experiment [Theme] Page 2

- There is only one way to find out the taste of watermelon. To eat it.
- And at us in Siberia they say that if you need to know if the ham is rotten, not necessarily eat the whole thing.
№ 358968   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 14:08
... if the scientists know that the patient has a high chance of survival, they will never give person.
№ 348267   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 06:10
- Oh, what's wrong with you?
- Yes here...
- Lick, how the bloody things!
- Experimenting with their own photogenic.
- We shoot in a week.
- Forget last year's disaster? [Shows a picture. In it, he is bald.] I was sure that we will re-shoot!
1 Season 10 Series
№ 334448   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2018 / 04:02
It seems to me that the work never be afraid. This is an area in which only experiments, tests, attempts, bold steps to achieve something. If all the time to sit and worry that someone will see, someone will not like it, you have to leave the profession. All great artists become established through experiments. <...> Creativity is an area where people will always share for those who like it, some don't care and who does not like. It is not necessary on this occasion to worry.
№ 330698   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2018 / 20:09
The experiment is always welcome. The more it is organic, original, the greater the likelihood that it will become a trend, the winner of hearts.
№ 328552   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2018 / 21:12
One day I experimented. As soon as saw a man looking at the clock, I immediately approached and asked him: "what time is it?" All, without exception, looked again at his watch before answering.
№ 327868   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 20:10
Right now all of humanity - from the first to the last person involved in the most dangerous experiment in history: how much carbon dioxide we have released into the atmosphere before we understand that we stand in the face of death.
№ 319841   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2018 / 01:02
- Aren't you sad that you have such a life? - Sasha frowned.
- I regret that the structure of the spine does not allow me to lift my head up to see who sets up an experiment, - said the musician.
№ 305012   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 02:09
The subject could once remember a list of a hundred, two hundred, a thousand words and play it in any order and after any time. After demonstrating this amazing ability he was asked an innocent question: I cannot remember if he was among seared in his memory the words of one, and that - the name is highly contagious disease of three letters? Stalled. Then the experimenter asked for help to the audience. And it turned out that dozens of "normal" people remember that which does not "remember" the man with the "absolute memory". The list dropped the word "typhus", and dozens of people with "conventional" memory is a word - completely involuntary - memory recorded... "Normal" memory "hid" is a word in the dark closet, "in reserve", just like all the other nine hundred and ninety-nine words. But the highest divisions of the cortex, responsible for "thinking," remained "free" for its special work - including for targeted "memories" in the ways of logical connection.
№ 284347   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:21
Race to the Pacific ocean continues. Though I do want to stay ahead of Lewis and Clark, in between I make a directory unknown species of flora and fauna. Looks like I'm the only one showing interest in science. Yes, perhaps, brad with his doubtful experiment over the ear Bidwell.
Quote Explanation: Brad wanted to check, will they hear it Bidwell if he is talking in his ear torn off in the distance.
№ 279346   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:31
Kaiju / human drift experiment, take 1. Is a fragment of dense lobes of the brain Kaiju. And there's a chance that his injuries are not critical for drifting.
Lyrical digression. Herman, if you're listening to this, so I'm either alive and I've proven that my theory is correct... Well, ha ha, I won. Either I'm dead, and by the way, it's your fault. The truth is you forced me. In that case, I still won... probably.
I'm going in in 3... 2... 1.
№ 273696   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 14:13
The experiment is a special system of practical actions, checking the possibility of an ontological picture that is specified in a scientific subject. This is such a set of practical actions that aimed to clarify the possibility of the real existence of the object, which is recorded in the ontological picture of this scientific subject.
The experiment is not aimed at obtaining new data, not to generate new values, and to check the possibility of the real existence of the ideal object, which is specified in the subject.
№ 272679   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:43
What kind of father would experiment on his son with pure blood demon?
2 Season 1 Series
№ 271262   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:09
- To humanize their will? - softly asked Selma.
Andrew through the power grinned.
- It's as necessary, he said. - Maybe you really do have to humanize. The experiment is the Experiment.
№ 265048   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:26
- It seems that someone else, more powerful, also put on us his experiment, - said Sergey. - To understand his plan, purpose and expected result...
- But it is unlikely. There are goals and plans in space which are so more and more important to us that no matter how we tried to solve them, nothing happens. I see no reason to worry about it. You need to carry out their task and not waste time looking for answers where they are simply impossible.
№ 262266   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:21