revolution [Theme] Page 5

Ariel Cohen said 2,000 hooligans broke into the Capitol. Usually revolutions are made with just that number. Revolutions are not made by millions.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 01/13/2021
№ 411463   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:09
Is there fire or darkness ahead?
Quote Explanation: 1906
№ 411045   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:54
We went to the attack. Straight into the chest
Bayonet sharpened directed.
Someone shouted, "Be glorified!"
Someone whispers, "Don't forget!"
Nearby he fell, throwing his hands,
And the army closed over him.
Someone is beating under his feet,
Who is not the time to remember.
Quote Explanation: 1905
№ 410851   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 01:15
Look, the next revolution is going to be a revolution of ideas.
№ 410831   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 22:33
Any revolution engenders terror after itself, whether in France, Iran or Russia. Therefore, I am a categorical opponent of revolutions. revolution can be personnel, which is ripe for us now, of course, we need a scientific and technical revolution, and whatever, just not a socio-political one. Shaking the country will not lead to anything good.
№ 410439   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 22:51
D/Ali said millions of Istanbulites used only a small fraction of their potential because of the pernicious proximity of the graves. The hunt for innovations is lost if you remind all the time, they say, death is about to come with its scythe, which glows red in the rays of the setting sun. That is why renovation projects did not lead to anything and the infrastructure could not be built, and the collective memory was no stronger than a napkin. Why create the future or return with thoughts to the past if we are constantly sliding towards thinking about the end? Democracy, human rights, freedom of speech – do they make sense if we all end up die? The arrangement of cemeteries and the treatment of the dead, as D/Ali concluded, are the biggest difference between civilizations.
№ 410096   Added MegaMozg 24-12-2020 / 23:18
A true revolution will take place when the weapons pass to women.
№ 409667   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 08:51
Nadezhda Konstantinovna (Krupskaya) is a strikingly interesting character. A woman who loved the revolution. Vladimir Ilyich was its instrument of the revolution. When she first saw him, she didn't think: oh, what eyes, what hands, what voice, what, finally, the emerging bald head. She thought: revolution is near and possible. Listening to this man. She figured him out and did everything to make him look like she saw him.
Quote Explanation: Larisa Vasilyeva. "Life Line" — TV show-interview on  TV channel "Culture". (November 30, 2017). Larisa Vasilyeva — author of the book o Kremlin wives.
№ 408411   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 15:33
If in traditional religions the great cosmic plan gave meaning to human life, then humanism makes a castling, believing that human life experience will give meaning to the cosmos. According to the humanistic idea, people should draw from their impressions and experiences not only the meaning of their own lives, but also the meaning of the entire Universe. This is the first commandment of humanism: fill the meaningless world with meaning. The main religious revolution of our time consisted not in the loss of faith in God, but in the acquisition of faith in man. It took centuries of serious effort. Thinkers wrote pamphlets, creators wrote poems and symphonies, politicians made deals - and all together they convinced humanity that it was capable of giving meaning to the universe.
№ 407990   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 17:15
- Aren `t you ashamed! The revolution is not dead. The revolution is sick. The revolution must be helped. This girl's name was Bella Akhmadulina. She soon became my wife.
№ 407849   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 22:03
The revolution does not nominate masters of engineering equipment for leadership positions. Gorlopanov - yes. Fans of a bright revolutionary phrase - yes. And strategically minded people are not.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 12.11.2020
№ 406766   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 07:33
We are constantly talking about color revolutions at the suggestion of Western journalists. This term appeared when Ukraine began to boil. But the events that took place and are taking place in the post-Soviet space have nothing to do with the revolution. A revolution is a change in the project, it is a colossal involvement of the masses, it is a proposal for a new system. What are color revolutions? This is the technology of the coup. The name is beautiful - color revolution. Like a symbol of the struggle for freedom. But in fact, these are the main beneficiaries of these coups - external players.
Release Date: 12.11.2020
№ 406762   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 07:21
I fully agree with the thesis that any color revolution is always a road to ANYWHERE. Probably, color revolutions do not always lead to the loss of territories, but they undoubtedly lead to economic, political, social cataclysms within the country. And this is not the main threat and trouble. One of the main threats is that if the power and government in the country are formed through the Maidan, then this government depends not on the will and expression of the majority of the population, as it should be in a democratic state, but on the will of the Maidan.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 11/12/2020
№ 406761   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 07:18
I catch myself thinking that I always want to quote Dzerzhinsky himself. His diaries. His letters. And I do this not out of a desire to facilitate my journalistic task in any way, but because of my love for his personality, for the word he said, for the thoughts he felt.
Quote Explanation: In 1977, Svetlana Alexievich published in the magazine "Neman" an essay entitled "The Sword and flame of the revolution", dedicated to the memory of Felix Dzerzhinsky.
№ 406569   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 00:24
We think little about the nature of our ideals, and it is not completely clear to us. What's in the depths of the subconscious? Tyutchev said: "Russia cannot be understood with the mind..." it is beyond reason, consciousness... In other boundaries... Until now, no one can explain what happened to everyone in the seventeenth year? Revolution? An outbreak of mass banditry? Collective insanity? But at that time, many people (intellectuals!) experienced it as happiness ... Holiday! Communism lives in our subconscious... We are closer to romantic, heroic, and boring where reality, pragmatism. What does the favorite hero of Russian fairy tales Ivanushka-fool do? Crafts, builds? Nothing like that. He sits on the stove and waits for a miracle: a goldfish, or a beautiful princess to marry her... We are all waiting for a miracle or a just king...
№ 406531   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2020 / 11:57