weekend [Theme]

- Well, congratulate me! I'm already in Voronezh!
№ 457750   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:22
Yes, I haven’t had a man next to me for many years. Yes, I don’t know how to attract attention to myself, I don’t know how to make it clear what I would like. Yes, I don't like me, and you're right - men don't look at me. But maybe that's not the main thing. I lived my life and lived as it was typical for me. She agreed to endure the nonsense and nagging of an incompetent director, and to sit alone on weekends and in the evenings. My life had its own pleasures and joys: having dinner with Sandrina, talking on the phone with loved ones, chewing something delicious while watching an exciting TV series, seeing a stunning Tintoretto or Caravaggio, seeing my nephews and nieces in the summer, sending them gifts, receiving messages from them news. All this made me happy and warmed me. I had my own dreams, desires, fantasies. If we have something, we still dream of something better, more. Ultimately, we are all not so happy, we all have our own complexes, we are all chasing chimeras and we are all limping. You wanted to impose your lifestyle on me so that your own dreams could come true. You didn't feel sorry for me, Kandis, you felt sorry for yourself. You wanted big opportunities, you wanted fame, you wanted money. But I don’t need any of this. I need peace and quiet. And if I wanted happiness, then the most ordinary one. And now I will never have it.
№ 457478   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:38
The first of September, school time, - rows of multi-colored flowers and children's faces, not fully understanding the solemnity of the moment, but already aware of the coming changes that life has prepared for them. In the eyes of a spark, joy, fear - all mixed up. As if carefree childhood disappeared in an instant, and ahead is school, knowledge, textbooks, teachers, lessons, blackboard, reading, spelling, school uniform, pointer, pencil case, pen, pencil, ruler and much more that was familiar before so few. Well, after a break, followed by another, and then the last lesson and - home; and also: weekends and the yard where you go out for a walk, new friends and - that's childhood. Has not gone anywhere, only enriched by the school.
№ 455620   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 21:33
We had one lady at work retiring and ours sent a big greeting card with wishes around the office. But no one warned me that she had a terrible accident at the weekend and that we signed the card not with congratulations on a well-deserved pension, but with a wish for a speedy recovery. And now this card is by the bedside of a sick woman clinging to life, and it says: Hey
№ 449976   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:53
If your brain has days off, you earn yourself Alzheimer's.
№ 445920   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 00:03
A wasted weekend is never wasted.
№ 437567   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2022 / 17:42
That Sharikov became our president.
№ 434481   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:43
It's funny when the government gives people ten days off to keep people healthy. Just into the hole - on!
Release Date: 30.04.2021
№ 433640   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 12:51
I can make a bad boy a good weekend boy.
№ 430016   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:37
“I've been called by many names,” the stranger said, bending over to tickle Tess under the chin. “Theta Sigma, The Coming Storm and, for one awkward weekend, Mabel. He stood facing Mr. Parsons. “But most people just call me Doctor.
№ 429929   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:23
“And on Mars,” she snapped her fingers, “you forced me to make a long journey to Mars itself, remember? To save you from that stupid lobster king's palace or whatever. I had to defeat that giant octopus in the royal arena just to save your skins. And it completely ruined my entire weekend. - She looked at her dark corduroy coat and grimaced, - and now, I am also in Moon Dust from head to toe.
№ 429239   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:38
Like Moscow traffic jams?
№ 428484   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:35
white is such a queue? Who is this, the theater-goers are there? I just don't understand why everyone wants to be perfect. Seem perfect. In fact, our imperfection is our individuality. What you do not like about yourself, perhaps, for this you will be loved at all.
Release Date: 20.03.2021
№ 419978   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:48
I want to find a wife and have children, divorce her and fight for the right to spend time with children every weekend, like all people.
I want to find a wife and have children, divorce her and...
№ 417749   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 21:39