bloody and otherwise razvratnica, sack up in the wrong hands, do what people like - and you'll get their approval - that's what you were looking for. Yes, don't forget to pose as a jester: you especially will please your friends.
№ 391178   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:39
Police sounds funny.
№ 389313   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
- You don't... Tell me you're not archaeologists.
- You got a problem with archaeologists?
- I'm a time traveler. I'm going to point and laugh at archaeologists.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 387334   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 01:16
- Good morning, class - and now repeat after me.
- Good morning, class - and now repeat after me.
- Sit down.
So we sit.
- Ei-a-asno. Everything is in place. Now, at the beginning of class, I would like to ask all those who started this - of course - a sad day, as a representative of today's youth. What in this world is the most important? Yes, you are the weakest links of our society. Yes, you have walls.
I do not know.
- Correctly. Not one question clearly can not answer, but kicks from flirting with their lustful animal instincts. Is this how you see youth. To convince us otherwise not. Less than a week from the minute I committed to this class and I just want to say - I will teach you everything you need to know. Today at the lesson.
Quote Explanation: In the beginning the teacher says the phrase in English. Cherukara is dressed as Haruko says quickly and without any emotion.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 383475   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 21:42
- I did the small knot on the toe. Will you show her?
- Yes, right over dinner!
Come on, she's a dermatologist, and I have a strange growth on my finger.
- A strange growth on your finger is you!
8 Season 6 Series
№ 380095   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 05:15
He was cheerful, but not as Indil. He was cheerful from the fact that the whole was solid, and Laurello was hilarious, but addressnot inside. It is distinguished by recklessness and ostentatious levity, typical of many elves who follow the sons of fëanor. So frivolous and mocking on display wearing some sort of deep wound. Those who want to forget. Those who are suffering, but fears of compassion and struggling shows that suffering is unknown to him. They passionately throw themselves into an adventure and love on them with a laugh to tell, but really looking for death. Beren and I know I was before I met Lucien. As friends of Lauralco the silent of Lossar is a puzzle, but they fit each other like a flame lamp. Lauralco talked about everything and anything with everyone - but only Lassroom he could remain silent. He did not say a word but Laurello in his presence did not trouble the silence. He continued to mock the world because he ceased to fear him.
№ 378092   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2019 / 18:45
She tied the laces. Now, though, morden does not smash.
№ 376227   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2019 / 08:07