care [Theme] Page 3

Only reality exists in the world, fictional and no - fictional we call the escape from reality.
№ 386887   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 00:18
Whisper that you love me
That you'll never leave me
Be mine for always
I'll be yours forever

Whisper that you love me,
That you'll never leave me,
Be my forever
I'll be yours forever.
№ 385898   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 21:16
In 1990 Gorbachev and Yakovlev gave a wide-ranging discussion about the Soviet-German nonaggression Pact and secret protocols to it. Striking a farce the organization of hearings on this issue at the Congress of people's deputies. In the critical periods of world history, secret diplomacy and secret protocols - the inevitable attributes of foreign policy. Unlike ordinary parliamentarians, and Gorbachev and Yakovlev, and Shevardnadze, at that time secretly dogovarivalis with the leadership of the United States, England and Germany on loans, loans in exchange for the Soviet Union's withdrawal from Eastern Europe, was well aware of this report. All the fuss around the secret protocols to the Soviet-German Pact has been rather sophisticated in matters of secret diplomacy with the people in order to divert attention from its own failures in foreign policy, from unilateral, unjustified strategic concessions to the Western powers. Nothing but "sincere" stupidity and professional incompetence cannot explain their calculations on the fact that the countries of the West economically will help the revival of "democracy" in the Soviet Union in exchange for foreign policy concessions and the unilateral cessation of the cold war.
№ 385147   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:44
You leave me wanting
Oh tell me where'd you go
Don't be invisible
Cause I am reaching

You're leaving me though I need you.
Tell me, where have you gone?
Don't stay invisible
After all, I'm looking for...
№ 384025   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 12:42
Habit to care for the child never loses, it's probably like riding a bike.
№ 383562   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 16:54
I hope you don't mind that we left?
- Not at all. I like to go. I love to go.
№ 383414   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 10:58
Those who look back always know when it's time to leave nicely.
№ 381871   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:11
Where did everything go?
Perhaps, in memory....
№ 379896   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:15
Can't accept it, endure one more minute
Can't stand another day without you
All the fun in life that I knew in life
It was wrenched from me as you died.
To have you in my life - all I ever wanted
But without you - I am forever the restless soul,
Can't stop feeling like I took you for granted.
And no chance I'll ever be able to compensate.
I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute
Couldn't bear another day without you in it.
All of the joy that I had known for all my life
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died.
To have you in my life was all I ever wanted
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted
No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this.
Quote Explanation: About the mother of ruby rose, and the withdrawal of summers
2 Season
№ 375082   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:14
The desert is so located in austerity.
It's not when you're alone. And it is also not when you left me alone. It means to choose loneliness.
To find oneself means to seek solitude in their own privacy. To be able to hear it. Trying to listen to him.
To think that the voice of your existence is causing harm to your loved ones. And they - you. It in their own way, to protect them from their nature.
It is loneliness that even if you get called, you will not hear it. Even if they pull won't work. Because you yourself willingly entered it. From pain, from tears, from sadness. Avoiding feelings of being unloved, hiding in his loneliness. Bow down to him, firmly shutting the door.
Of course, these doors from the outside has no handle. The door of solitude opens only from the inside.
№ 363397   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2019 / 19:08
Of course, not the first time all day it's so good people leave. Friends, unfamiliar and not the familiar. Leave something touching the soul and leaving it in its not always clear to us trail. Many don't come back into our lives, among them - the glorious, so-so, and bad. And we were not aware at times that they are all in a known manner shape us, often against our will mold our characters, our human qualities.
№ 361172   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 00:18
"I must go!" he cried, shaking his fist, as if the actor during the trial on the occasion of replacement of the main contractor. The one who leaves so loudly, never leave.
№ 354043   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:09
Night melts at the sight of dawn,
The word my soul is naked.
There was one cigarette
All empty, all finish singing.
№ 347807   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2018 / 01:02
The age of the person determined by the internal and external degree of grooming.
№ 342165   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 01:21
Leaving? Go beautifully,
And don't look back!
Let care be your strength,
Hell the Universe could not be found.
№ 340733   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 20:04