revolution [Theme] Page 4

The crow shit didn't peck... Well, except for the last time, with cranberries.
Quote Explanation: Regarding U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken's remarks: "We will not promote democracy through costly military interventions or attempts to overthrow authoritarian regimes by force. We've tried this tactic in the past. Despite the good intentions, it didn't work."
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414615   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:27
I must admit that I came to the conclusion that the humanistic tendency in psychology is a revolution in the most authentic, original sense of the word, in the sense in which Galileo, Darwin, Einstein and Marx made the revolution, that is, a revolution in the way of thinking and perception, in ideas about a person and society, in concepts of ethics and values, in guidelines for moving forward.
№ 414522   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:48
By virtue of my old-fashionedness, I will return to materialistic things. Who personally explain to me where what is going. And this is Marxism. I don't think what's going on speaks to a serious crisis of Western civilization. When we say she's flying into a wall, we're flying into the wall with her. Because we moved there and we stay there. And we need to move somewhere so as not to fly.
Such signs were before serious revolutionary cataclysms. Or perhaps the West has already entered a serious revolutionary situation. Revolution is a long process. This movement is leading to a serious reorganization of the world. This is due to the fact that modern technologies, the modern political structure of society does not meet the technologies that have appeared. The revolutionary process is underway, and above all it is taking place in the West. We are moving in the same direction as is dangerous and regrettable.
How can this end? Totalitarian societies. this is how revolutions always end.
It's like a huge wave going on, and there's foam ahead. The wave has not yet fallen, and the foam has already arrived. Who will survive here? Some states will not survive. We are dealing with the reorganization of the whole world. What place in all this we have to occupy - it is necessary to think. The train we got on in 1991 is not our train.
Release Date: 01.03.2021
№ 414412   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 09:58
Interestingly, revolutionary movements almost always seek the liberation of sexual perversions. They always suffer from it. I'm not a fan of Sigmund Freud and everything he wrote, but there was no truth in what he said. Because even in the worst book there is at least one good thought. And here we see - well, people are bursting. Anyone who wants to shake the foundations of society is actually largely guided by personal inner complexes, problems, and things that can be called deviations. They want to release it, legalize it, make it not just right, but exalted, and make progress out of it.
Release Date: 18.02.2021
№ 413808   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2021 / 09:42
- The letters are the same, the order is different. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
Release Date: 11.02.2021
№ 413456   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 01:51
- You need to wash up. Does your home have running water? Otherwise, I counted sixty-four steps in vain.
- An hour ago, the water supply was in effect. But you know, Olga, that the most pleasant thing about the revolution is its surprises.
№ 413274   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:57
- Actually, Vladimim, I'm starting to feel the excitement of the revolution.
- Can I open the window?
It's huge, branchy, high-pop.
- I, olga, feel her acrobat too. And you know, since the day our house went down.
№ 413270   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:45
The Bolsheviks, as they can, calm the two million population of The White Stone.
Newspapers even have new departments:
"The fight against hunger".
"Arrival of food facilities in Moscow".
№ 413267   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:36
- ... a tragic end! ... and me? ... I bathe in my happiness, swim up to my belly, snort in pink water and blow bubbles in all places.
№ 413266   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:33
Revolution is an image of one's own ideal, directed to the future.
Quote Explanation: Life is a transition from one state to another. The future becomes the present, the present becomes the past. Three points of time that can be represented as a triangle, which are connected by rays, and the most interesting thing is that the beam from the point of the past will go to the point of the future. And who knows, maybe the past, under the influence of certain processes that we do not yet know about, passes into the future. Perhaps that is why the pyramids have such a shape, because it is not for nothing that they say that time flows differently inside them.
№ 413194   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 11:30
The revolution of the tsar will deprive the tsar of the title,
The revolution will throw the hunger of the crowds on the bakery,
But what a name to you,
the whole of Russia, tornado twisted into a pillar?!
Quote Explanation: 1919
№ 412941   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 07:42
I'm here because I can't calmly watch the people of Ulfric tear the country apart.
№ 412402   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 07:30
Revolution is as different from protest as hatred is from humiliation.
№ 412213   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:51
Ariel Cohen said 2,000 hooligans broke into the Capitol. Usually revolutions are made with just that number. Revolutions are not made by millions.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 01/13/2021
№ 411463   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:09
Is there fire or darkness ahead?
Quote Explanation: 1906
№ 411045   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:54