care [Theme] Page 2

Believe me, it won't happen.
№ 428628   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:57
Believe me, it won't happen.
№ 428627   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 12:57
It hurt to look at him - he seemed distraught. Closing his eyes, he shuddered and walked away without a word.
№ 428527   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
Modernism, decadence, absurdity arise whenever the disharmony of the world becomes unbearable. Not a crisis of art, but a breakdown of consciousness and art as its barometer. Madness, despair, hysteria, cynicism are not the destruction of art, but a reflection of the flames of conflagrations and cries of pain. And withdrawal into oneself - as evidence of extreme stress in a world where something has happened. Art as the desire of an unhappy consciousness to escape from the state of unhappiness. Art as a protest. As dissatisfaction with what exists.
Quote Explanation: Decadence is the general name for crisis, decadent phenomena in art (Dictionary of Foreign Words, 1981)
№ 428394   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:21
“I’m old, too, and I need to be cared for, but I’m still okay.”
№ 422478   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 15:21
As the saying applies, "throw away the old so that the new appears." Spectacular care is the best way to start a new journey...
№ 416354   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 10:09
Everybody leaves one day.
№ 414267   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 11:48
- The new year begins with events. In this regard, the question is: is this already a civil war in America? Or should we wait?
I think that the internal tension and internal problems of the United States go in the direction of internal struggle, in some places it can spill over into an armed one. But the main thing that happened in the United States – the myth that they spread around the world, about democracy, the rule of law, the justice of the United States – collapsed. It remains only to formalize his inglorious death.
- They don't want to make it up...
- The problem is much deeper and more serious. Trying to personalize it is an escape from the truth of the problem. Trump is not a U.S. problem, it's a symptom of it. And the problem is that the system on which America was founded, and which held it back, is collapsing.
Quote Explanation: Jacob Kedmi. Right to know! 16.01.2021
№ 411626   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:18
Hello. This year, as planned, we are finally finished with the construction and renovation of our new home for the whole family. Now we had a question of how and what to decorate and ennoble the remaining area near the house. My wife wants to plant flower beds there, in particular unusual plants and ornamental flowers. I found the seeds of a certain stepleg, and wants to plant it in the first place. Friends, if you know, then tell us how this meadowswall grows in general, what kind of care is required for it and any other information. I would appreciate your answers)
№ 403487   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2020 / 19:57
What's the meaning of my existence? I have nothing, absolutely nothing brought to this world and he took it. And when I disappear, nobody will notice a significant difference. The transition from this world to other people, at least, feels a handful of loved ones. At me such was not. I don't light up the room, when I go to her. Nobody wants to see me or hear my voice. I'm not at all. Just stating a fact. I waited for death all his life. Not that I really want to die, I just have no desire to live. But now something has changed and I realized that death does not have to wait.
№ 400585   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 08:51
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that your work is incredibly important, and that the leave will lead to all sorts of misfortunes.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 398238   Added Viker 16-06-2020 / 11:22
The rumors about your care may be perceived as a weakness.
№ 395968   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:35
From itself will not go far.
№ 392364   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:03
My Parisian classmate, the future novelist Jean-Olivier Tedesco, spoke, telling me that it is not necessary to run to catch the metro: "I don't run for trains".
Despise your destiny. Now I do not rush to flee in order to leave on schedule. This advice may seem unpretentious, but it suited me. Learning not to rush for the train, I appreciated the true value of elegance and aesthetics in behavior, I felt that I can manage my time, schedule and life. To miss the train it's a shame, only if you chase him! Similarly, to achieve such success, what you expect from others, it is insulting only if you seek him. You are over the mice run and turn to the trough, and not outside them if you act in accordance with their own choice. Caring with paid work, if that's your decision, do more good than the money earned (such a thing may sound crazy, but I tried it, it turns out). This is the first step to have the courage to send destiny to hell. You gain much more power over life, if he choose criteria.
№ 389249   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:16
You want to leave Shanti you and scram.
№ 388924   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:34